Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 sc2 Rage thread. 'Cause we really need one.

August 27, 2010, 08:35:05 pm
Reply #30

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

Re: sc2 Rage thread. 'Cause we really need one.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2010, 08:35:05 pm »
Abuse that, if lets say 70% of your matches is some really early cheese/rush go for defensive build at start (pool at 10 if you are zerg lets say) and then counter em when their initial rush fails. Couse if it fails they will be behind on economy.

August 27, 2010, 08:55:56 pm
Reply #31

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2010, 08:55:56 pm »
this in average 6pool!
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

August 27, 2010, 11:20:10 pm
Reply #32

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2010, 11:20:10 pm »
HATE THIS GRISH GUY!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

September 01, 2010, 02:34:48 pm
Reply #33

Offline Illusion

• Community Member

• It's all in your mind...

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 02:34:48 pm »
Click to enlarge:

Somewhat an over-exageration... Somewhat...

September 18, 2010, 12:08:34 pm
Reply #34

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2010, 12:08:34 pm »
http://www.livestream.com/rigid54/video?clipId=pla_7ab816c6-7ecc-4b4d-bdb3-c6c58ba14825

Good quality rage around 2h:48m- 3h . I dont blame him! (it's Rigid stream)

September 18, 2010, 12:38:56 pm
Reply #35

Offline Palmar

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2010, 12:38:56 pm »
meh, if he just actually had a ling near the t base and caught the mech ball in motion he'd have owned him...

no reason to rage when you make the wrong decision.
Trolls are awesome!

September 20, 2010, 01:48:08 am
Reply #36

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 01:48:08 am »
Reapers- Ban them. Ban them/remove them from game WTF WAS FUCKING BLIZZARD THINKING..

I jsut watched 3 games in a row of this FAGGOT terran vs pro zerg(PhoenixWeRRa) and
it makes me sick to my stomache. There is Nothing and i mean absolutly NOTHING a zerg
can do about it. Roaches(the supposed anti) cant kill them in the hands of a decent
microing Terran. Zergling get 2 shotted. Queens... lol. And when the enemy finally
brings out a few mauraders (cause you will have roaches or you woulda died by then)
you die...

Phoenix is an extremly talented player and very high up in his diamond division.
I was looking at this and if this korean couldn't beat it then there is NO way i
will beat it , and it makes me sick 'cause this is how the game is atm. People who
play terran should be ashamed of themselves for playing such a disgusting race and
shame on Blizzard for bringing such a ridiculous unit into the game.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

September 20, 2010, 07:17:52 am
Reply #37

Offline Illusion

• Community Member

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 07:17:52 am »
Reapers- Ban them. Ban them/remove them from game WTF WAS FUCKING BLIZZARD THINKING..

I jsut watched 3 games in a row of this FAGGOT terran vs pro zerg(PhoenixWeRRa) and
it makes me sick to my stomache. There is Nothing and i mean absolutly NOTHING a zerg
can do about it. Roaches(the supposed anti) cant kill them in the hands of a decent
microing Terran. Zergling get 2 shotted. Queens... lol. And when the enemy finally
brings out a few mauraders (cause you will have roaches or you woulda died by then)
you die...

Phoenix is an extremly talented player and very high up in his diamond division.
I was looking at this and if this korean couldn't beat it then there is NO way i
will beat it , and it makes me sick 'cause this is how the game is atm. People who
play terran should be ashamed of themselves for playing such a disgusting race and
shame on Blizzard for bringing such a ridiculous unit into the game.

Yeah it is absurd how effective that rush is, I know MorroW used it on IdrA every single game because he knew that was the only way he could beat him. I know in an interview he complained that Terran Reaper Rushing forces Zerg to go into a roaches and a quick Lair for the speed upgrade, and then Terran just go Tanks or Marauders and make all the investment in Roaches worthless.

Though the game that made me rage even more was IdrA vs Drewbie, it clearly shows the imbalance of Terran(vs Zerg especially.

Sucks Terran can control this game so much. Hopefully Patch 1.1 will save the day, or Heart of the Swarm (dammit I want Lurkers back!)

September 20, 2010, 07:21:50 am
Reply #38

Offline Illusion

• Community Member

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 07:21:50 am »
WHAT THE FUX!?!?!@!?@!

September 20, 2010, 08:45:23 am
Reply #39

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2010, 08:45:23 am »
Agree with you Kage, i recently just changed my race from terran to Zerg as i began to like the idea of zerg, and yesterday i played some fun games with some friends, and Reapers completely rape me as Zerg, the only way i was able to actually keep em a bit of bay was to get extremely early gas for Lair and the a Spine, because roaches will get countered by the comming Marauders so bad.
Also making your base extremely tight helps blocking off the reapers with queen and lings, but it is really a pain :/
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 20, 2010, 10:16:38 am
Reply #40

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2010, 10:16:38 am »
Agree with you Kage, i recently just changed my race from terran to Zerg as i began to like the idea of zerg, and yesterday i played some fun games with some friends, and Reapers completely rape me as Zerg, the only way i was able to actually keep em a bit of bay was to get extremely early gas for Lair and the a Spine, because roaches will get countered by the comming Marauders so bad.
Also making your base extremely tight helps blocking off the reapers with queen and lings, but it is really a pain :/

Keep your base tight, get speedlings, scatter a few spines and spread creep.

September 20, 2010, 10:30:58 am
Reply #41

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2010, 10:30:58 am »
Yea that's what i meant hugman, guess i just didnt get te point fully out :)
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 20, 2010, 11:25:50 am
Reply #42

Kilizion

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2010, 11:25:50 am »
You mad? Tbh I've seen a lot of zergs defend against a scouted reaper rush, using their queen, spine crawlers, a few workers, keeping their base tight & speedlings. They usually tech to roaches, if your opponent is getting marauders after the reaper rush then get mutalisks? Anyway you'll be pleased to see:

Reapers against zerg are stronger than expected. Due to the zealot build time increase, reapers would be a bit problematic in combination with proxy barracks, bunkers, and/or marauders against protoss. Therefore, we have decided to increase the build time of reapers as well from 40 to 45 seconds. Fast reaper + bunker, or fast marine + bunker rushes are problematic against zerg. Although this rush would never outright destroy the zerg player, we feel zerg suffers too much of a disadvantage from either having to cancel the fast expansion, or getting trapped inside the main base for too long, so we are also increasing the bunker build time from 30 to 35 seconds.

Stop crying please. The game just came out ofc there are going to be balance issues, hardly any new game is perfect from launch. There will be patches and the notes are there. You saw how stupidly balanced end game brood war was so just calm down.

Next patch everyone will be like:

Omfg race x is op nerf it, why do they have it in the game, omg I keep losing to strategy x, omg why do I play this game? Etc.. etc..

Good terran players will still be good come any patch. You'll just be less likely to lose to baddies using the same strat over and over again. And higher level games will be more balanced and hopefully more enjoyable to watch.

September 20, 2010, 11:39:27 am
Reply #43

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2010, 11:39:27 am »
Morrow doing a number of reaper rushes vs Dimaga and failing each time.
http://day9tv.blip.tv/file/4127660/

September 20, 2010, 12:05:01 pm
Reply #44

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2010, 12:05:01 pm »
You guys say make your base tight and scatter a few spines and get lings. Lings help when there is only 1-2 reapers .. and bear in mind i said a DECENT terran wont let those reapers die. The reaper numbers increase. Have u seen what 10 reapers do to a
spine crawler hahahahaahah .. ha ha. . ha . haaa....*snifle* Yeh , try teching up to a
spire. Btw ANOTHER Thing. by the time u have that lair upgraded guess how many reapers are
on the field. And guess how fast reapers take down a spire or any building for that matter.

Phoenix also tried making a spire the one game. The first he tried to just expand , the 2nd
he fucking 1 based and tried to tech but alas , to no avail.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 12:07:38 pm by kagemoth »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:57:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 1 User
Bürküt