Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE

October 13, 2010, 10:14:39 pm
Reply #30

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Ðestro >_> ~ A fresh start?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2010, 10:14:39 pm »
Isnt is a set rule in IE that you only apply to IE and not other guilds.

Hej just claimed to have several other accepted applications.....

Sour Grapes?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

October 13, 2010, 11:40:37 pm
Reply #31

Offline Chippen

• Guild Member

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 11:40:37 pm »
I guess i made a mistake posting so early, didn't realise you were all still so bitter.
I personally believe we could have used him in our raids, certainly better than some of noobs we currently raid with.

its not nice to speak of yourself like that!

October 13, 2010, 11:42:06 pm
Reply #32

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 11:42:06 pm »
I don't mind him but I find him to be a vagina.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 14, 2010, 01:15:29 am
Reply #33

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 01:15:29 am »
Damnit, where's that over-used LEGENDARY THREAD image when you need it?

Just to clarify, Destro wasn't invited after Intrinsic 'accepted' him.

_All_ applications stand for at least 24 hours before someone is invited to the guild. Often times people are invited to the raid, but never the guild -- not before people have had a chance to respond.

Nach and Grilly -- don't be too dramatic. You can say what you want to say without blowing things out of proportion. Remember you are both just single members of the guild, too -- your opinions shouldn't be more important than anyone else's. State your point and move on.

Destro -- the purpose of this application was to see whether you actually WANT to be in the community -- and whether you can respect your guild mates, irrespective of nationality, beliefs, lifestyles and so on.

I think it's now fairly obvious how you feel about both of those topics.

Good luck in one of those other guilds. Make sure you tell them that you'll be leaving in August -- be honest, be a man!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

October 14, 2010, 04:34:44 am
Reply #34

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 04:34:44 am »
I generally don't respond to apps and even if it's a friends app i will only really
say 1-2 posts in it however! Perry is a pretty good m8 of mine and i feel almost
obligated to say sumthing here. Starting with the "not-so-good" part.

Perry the way u left the guild was imo still ok. You were under the impression
that you were going to go soon anyway and when u left , u had appologized. That was still fine.
Now you make an app to rejoin the guild (which i liked cause ,lets face it , he is fucking good at what he does)
AND THEN WHEN YOU GET THE OBVIOUS HATE TALK TOWARD YOU DECIDE TO FLAME THEM BACK!!!!!
gaaaaad Dammit.... You applied to other guilds
anyway but then apply here aswell and expect it to be "oh hey , your back". I told
you there would be sum flamers , i told u that the community doesn't work that way ,
but i Also told u IE has a revolving door. Like almost anyone who leaves could come
back , but don't expect to come back without any concequinces ya know. All you had
to do was bite down a bit and then a few months down the line smooth sailing again.

Grill , i think merely picked up were he left off , i think nach was just doing what
nach does , that agravates the people he writes to sumtimes , but thier opinions
are just 2 opinions. There are SO many more that woulda rather had you back and even
if the ones that dont like you decide not to mingle with you , who cares ,IE is a
pretty big place.

What im trying to say is , i think you behaved badly towards Grilly just now and
grill responded appropriatly in defence but that he tried to flame u and thats all
good and well but shounlnt have gone and posted the broken door part.

You might have sealed your deal with another guild already and things will probably
be great there , but if you feel like embracing sum humiliation (and dont get pulled
into B-raider arguments and Co.) then i still would like you to be a part of our team
cause YOUR MA M8JT ,en Ek is In Jou MOEDER SE HUISIE!!!

Just sayin..

Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

October 14, 2010, 09:25:13 am
Reply #35

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 09:25:13 am »
Nach and Grilly -- don't be too dramatic. You can say what you want to say without blowing things out of proportion. Remember you are both just single members of the guild, too -- your opinions shouldn't be more important than anyone else's. State your point and move on.

But, but...

...that's what I said! That's my point!
The guild as a whole should take part in this shitstorm.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

October 14, 2010, 10:21:45 am
Reply #36

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010, 10:21:45 am »
bla bla bla fuck army job got postponed hey gusy im bored can we be nice and play bla bla im so awesome bla bla?

???  Please dont be the new Brother.

Also, apparently you're still an

October 14, 2010, 11:49:44 am
Reply #37

Offline Cinn

• Former Member

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2010, 11:49:44 am »
I've never liked the type of guys who are just an ass to everyone and hide behind 'GET TROLLED LOL'

your sudden change of heart in this thread made me realize you might just be an insecure scared little army boy

but w/e, if A raid needs him and can cope with his bullshit just invite him back.

(do mind he said he applied to multiple guilds, you might wonder how serious this apply is even)
Ya little light niggas couldn't feed my shadows

October 14, 2010, 11:53:37 am
Reply #38

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2010, 11:53:37 am »
I wasn't being dramatic! I was just trolling LOL.
See, it works quite well!
Anyway, I am fully aware that I am a single individual in a big group of people.. If you need and want him still, get him, and I'll cope just like everyone else.

October 14, 2010, 12:09:49 pm
Reply #39

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2010, 12:09:49 pm »
Just Trollin'

Worst claim ever.
Trolls are awesome!

October 14, 2010, 12:12:14 pm
Reply #40

Kilizion

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2010, 12:12:14 pm »
en Ek is In Jou MOEDER SE HUISIE!!!

Delling is a big fat ugly jew that sounds like a child molestor.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 04:41:57 pm by Kilizion »

October 14, 2010, 03:01:40 pm
Reply #41

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 03:01:40 pm »
I generally don't respond to apps and even if it's a friends app i will only really
say 1-2 posts in it however! Perry is a pretty good m8 of mine and i feel almost
obligated to say sumthing here. Starting with the "not-so-good" part.

Perry the way u left the guild was imo still ok. You were under the impression
that you were going to go soon anyway and when u left , u had appologized. That was still fine.
Now you make an app to rejoin the guild (which i liked cause ,lets face it , he is fucking good at what he does)
AND THEN WHEN YOU GET THE OBVIOUS HATE TALK TOWARD YOU DECIDE TO FLAME THEM BACK!!!!!
gaaaaad Dammit.... You applied to other guilds
anyway but then apply here aswell and expect it to be "oh hey , your back". I told
you there would be sum flamers , i told u that the community doesn't work that way ,
but i Also told u IE has a revolving door. Like almost anyone who leaves could come
back , but don't expect to come back without any concequinces ya know. All you had
to do was bite down a bit and then a few months down the line smooth sailing again.

Grill , i think merely picked up were he left off , i think nach was just doing what
nach does , that agravates the people he writes to sumtimes , but thier opinions
are just 2 opinions. There are SO many more that woulda rather had you back and even
if the ones that dont like you decide not to mingle with you , who cares ,IE is a
pretty big place.

What im trying to say is , i think you behaved badly towards Grilly just now and
grill responded appropriatly in defence but that he tried to flame u and thats all
good and well but shounlnt have gone and posted the broken door part.

You might have sealed your deal with another guild already and things will probably
be great there , but if you feel like embracing sum humiliation (and dont get pulled
into B-raider arguments and Co.) then i still would like you to be a part of our team
cause YOUR MA M8JT ,en Ek is In Jou MOEDER SE HUISIE!!!

Kage pretty much hit the spot on how i felt about it all, why oh why couldn't you of just ignored them? fukkn Perry.

October 14, 2010, 04:20:52 pm
Reply #42

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2010, 04:20:52 pm »
Ignoring an issue doesn't make it go away -- it just hangs over you the entire time.

I can't imagine it would be a very fun experience to be somewhere that you don't enjoy, don't respect and ultimately don't belong.
Now I run a tech website.

October 14, 2010, 04:42:07 pm
Reply #43

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010, 04:42:07 pm »
Ignoring an issue doesn't make it go away
then you havent ignored it long enough!
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

October 15, 2010, 08:17:40 am
Reply #44

Föötmunch

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2010, 08:17:40 am »
Ignoring an issue doesn't make it go away
then you havent ignored it long enough!

coming from grish it has to be true!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:21:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

32 Guests, 0 Users