Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 heya old mates

October 04, 2006, 05:31:16 pm
Read 6892 times

Offline xyzlaw

• Vendor Trash

heya old mates
« on: October 04, 2006, 05:31:16 pm »
  Hello old mates (i used this line cause i consider you like this althow i'v been an asshole a bit, but i always consider that you can always forget in the end) i'm willing to join IE no matter what rank, i wanna play with Draconis when he's online. I dont play Xyzlaw anymore since you asked me to leave cause it keeps bringing back old memories. I wanna come back cause you were the ONLY guild were i felt good, i can tell you that i'v been in nearly all the dunemaul guild, i never found a nice good one, i every guild i missed something, sometimes PvP, other times PvE, most of the time Friendly good time, shall i be damned if i found an other one after i left IE were i felt good for real.
  After those first few words, i wanna ask malik for forgivness, i know that he accepted my apology back than but i still find miself uncofortable knowing that i cursed such a nice dude (yes is a fact is not asskissing). I tried to forget about wow, i went to a small guild to help in mc... i left after i was in top dkp for 1 mounth, i dont feel sorry, fuck the dkp, than i went to Player versus player... i'm the most active honor bitch by far... still aint that friendly, skilled, funny... i applied to CB... i refused the 1st invite cause i was playing with some friends, now i aplied again hoping that i can do some pve with my lock, but on the other hand i dont wanna join them.
  ALL THIS TIME i'v been waiting for a wisper from Malik, he told me that when the 1st raider lock spot will be free he will tell me... (i belive that only to confort me)
  I wanna come back, i cant migrate or do anything else cause i find that rude towards my wow friends, most of the time i'm a fighter if i know that i might be 10% right, that's why i dont feel ashamed to apply again and again and again, cause when you guys found me annoying i know that i had at least that 10% rightness in every situation.
  Yes, i wanna join if not as a raider @ least as a non-raider or a friend, i wanna come here and that's about it. You might find this apply borring but i just expressed my feelings.

Have a nice day further on.

October 04, 2006, 06:21:26 pm
Reply #1

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

Re: heya old mates
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 06:21:26 pm »
Malik isnt a nice dude hes................... A GOD AMONGST MANCUNIANS..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway guess i didnt really have much to do with you in guild but gl in getting back in .

A GOD I SAY .................... A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lego

October 04, 2006, 08:29:03 pm
Reply #2

Offline xyzlaw

• Vendor Trash

:)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 08:29:03 pm »
  thx lego, you made me laugh a bit i must admit'it and i was pissed badly in fact just tired, a lot of work and driving lessons and my girlfriend wanted to go out for a juice, damn, i wish this day will end ASAP, but yes, you made me smile :)
  about GOD i'm reading the wow's forum on that "my warlocks is so overpowered' and i just found some good ones (made by me) check them out:

My warlock is so overpowered that blizzard gave me holly damage, just to shut up.
 My warlock is so overpowered that i can summon Jesus.
 Yada Yada Yada cause my corruption corrupted God and purged Satan.

If those lines dont make any sense is ok, is just me beeing tired, anyway, Malik, how overpowered is you lock. :):)
and i found a good one posted by a druid:

"My warlock is so overpowered that i had to roll a druid to kill other warlocks" :)

Have a good night guys, and i wish my lock would be so overpowered to summon Dunemaul back.
  C ya.

October 05, 2006, 10:42:37 am
Reply #3

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 10:42:37 am »
Hai there, as far as its my word about it I agree, u should be in IE but u gotta be aware of few things. As friendly as we are we still have a DKP stick and a no-no stick for spaming trade channel and other stupid stuff that shouldnt be done while u have <Iron Edge> tag under ur name.

I wish u good luck with rejoining and I hope u will even reearn ur raiding status.

October 05, 2006, 09:52:47 pm
Reply #4

Offline xyzlaw

• Vendor Trash

true
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 09:52:47 pm »
 Well, i must admit it, it was the most harhs lesson i ever leaned in ages, even regaining a GF is easyer than rejoining IE... well, i tought about bringing Malik, you and Delling some flowers but is so damn far away, still i will try send some by post, can you write down your adress here, or send me an email? settlersxp@hotmail.com

I'm really serios about that belive me.
 About me beeing active, i'm there as much as i can be on my warrior : Abclaw, i'm going for exalted with WSG for the gloves and pants. :) cheers

October 09, 2006, 07:20:02 pm
Reply #5

crazylock

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 07:20:02 pm »
Hello xyzlaw,

I apologize but after careful consideration between the officers, we are unable to give you a spot in Iron Edge, mostly because of the way you acted when you were with us, and ofcourse snapping at Malik after he left you, a trialist, out of -1- raid when you have a PvP gimp spec, which leaves an imprint in everyones minds of you, and believe me, it's not a good one of your future performance.

October 14, 2006, 11:50:08 am
Reply #6

Offline Draconis

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 11:50:08 am »
Since you applyed on the friends/family sections of the recruitment you need someone to vouge for you. Smiley Well im vouging for you!  Roll Eyes
Think the warlock recruitment is opening soon - so if Malik will forgive you, you will probably be able to candidate for that aswell. Im we need a good warlock Smiley
Hope to see you at Patchwerk Smiley Patchwerk want to play! Cheesy

BTW: im working on convincing Delling to come to Romania - so maybe youll have a chance to buy him a beer or so Cheesy

October 14, 2006, 01:24:43 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 01:24:43 pm »
It would take more than just a beer... some cheap women, and lots of good food too...
Now I run a tech website.

October 16, 2006, 12:30:19 am
Reply #8

Offline Draconis

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 12:30:19 am »
oooh :) u dont have to worry about the food :D and we can get some proper womern aswell :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:56:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

44 Guests, 0 Users