Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 25m This Wednesday (Report for trialists without forum access)

December 15, 2010, 12:58:05 pm
Read 7077 times

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

25m This Wednesday (Report for trialists without forum access)
« on: December 15, 2010, 12:58:05 pm »
Gonna try 25m again this week.  We've got some experience in 10m now, we know what bosses do and, from the 25m raid this week, we know we have the gear to start doing it.  There are a lot of people who want 25m to work, including me.

That'll be this Wednesday, 19:30.

---

If you want to join, you'll need to have gear.  It needs to be gemmed and enchanted.  You need to bring flasks and food.   You need to look at EJ (or talk to 10m raiders) and find out what spec is best for your class.  And, most importantly, you need not to stand in the fire.  We are trying to go for server first kills and such, so we need people to bring their A-game.

Just to point out, YOU DONT GET SAVED TO AN INSTANCE IN 25m ATM.  Because we're doing normal, you can saved per boss, so you can go back and do 10m even if we kill a boss.  You just can't kill that boss again in 10m.

---

If you want to speed the raid up and get your 'Im ready for raiding' check out the way, slap me sometime today pre-raid.  I will be checking each person individually before we start.  You'll need gear, gems, enchants and to be able to put in a trade  window some (Cataclysm) flasks (4?) and some (Cataclysm) food (a stack?)  Elixirs will do instead of flasks, if they are equivalent.

Oh, and I forgot the TS response check.  That I can do at the start of the raid.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 01:14:15 pm by TTaM »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:09:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 0 Users