Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Cyb?rdude - Warlock

March 16, 2011, 04:17:16 pm
Reply #60

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

Re: Cyb?rdude - Warlock
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2011, 04:17:16 pm »
No, I sold my Mage right before sunwell. Tagged along with my Druid on the name change (deth social club) but when you guys migrated I stopped playing.

March 16, 2011, 04:51:50 pm
Reply #61

Offline Cyberlol

• Former Member

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2011, 04:51:50 pm »
Ah right. Darkback ftw  :D

March 16, 2011, 07:21:34 pm
Reply #62

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2011, 07:21:34 pm »
I don't think those words are allowed on the IE forum, Cyberdude...

They were, until we found out that apparently Darkback hates me. (Still not sure why...)
Now I run a tech website.

March 16, 2011, 09:30:41 pm
Reply #63

Offline Cyberlol

• Former Member

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2011, 09:30:41 pm »
lol ..  :P

March 17, 2011, 01:21:45 am
Reply #64

Offline Destro

• Former Member

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2011, 01:21:45 am »
Ive got nothing but respect for you guys, Ive got no reason to think bad about any of you guys, but if ppl has to respect you guys (officers I guess) then youve gotta respect ppl applying to your guild. And I know that Aleandro is an officer but if he decides to fuck around with me, trying to prove a point, he has no clue about, Im not gna sit back and eat it, cuz he has a pixal rank in a game. Never.

And Palmar, Im not on a high horse, I just get back at Aleandro for being such a douche and madly clueless when it comes to certain things. Dont jump to conclusions.

Dont go down the respect role, ive always said you have to give respect to receive respect, and some people have to earn it, but there is some sort of misconception in iron edge that you should auto be respected if you have served for x amount of years, even if the person in question is a complete and utter fucking douche. Otherwise you get people like jaca jumping down your throat and defending the 6 year veterans who do nothing for the guild anymore.

Your post here makes me think you share the exact same belief's as me regarding how people should treat and / or show each other respect. Which is not a good thing :D Dont get involved with the whole respect / hes a veteran in the guild bullshit. Ale hasnt provided any evidence to back up his claims and its much easier to figure out if someone is a liar than to prove your own worth. Since nobody has evidence on you, rock on.

Innocent until proven guilty, AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

I have a very huge brain.

March 17, 2011, 02:26:50 am
Reply #65

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2011, 02:26:50 am »
Ohh hi, when i played with you and that dudu you seemed like patient person! Considering you apply for pve, patience + obviously not being retarded should open the gates of epics for you! Good luck with trial!

March 17, 2011, 09:32:40 am
Reply #66

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2011, 09:32:40 am »
Idiotic post, Destro.

March 17, 2011, 01:23:23 pm
Reply #67

Offline Cyberlol

• Former Member

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2011, 01:23:23 pm »
Ohh hi, when i played with you and that dudu you seemed like patient person! Considering you apply for pve, patience + obviously not being retarded should open the gates of epics for you! Good luck with trial!

Was that when I played another warlock account, and a druid I knew played Spinser's account ?  :-\

March 17, 2011, 01:57:55 pm
Reply #68

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2011, 01:57:55 pm »

Dont go down the respect role, ive always said you have to give respect to receive respect, and some people have to earn it, but there is some sort of misconception in iron edge that you should auto be respected if you have served for x amount of years, even if the person in question is a complete and utter fucking douche. Otherwise you get people like jaca jumping down your throat and defending the 6 year veterans who do nothing for the guild anymore.

But then on the flip side, you have people like Destro, who did very little in the guild to earn the respect of his fellow guildies (quite the opposite, he seemed to want them to hate him), hasn't been in the guild for 6 months or so, and then periodically randomly posts trolling drivel in applications; as if people should give a shit about his opinion.

Nobody cares what you think Destro, applications have nothing to do with you.

Go and dribble on 4chan or something.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:59:44 pm by Hugman »

March 18, 2011, 03:27:52 am
Reply #69

Offline Destro

• Former Member

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2011, 03:27:52 am »

But then on the flip side, you have people like Destro, who did very little in the guild to earn the respect of his fellow guildies (quite the opposite, he seemed to want them to hate him), hasn't been in the guild for 6 months or so, and then periodically randomly posts trolling drivel in applications; as if people should give a shit about his opinion.

Nobody cares what you think Destro, applications have nothing to do with you.

Go and dribble on 4chan or something.

Go get your dick wet :D

Love how u still Q_Q endlessly when i spit cold hard facts, its absolute bullshit to be required to respect someone because of there time spent in a guild. Respect is something you have to earn, not something you shoudl expect.

The difference with me is i couldnt give a flying fuck what any of you thought of me, i dont need respect from internet veterans, i have enough of it IRL which is the only thing in life that matters, but sadly for 90% of you this isnt case.

IM RESPECTED ON THE INTERNET!!!!!! IM WINNING AT LIFE. Have fun being bullied and working at burger king brah.

March 18, 2011, 03:31:51 am
Reply #70

Offline Destro

• Former Member

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2011, 03:31:51 am »
Im not gna sit back and eat it, cuz he has a pixal rank in a game. Never.

This guy has a good head on his shoulder's. You know why? because he see's it how it is and speaks the truth. Anyone who disagree's with this statement is a fucking retard who has lacked social skills growing up when it mattered the most, and should probably get cancer and die for being an oxygen thief. Toodles.

March 18, 2011, 06:14:55 am
Reply #71

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2011, 06:14:55 am »
You can give your opinion in a good way and a bad way, talking about retards and cancer certainly dosent gain my respect.  Respect or not, a long standing member of the guild has the benefit of our trust and I for one would back up a guild member any day in the week.

This is just to OT, start a new thread somewhere if you want to deep talk about respect.

March 18, 2011, 08:36:50 am
Reply #72

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2011, 08:36:50 am »
Destro is just a child in a mans body that likes to whine.

Bears like alts!

March 18, 2011, 08:53:11 am
Reply #73

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2011, 08:53:11 am »
Dell banned him from posting on the recruitement forum for this reason.

Only thing that comes from this whitetrash racist burgerflipping POS is attention seeking and flaming.
As he is posting here again I assume he is still without a job of significance and as a rundown cannonfodder, will be so for the coming period in this time of economic turmoil.

I'll see why it got lifted, prob during an update.

PS. Welcome Cyberlol!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 10:57:00 am by Cwave »

March 18, 2011, 12:05:25 pm
Reply #74

Tynx

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2011, 12:05:25 pm »
Before you claim oh I'm trolling or any of that shit, please let it be known I enjoy reading your posts Destro and how wrong you always are (man it must suck to always be wrong), and I enjoy getting my much younger than you sister to correct your punctuation and grammar (if you were wondering what the bits in bold are, learn to English). Most of all I enjoy how I tell myself Destro couldn't be any more stupid, but every time you always prove me wrong. Let me break this bullshit down for you:

He mad.

How old are you again? Why are you still here? What does this application have to do with you?

Go and get your dick wet.

How old are you again?

Don't go down the respect role, I've always said you have to give respect to receive respect, and some people have to earn it, but there is some sort of misconception in Iron Edge that you should be auto-respected if you have served for x amount of years, even if the person in question is a complete and utter fucking douche. Otherwise you get people like Jaca jumping down your throat and defending the 6 year veterans who do nothing for the guild anymore.

Wrong.

Your post here makes me think you share the exact same beliefs as me regarding how people should treat and/or show each other respect, which is not a good thing.

It's refreshing to see you're aware your people skills aren't quite there, to put it gently, or you just insulted yourself without realising, pretty stupid. Don't put him in the same boat as you though. You know how mummy always told you you were special? Truest thing she ever said.

It's absolute bullshit to be required to respect someone because of their time spent in a guild. Respect is something you have to earn, not something you should expect.

Implying that someone who has been a productive member in the guild and has been there for a long enough time to earn an officer rank hasn't earned and doesn't deserve some degree of respect? However minor it may be. Stupid.

The difference with me is I couldn't give a flying fuck what any of you thought of me, I don't need respect from internet veterans, I have enough of it IRL, which is the only thing in life that matters, but sadly for 90% of you this isn't case.

Really? The fact you still lurk around here and post here and there, and kissing the arse of some applicant who you barely know tells me otherwise. Also all of us study and work in real life, and yes believe it or not we have colleagues, friends and family just like you, and are respected by plenty individually I'm sure. A lot of the people in the guild have met in real life, in some cases more than once and a lot of the people are here because of real life friends which demands mutual respect. Also there are a lot of other things that matter in life, not just being respected. Once again, your stupidity shines through.

I'M RESPECTED ON THE INTERNET! I'M WINNING AT LIFE.

How old are you again? There is never any need for that many excalamation marks.

Have fun being bullied and working at Burger King brah.

First Cwave, then Aleandro and now Hugman? Which officer will be next? Did you drop the soap while stood next to an officer in those army showers? Big mistake bro, you must really dislike the title.

This guy has a good head on his shoulders. You know why? Because he sees it how it is and speaks the truth.

Yeah, he goes to school, probably has some respectable education. Probably not for the reasons you think.

Anyone who disagrees with this statement is a fucking retard who has lacked social skills growing up when it mattered the most, and should probably get cancer and die for being an oxygen thief. Toodles.

So now anyone who disagrees with your shit is retarded? Ha. Our social skills are pretty good as far as I'm aware, we managed to stay in the guild. We even made friends along the way (opposite of enemies fyi), granted in a lot of cases only internet friends, but sometimes more and if you ask me that's pretty cool. Funny how you make jokes about Cancer, I could easily make a joke about PTSD or something along those lines, I went their last time, not going to happen again and I'm mature enough to admit that yeah that was my bad.

In summary please keep making these posts I do enjoy doing this, if you need any English lessons, stay the fuck away from my sister. I have a feeling this isn't the last I'll be seeing of you, so I'll just leave this here...

Kili out.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 01:47:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

118 Guests, 0 Users