Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Live streaming - Toastcleaner cleaning up the SC2 ladder For The Swarm

April 21, 2011, 01:27:43 am
Read 4895 times

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

Zergie bronze baller reporting in!

Anyway, figured I'd make a thread to say I'm gonna be semi-regularly streaming my efforts on the SC2 european ladder. Be forewarned, I am awful, but I thought it might be an interesting break from the norm to have a quality stream of someone who is learning the game and (hopefully) getting to see improvement as it happens.
I'd like nothing more than if seeing someone bad give things a go and and pick up the challenge of laddering inspired people in similar positions to have a shot themselves or to dust off their SC2 installation and get back into it.

The stream/archive is here: http://www.justin.tv/toastcleaner/

and I'll be using, alongside mentioning in IRC, Twitter (don't hate me!) to announce streaming and what I'll be streaming (though it will very likely be SC2 most of the time).  Here's the address: https://twitter.com/toastcleaner

Afraid I don't know pretty much anything about twitter atm other than xsplit can use it as a convenient way to announce stuff.

And with that done, I will simply wish you good day and I hope you enjoy or get something out of watching.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:48:16 am by delling »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:21:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 0 Users