Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia - The story of Edgeville - Town Square

May 11, 2011, 09:37:38 pm
Reply #450

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
Re: Mafia - The story of Edgeville - Town Square
« Reply #450 on: May 11, 2011, 09:37:38 pm »
Wow hugman, once again you display your complete ignorance. Tyler just said the same thing!

Wow you are really bad at hiding things now. Ignoring everything else but Shiftey bashing to get me lynched.

Are you involved with the mob?

May 11, 2011, 09:37:56 pm
Reply #451

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #451 on: May 11, 2011, 09:37:56 pm »
I was not the one claiming a 10% chance Shiftey. That was you.

Vorte was suspisous enough of me to investigate. Cwave knew you were mob, so I got framed and investigated.

I also don't belive this new tack of "Tyler's being stupid". I can't see anyone else falling for it.

Hug: If you look back he was 2nd on my list, between Cwave and Grish!
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61"

May 11, 2011, 09:39:35 pm
Reply #452

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #452 on: May 11, 2011, 09:39:35 pm »
Cwave knew I wasnt the mob Tyler, cause I am a villager. It's so obvious you two are plotting and bashing to lead us of the track.

May 11, 2011, 09:42:55 pm
Reply #453

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #453 on: May 11, 2011, 09:42:55 pm »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!

GO TOWN!

How the hell did that happen?

Lets pause for a second and compare the first two responses after the night end...
God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run"

May 11, 2011, 09:54:14 pm
Reply #454

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #454 on: May 11, 2011, 09:54:14 pm »
What? lol you suck tyler, I was wondering how was it possible for 2 mafia to die during the night.

Giving it your best to frame a villager. It's just a subjective argument. No valid fact in that. Just like everything you have created and made up so far.

May 11, 2011, 10:14:32 pm
Reply #455

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #455 on: May 11, 2011, 10:14:32 pm »
It's just a subjective argument. No valid fact in that.

Errr, you mean unlike the rest of the game?
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 11, 2011, 10:23:00 pm
Reply #456

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #456 on: May 11, 2011, 10:23:00 pm »
You know what guys, I give up. You are all so set on me being mafia, Tyler really played this one well and poisoned you. Just bear in mind when I die and you see that I was a villager and start shouting who's fault it is... it was Tyler's so make sure to lynch him next. Cause he's bloody well obvious.

May 11, 2011, 10:28:24 pm
Reply #457

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #457 on: May 11, 2011, 10:28:24 pm »
Wasn't saying you were, just pointing out that your argumentation wasn't that strong and you probably need a more concrete post.

I get what you're saying, but you've spread all your arguments out and they're easier to just tackle one by one, just summary a post with why you think Tyler is the bad guy - I have my own doubts of Tyler at the moments aswell, but it's mainly gut feeling rather than actual logic.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

May 11, 2011, 10:59:33 pm
Reply #458

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #458 on: May 11, 2011, 10:59:33 pm »
Shiftey is desperate. He knows he messed up. I didn't suspect him until the "Why would I do that?" post about changing to Kesh. The scales where lifted from my eyes at that point. He made that post in a hurry and forgot to stick to his "We don't/can't know anything. LYNCH RANDOM DUDE!" persona. Why on earth would he refuse to change vote to Kesh unless he was mob? It's clear as day.

You just haven't considered the fact that I genuinly believed that TTaM was a villager, I got played by the mob just like you are playing everybody else right now.

I now trust Vorte and Kawe. They have revealed their roles, if they were lying they could be investigated. Vorte you should investigate Kawe just to be sure. Your role is now to check villager claims. The doc should still protect Vorte. If Vorte was lying the cop would have investigated him.

So you are saying that vorte should check villagers claims? Okay I claim to be a villager, let vorte check me next night I will turn up green and we can finish of the real mafia amongst us.

I also trust Hug. This is more of a leap of faith, but I don't think he has it in him to lie to me and every one else so consistently.

So you randomly trust Hugman? And I guess I should be flattered you consider me smart enough that I could be capable of consistently lying this much?

Oh yeah one last thing. Cwave would have framed me for sure. I was after him pretty early.

To be fair I was a better target that for framing as I was preposterous figure. It?s just random chances were low to begin with.

You surely are not saying that Kawe and Vorte are lying. If they were that would bring your total mafia to 4 (me, grax, kawe, vorte) when we know there are only 2 left. I am certain they are what they say as they know they can be checked. It might take some time to see who was telling the truth, but the village would know before the end of the game.

I havent even talked about kawe there, you just randomly inserted that into an argument, therefore that is a lie. Vorte, he is claiming to be a cop and now I am inclined to believe that and say I may have been wrong and played by TTaM. It happens, you see, I am gullible to fall for that, not smart to pull off such a massive conspiracy.

Then you bring up a number of 4? I havent said that either, I said I was operating under an assumption there are 2 at worst 3. Yet another lie!

Never said kawe is mafia and I now believe graxlos much more since you started bashing him too a bit. So all of that is made up.

As for double tracker, well not that I don't think Arches is suspicious, because I do, I wouldn't be supprised if Palmar doubled up at least one blue role.

If you are, then we both are and so is Graxlos. Let's lynch him then.

Of course Cwave would not have picked someone at random to frame. He would have chosen someone a)likley to be investigated and b)good for the mafia to be implicated. Personally I think I fit both those descriptions. I would put my chance at >50% for Cwave to frame.

Same argument again? The answer to that is above. I was just as good if not a better target.

Vorte was suspisous enough of me to investigate.

And what happened? Here is what happened:
Yes, it is true that Tyler popped up as red for me.

May 11, 2011, 11:54:36 pm
Reply #459

Offline Tyler

• Guild Member

« Reply #459 on: May 11, 2011, 11:54:36 pm »
Well I gotta admire the chutzpah of you still trying to face it out Shiftey. Not many would, but not many are as hubristic as you. I think the best way for anyone reading this to decide, and after all they are my audience, not you, would be to read through this thread again twice. Once where Shiftey is telling the truth and once where I am telling the truth.

Personally I don't think it will be a tough choice. I went all out to get TTaM, Cwave, Grish and now Shiftey lynched. You have failed around behind your "How can anyone know anything?" persona. There is only one of us who has been consistent through the entire game.

It's funny but I thought I would not need to type so much today after I saw this mornings results. But now I think of it, to get the 5 votes we need for a lynch I need to convince all the blues and greens. That is the only way to out vote the 2 mob and probable 2 ninja.

If it is supposed to be my plan to get 3 of my own killed, then start picking off the villagers, then call my bluff. Lynch Shiftey and watch me squirm on the off chance I am wrong. The town will still be ahead. However if I am right, and lynching Shiftey means the mob are down to one guy, that is a huge boost for the village. A virtual certain win, and I do like to win :)

God say, "No."
Abe say, "What?"

May 12, 2011, 12:24:17 am
Reply #460

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #460 on: May 12, 2011, 12:24:17 am »
and after all they are my audience

here, clearly admitting you played them all nicely and they are listening to your every word

Lynch Shiftey and watch me squirm on the off chance I am wrong.

Yeah you are, I am trying to tell you that, but you are too stupid and stubborn to understand, or maybe you are very clever and very carefully controlling everything that has been happening.

May 12, 2011, 12:46:23 am
Reply #461

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #461 on: May 12, 2011, 12:46:23 am »
And talking about consistency, I voted both for TTaM and Cwave in the voting and arguing against them. But could not make a case in day 1, sadly.... so turns out I was right about them? Or perhaps you lucked out on lynching TTaM and he was a miller?

May 12, 2011, 01:30:08 am
Reply #462

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #462 on: May 12, 2011, 01:30:08 am »
I'm just gonna stick to what I've been thinking all along - and so my vote tonight goes to graxlos, whom I suspect the most to be godfather.

As for Shiftey, I'm not convinced at all either way with him, and lynching him doesn't really bring anything useful forth in my eyes.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

May 12, 2011, 01:31:32 am
Reply #463

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #463 on: May 12, 2011, 01:31:32 am »
If we lynch another mafia, then they will only have on kill during the night? Worth a shot?

May 12, 2011, 01:33:11 am
Reply #464

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #464 on: May 12, 2011, 01:33:11 am »
Assuming there are only 2 mafia left in the game, they have only 1 kill already Arches.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 09:59:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

65 Guests, 0 Users