Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Either Raid] Priest (Heal) - Equable

June 19, 2011, 08:50:38 pm
Read 3317 times

Applicant

[Either Raid] Priest (Heal) - Equable
« on: June 19, 2011, 08:50:38 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Equable
Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Equable/simple
Class/Spec: Priest (Heal)
Raid: Either Raid

Personal Info:

My name is Baris and i m 24. I\'m from Turkey. graduated from university last summer and went to the Military and just back from there about 1 month ago.

Spec:

i m playing as a Holy for 2 years. and there is no 2nd talent to do raid.( have shadow spec but with holy items to do quests easily)  About Holy, i created this priest to help raid progress 2 years ago cause they need healer and then i like to do healing so much and i still...that is the only reason that i m playing as a holy.

Alts:

yea i have 85 lvl shamy elemental (i lvled it for PVP but dont online with it for a long time cause i prefer to improve achievements points with priest)

Professions:

Enchanting And Tailoring. Enchanting for the adding stats on the rings and tailor for the enchant that on cape.(for the Mana)  
In tailoring there is no special thing but in Enchanting i ve so many enchants i mean Old/twink/new enchants. maybe 2 - 3 of them i missed.

Raid Experience:

well i begin the Wow in TBC. and had completed all the raids ; BT , MH , TK etc. with my warlock ofc. Then for some reason i left the game and back again and created my priest in the TOC time. i comepleted TOC25 Normal and 2/5 on 25M HC. In ICC i done both 10m and 25m 11/12 HC with Eminence guild.than i had a break for 5 months. ( had to go military in that time nd now back) In Cata i just playing for 25 days and trying to find a nice guild that i can do raids and having nice time with players. But cant atm. so i done Pugs for 3 weeks and killed 5/6 in BWD Normal and 4/4 in BoT Normal. and ofc BH done too.

Previous Guilds:

well with priest i came to Dunemaul for the Sleepwalkers guild and playing 6 months in there then guild is disbanded and i went to Eminence. before joined Eminence maybe i joined 1 or 2 guilds for a 3 - 4 days but cant remember exactly the names. i left them cause they r not the guilds that i was looking for. than i went to the military so left the game for 5 months. and now i m back and joined 1 - 2 guilds for my old friends but they r not raiding well( i mean they caouldt find 25 players to do raid in a progress) so i ve leave them too.So here i am :p

Availability:

I\'m not working atm so i m able to join all raids. but looking for a job too. Gonna have an exam for a Bank job but if i work in bank also i can able to come raid in the evenings for all week.  Did holidays there is no plan to a new holiday maybe i ll go for 1 - 2 days holiday that in the weekend. so seems i m able to doing raid all week for now. i can give the information if anything change.

Communication:

yea i done Raids both in TBC and WOTLK in a English speaking guilds so i m ok with that.
and i dont have the team speak for now but can download ofc. i have Ventrilo and Mumble atm.

Internet Connection:

No i m using only myself and there is no problem or lag or disconnect problem.

Addons/UI:

Yea im using some addons  for raiding ; Grid , Recount , Deus Vox / DBM for encounters and Bartender.

using Bagnon,Atlasloot etc. for myself.

Other Games:

Only  Teksas Hold\'em Poker( in facebook) for now =))

Why Iron Edge?

well i explain the situation of myself for now so i m looking for a nice guild atm. and Know IE for 2 years. IE is looking nice for me and doing the raids in a schedule so thats what i need. and players is also looking nice too. i believe playing with good players always improve players for all of them.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i can offer that i really care about the guild and players that i m with. i can help anytime  if there is something that i can.  i care about raids too. so i offer to be a good guild member of u.

Last Words?

Hope to join Cya

June 19, 2011, 08:56:02 pm
Reply #1

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

Re: [Either Raid] Priest (Heal) - Equable
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 08:56:02 pm »
Nice app, nice gear.

Could you please specify which raid group you would prefer joining?

June 19, 2011, 08:56:51 pm
Reply #2

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 08:56:51 pm »
well it looks good m8. but you seem to have a lot of time on your hands right now. are you sure you would be okay with 2 raids a week?(:

June 19, 2011, 08:58:18 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 08:58:18 pm »
Nice app, nice gear.  A-Raid definitely looking for more healers!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 19, 2011, 09:11:46 pm
Reply #4

Equ

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 09:11:46 pm »
yea just like tronz said i have lots of time for now and yea i changed my apply to Hardcore Raid. i just do it both cause i dunno which raid need healer or priests.

June 19, 2011, 09:13:23 pm
Reply #5

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 09:13:23 pm »
Hello Equable, I'm glad to see your application.

Your spec is fine, gear too, enchants / reforge / gemming as well (altho you could replace that +40 mastery gem with orange one).

When we talked IG he seemed to be interested in A raid but as he wasn't sure where he would fit better I told him to make apply for either raid and we'll figure out the rest.

You have green light from me, our healing officer (spuzi) will answer you shortly.

Good luck.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

June 19, 2011, 09:38:57 pm
Reply #6

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 09:38:57 pm »
25m A-raid tommorow btw.  19:30.  Free for a trial in BWD?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 19, 2011, 09:41:58 pm
Reply #7

Equ

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:58 pm »
done pug bwd but not yet the BoT.

June 19, 2011, 09:50:11 pm
Reply #8

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:11 pm »
We're wiping on Sinestra atm :(

Wednesday I guess!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 19, 2011, 10:17:33 pm
Reply #9

Equ

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 10:17:33 pm »
btw on my talents i changed some points for Dungeons & pvp Bgs cause i m playing as a holy in both pvp bgs and dungeons. so i make a talent for them in holy spec i ll fix it for raid   :D

June 21, 2011, 07:04:56 pm
Reply #10

Equ

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 07:04:56 pm »
guyz i changed my Race also ingame Nick ; so my new nick is '' Hercul?s ''

i ll post the armory link when it comes on datas of wow.

June 21, 2011, 07:53:56 pm
Reply #11

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 07:53:56 pm »
K.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 14, 2024, 02:43:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

119 Guests, 0 Users