Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mini-mafia - The Witch Hunt - The Town of Notta Rossa

June 24, 2011, 04:56:06 pm
Reply #30

Offline Palmar

Re: Mini-mafia - The Witch Hunt - The Town of Notta Rossa
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2011, 04:56:06 pm »
Weee, the hunt has begun! I do so apologize for my measly five hour delay before posting anything... That said, I have now finished with all my exams and handed in my bachelors thesis so there should be plenty of time for me to partake in this game :D

Getting confirmed circles of players sounds good, although I'd love it if Palmar/Sint would elaborate a bit on how to best get to that stage, barring getting public knowledge like we did in the last game (the stormtroopers). Most people wont gain any knowledge during the night, so does it come down to a matter of trust or what?

Also if the blues would refrain from pulling a Kesh (PM'ing the godfather himself that he's the cop) that'd be awesome too...

yeah, to emphasize this, do not declare your role to anyone. the exceptions are those.

assuming cwave and shifrey are using the setups they posted in the signup thread, there is no chance of a godfather. so if we have a cop, the cop can claim to any innocent people they investigate.

can you clarify if this is the case hosts?

remember though, the mafia might fake a cop claim, but thats fine, because then theyre forced to actively lie.

also, any doc save when there is no other night kill, can usually safely claik to his saved, but this is much less useful.
Trolls are awesome!

June 24, 2011, 06:26:57 pm
Reply #31

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2011, 06:26:57 pm »
There is no godfather.

June 25, 2011, 12:18:15 am
Reply #32

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2011, 12:18:15 am »
Seems the witches have enchanted everyone into silence!  Come on, get posting!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 25, 2011, 10:12:20 am
Reply #33

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2011, 10:12:20 am »
Perhaps Nachmanun has used his withcery spells on us all? I hear that there is a high count of the spell slinging hags in Norway... What say you, you long haired traitor?
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 25, 2011, 10:20:17 am
Reply #34

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2011, 10:20:17 am »
Looking forward to this game!
Since I didn't really participate in the last one it's gonna be fun to get back in the game and go witch hunting.

I'm completely void of magicpowers, however.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

June 25, 2011, 01:20:00 pm
Reply #35

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2011, 01:20:00 pm »
Having watched the game from all possible angles i consider palmar extremely dangerous if he turns out to be a witch. Him being very open and making good points about how to drive these pegans out of our town could either be him building up trust to stab us in the back or just him being a good citize.

Having that said i for the time being trust him and i agree that my vote was a bit eager.

Veilas, you havnt really said much yourself despite pointing fingers at starbrow for being silent. Perhaps its time you speak up and give us your idea of how to get these two witches hung by day 2.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

June 25, 2011, 02:53:06 pm
Reply #36

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2011, 02:53:06 pm »
Agreed Veilas, i think palmar is going to be extremeley dangerous as either green or red, i'd like to keep him alive tho just to see how he plays considering he's the only person in the entire guild who actually has any real mafia experience.

June 25, 2011, 03:45:59 pm
Reply #37

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2011, 03:45:59 pm »
Palmar and Sint are witches then!

##Vote: Sintrael
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 25, 2011, 03:53:50 pm
Reply #38

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2011, 03:53:50 pm »
Agreed Veilas, i think palmar is going to be extremeley dangerous as either green or red, i'd like to keep him alive tho just to see how he plays considering he's the only person in the entire guild who actually has any real mafia experience.

Veilas never talked about Palmar? I agree that Palmar can be a valuable asset to whatever side he is on, the problem being finding out which one it is...

I'd love for Veilas to speak up a bit more, other than popping in to go "Hey ho I'm gonna vote for someone who hasn't posted yet!".
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 25, 2011, 05:28:42 pm
Reply #39

Offline Vdti

• Guild Member

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2011, 05:28:42 pm »
Hmm, Day 1 is almost up and little have been said.

Starbrow has a point, and with the chance of going against what I said earlier, I will twist it up a bit and throw this one out:

##Vote: Veilas

Would love to hear what he has to say. Going out a for a few hours and will check back later tonight.

June 25, 2011, 05:30:51 pm
Reply #40

Offline Veilas

• Guild Member

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2011, 05:30:51 pm »
Yea the thing about Palmar was obvious!

To Answer blackwhale the only thing we can do i get as much info as possible but everyone already knows that ! I'm trying to post something that isnt completely useless or obvious and it's hard ...

June 25, 2011, 06:45:50 pm
Reply #41

Offline Palmar

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2011, 06:45:50 pm »
right, as we approach the end of day one, we havent got much to go on, so im going to point out two names to take note of.

first one is ttam. he has been joking around, not contributing beyond agreeing with what others have said, shouted for discussion while he himself doesnt provide any.

the only problem is that kesh has a history of being completely useless, both as town and mafia. but really, if youre town then you better step up your game matt.

the other one is hugman. he hasnt contributed at all either, and he actually has a history of playing good town game. his useless posting and carefree attitude is highly suspicious to me when i know hes capable of so much more.

im going to put my vote on matt. his posting is at best destructive town, but more likely mafia trying to lurk and get away with not contributing.

##vote: ttam
Trolls are awesome!

June 25, 2011, 07:53:04 pm
Reply #42

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2011, 07:53:04 pm »
I'm voting TTam cos he voted for me :p

Also, he weighs less than a duck, he told me earlier.

##Vote: TTam

June 25, 2011, 08:12:16 pm
Reply #43

Offline Palmar

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2011, 08:12:16 pm »
thats a terrible post sint, with bad reasons. please, add to the discussion.

so far some of the discussion has been centered around myself, which is fine, its better than python jokes. joking around is a common way for mafia to actively lurk and post, without being forced to contribute.

the only way people can fuck up is if they talk. by day three its very important that we can go back and reread what everyone has said so far with the information we will have then.

we need to figure out a way on how we can start our little circle of innocent people, the best way i can think of is cops whispering the innocents. but beware of mafia fake claims.

everyone, come in give your thoughts on my plan, throw suspicion around and tell us why you feel suspicious.
Trolls are awesome!

June 25, 2011, 08:21:04 pm
Reply #44

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2011, 08:21:04 pm »
Without having much to go on ill have to make a vote without any real reason behind it. I still think that veilas is making a poor job of defending himself, i dont know if its because he doesnt care or dont want to say to much.

Anyway, i will be unable to read the thread entil 2am ish and will therefor have to vote now.

##Unvote: Palmar
##Vote: Veilas
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:41:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

44 Guests, 0 Users