Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 (Hardcore Raider App) Rogue (Combat-Muti PvE / Sub PvP) - Toyran

June 27, 2011, 12:45:33 am
Read 3143 times

Offline Toyran

• Vendor Trash

Greetings,

Personal Information:

Hi there, My name is H. Hazal Edremitlioglu. I am a 24 year old male, Turkish mechanical engineer currently residing in Istanbul.

Character Information:

Name: Toyran <http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Toyran/simple>

I have been playing as Assassination spec since the start of the expansion with Organic Lifeform Inverter and Scaleslicer as my daggers but for the past 2 weeks I have switched to Combat to help the guild in Halfus HC trials and to speed up my Burning Crusade heroic dungeon reputation process. In order to make the switch from Assassination to Combat I have regemmed and reforged all of my gear from spell hit and mastery to expertise cap and haste. For the upcoming 4.2 patch, I have stocked the mats required for the new 365 ilvl 2.6 speed sword `Pyrium Spellward` and hope to get the recipe on my Blacksmithing alt as soon as possible.

Raiding:

During the summer period I have no specific time limitations and I am currently online for around 12+ hours daily, thus I can raid at full commitment for the following 2-3 months. For the Fall-Spring period, I will be able to log in after 5 pm server time daily. Of course I will be responsible enough to notify guild members&class leader if any emergency arises that will limit my online time.

Gaming History

I have started playing World of Warcraft during EU Beta Phase. After moving out to United States for my college education in 2006, I have played on the US Server Mannoroth, and later on Alterac Mountains with the world-famous raiding guild Vodka (Alliance) till September 2009 both as a rogue and a hunter. In October 2009, I had to move back to Turkey due to the serious illness of father, therefore I have contacted the premier Turkish raiding guild Catastrophe to join their ranks with a EU server re-roll rogue. I have raided Icecrown Citadel with Catastrophe and participated in %5 buff Arthas 25HM trials for 2 weeks before my father passed away. I had ceased raiding till the Cataclysm Expansion and left Catastrophe as I couldnt raid at that moment. For this expansion, I have tried my best to kill some bosses with the guild Redline that my real life friends had formed but the progress was negligible.

WoW PvE Achievements:

Vanilla :

ZG-MC-BWL-AQ20-AQ40-Naxx all clear
(Patchwerk World 2nd, Grob World 2nd, Heigan World 6th, )

TBC:

Kara-ZA-Gruul-Mag-SSC-TK-BT-Hyjal-SWP all clear
(High King Maulgar World 3th, Felmyst World 5th, Kil`jeaden World 9th)

WoTLK:

Naxx-Sarth-Maly-Ulduar all clear in US - ICC up to LK25HM with Catastrophe in EU
(Malygos World 2nd, US 1st, Yogg-Saron World 2nd Us 1st)

Computer Hardware:

Lenovo W500 Thinkpad with extra:
120 gb OCZ Vortex SSD
Zalman NC2000 Titanium Cooler
Razer Naga MMO Mouse

UI and Keybinding Screenshots:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/wowscrnshot062711012340.jpg/

My WoL Logs have been deleted for being inactive but i try to log my raids and do my best to upload one for you to assess my performance as soon as possible.

Why do I want to join Iron Edge?:

I had my best years of WoW playing experience in an English speaking International atmosphere and even though Catastrophe was very well at being a raiding guild, I felt myself a misfit in a Turkish dominated atmosphere and server. I feel more at home in an international guild in which people enjoy and respect each other`s cultural differences/experience while keeping a common set of courtesy in an English spoken community during Gchat/Raids/Vent. So far, Iron Edge seems to be the best international raiding guild on this server and I want to try my chances in your guild before i migrate to a better represented server.

How can I contribute to Iron Edge?:

I consider myself as a premier gaming person both in WoW and in other genres (played Diablo II in international BNet ladder before WoW and participated in RFactor racing simulation for over 2.5 years) and my biggest asset is adaptability to new fights, new tactics especially during progression. I am aware that my progress and my gear so far in this expansion is not stellar but with the upcoming patch, I believe i can utilize my cutting edge progression experience and raiding mentality to overcome that deficit and hope to catch up to the raiding level set by the guild.

Last Words:

Thanks for reading my application and I wish you guys the very best in the upcoming patch! If you would like to get some information about me from other people, you can contact Cavemenxxl from Ekstaz, Ragefreak and Lital from Catastrophe and Beja&Julilisa from Redline.

Cheers!

June 27, 2011, 09:39:27 am
Reply #1

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

Re: (Hardcore Raider App) Rogue (Combat-Muti PvE / Sub PvP) - Toyran
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 09:39:27 am »
Just gone through his character and stuff, and he actually knows what he is talking about! Would defo look into this.
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

June 27, 2011, 11:24:05 am
Reply #2

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:24:05 am »
Hello Toyran, thank you for applying.

Very good application, impressive raiding history! Raid leader or melee officer should get back to you soon.

GL

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

June 27, 2011, 12:26:05 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 12:26:05 pm »
Hey, nice app!

Something I feel I need to make clear - we are nowhere near as 'professional' as Vodka or even Catastrophe.  We try to keep the atmosphere more social.  You won't see a whole pull without Jaca saying random stuff on TS, for instance.

If that's acceptable, we definitely need more solid rogues in our ranks.  Are you around tonight?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 27, 2011, 01:32:02 pm
Reply #4

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 01:32:02 pm »
Your English and raiding history is incredible - very nice app too. Good luck!
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 27, 2011, 02:42:11 pm
Reply #5

Offline Toyran

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 02:42:11 pm »
I am currently replying to this post from work but i should be back online in a couple of hours time. I will be available tonight on Dunemaul if you have any questions. I would like to thank to the forum members for their courteous replies so far. You can contact me in-game from characters Toyran (rogue) and Vallum (death knight).

Sincerely.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:16:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 0 Users