Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 A friend of Yönsineys wants to join

October 16, 2006, 04:22:01 pm
Read 6246 times

Offline Feyla

• Vendor Trash

A friend of Yönsineys wants to join
« on: October 16, 2006, 04:22:01 pm »
Hiya Iron Edge, Feyla is here to write an application  ;D

Sponsor

Yönsineys, rl friend

Personal Information

Character name on Dunemaul: Feyla, character name in real life: Tuomas, usually called Tupe or Sani. I'm 17 years old, will be 18 on the 7th of November. Been friends with Yonzi for about 3 years now.

Character Information

Feyla, lvl 29 UD warlock
Raiding experience: none with Feyla, ZG, MC and AQ20 with my old main.

Gaming and WoW History

I've played diffirent games for as long as I can remember, but WoW is my first online experience. I started playing WoW in July 2005, 'bout 30 mins before Yonzi (gave him my 10-day pass ^^). My first char was an NE priest on Argent Dawn, which was also my first (and currently only) lvl 60 char. It took me quite a while to get the priest to lvl 60, becouse I had a habit of getting bored with it and starting an alt. When I finally hit lvl 60 I realized I didn't have much to do, the raiding times of my guild sucked, and I didn't feel like gettin 0.5 or other stuff, so I once again turned to alts. A couple of months ago Yonzi asked me to make an char on Dunemaul, so I did. After a while I decided to make this char, Feyla, my main. Currently I'm looking for a guild and Yonzi told me to write an application here, so here it is  :)

Why do I want to join Iron Edge?

Well, I'm looking for a guild, Yonzi is there, I've readed your guild chat and listened to your TS channel from time to time while being with Yonzi, and you seem like a really nice guild, and if I somehow manage to get raiding your raiding time are much better than those of my old guild.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Bizzare and sarcastic humor from time to time, someone to make fun of  :P

Last Words

Blame Yonzi, his idea  ;D

October 17, 2006, 04:10:53 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: A friend of Yönsineys wants to join
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 04:10:53 am »
It's not looking good if your friend can't even be bothered to check the forums...!
Now I run a tech website.

October 17, 2006, 10:07:00 am
Reply #2

Offline Yonsineys

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 10:07:00 am »
Cmon Delling!
Anyway Feyla is a nice dude. Maybe a slow lvl'er but he is not into end game content that much.
So I'll give my vote.

Hope to see you in guild.
Food or Epics? I'll have Epics, plz.

October 17, 2006, 11:08:40 pm
Reply #3

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 11:08:40 pm »

Why do I want to join Iron Edge?

Well, I'm looking for a guild, Yonzi is there, I've readed your guild chat and listened to your TS channel from time to time while being with Yonzi, and you seem like a really nice guild, and if I somehow manage to get raiding your raiding time are much better than those of my old guild.

Now I don't mean to seem harsh, cause I really like your application. But if your long time goal is to become a raider in Iron Edge, the friends and family recruitment does not cut it. Basically people recruited through this method are not considered when selecting raiders. You are probably undergeared already, and we're not going to help you gear up to the level you can come along on our raids. The best course of action in this case is probably to seek another guild.
However, if you're not interrested in raiding, I can't see anything wrong with your application. Just remember, the rules state that a f&f recruit is never to become a raider within IE, unless of course his class leader wishes him to be.

Good luck man.
Trolls are awesome!

October 18, 2006, 11:09:19 am
Reply #4

Offline Feyla

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 11:09:19 am »
Palmar, as I staded " if I somehow manage to get raiding", meaning raiding isn't my goal, it's more like something that would be fun but not something I'm aiming towards. As Yonzi said I'm not really into the end game stuff.

October 18, 2006, 02:37:29 pm
Reply #5

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 02:37:29 pm »
Allright, just wanted to be clear about that man. We've had players start nagging on raid spots after being recruited, so excuse me for being sceptical.

Now you just have to wait for the warlock class leaders to find our website.
Trolls are awesome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:11:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 0 Users