Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Hardcore Raid] Mage (DPS) - Astrild [Accepted]

September 09, 2011, 10:05:59 pm
Read 4722 times

Applicant

[Hardcore Raid] Mage (DPS) - Astrild [Accepted]
« on: September 09, 2011, 10:05:59 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Astrild
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Astrild/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Raid: Hardcore Raid

Personal Info:

Hi there,
My name is Goker DEMIR. I am 31 y.o. and single. I was born in Izmir, Turkey and currently living in Istanbul, Turkey. I am working as a manager in my family bussines. I like playing basketball, having alcohol. I love Tequila and Istanbul. I listen to punk-Rock and play guitar as an amateur.

Spec:

Well, i prefer Arcane Mage as for raiding talent, but i am also aware that i may need to play some other specs due to fight tacticals. I am ok with every spec of mage. I love mage and i play with the spec which i am needed.

Class:

I prefer mastery as my main spec. If i have to list my stats in order:
(in my opinion)
Hit>Int>Mastery>Crit>Haste at this moment.
I don't know how do u want me to show you that i am a good mage coz there ain't no a dps rotation at arcane mage right now but i can say that whenever there is no passive cooldowns up stabilizing mana pool over 60% is beneficial for me. The other times, AB forever :)

Alts:

Raiju - Dunemaul (Paladin lvl 85)
Kenpach? - Dunemaul (Death Knight lvl 85)

Professions:

My professions are Enchanting 525 / Tailoring 525 which are classical mage professions :)
I have Don Tayo's Inferno Mittens and Boots of the Black Flame recipe's. I think Lightweave emboldry is a good enchant for an Arcane mage. On the other hand a stat based (+40 intellect to finger slot) enchant is also needed.

Raid Experience:

I don't have any logs. I have been raiding since TBC. I cleared all the contents at progress times since the end of TBC.

Previous Guilds:

Previous remarkable guilds were, Tyrants, Martyr, Grimlords.
I left Tyrants coz i had a argument with guild master. My rank had been lowered coz i had missed a single raid.
I was Guild Master of Martyr however, I left guild Martyr to form Grimlords.
I left Grimlords today coz the guild will not going to progress any raids no more.

Availability:

I am available for raiding and other stuff on all weekdays. I prefer to spend time for socializing at the weekends. I am available at 7:15 pm at game time to whenever raid is done :) I can sometimes attend any event that can be created on weekends either.

Communication:

My English level can not be called as Intermediate however i think that it is enough to have decent communication with guild members and raid leaders, both in spoken and writing languages. I have decent equipment to communicate via Team speak.

Computer / Connection:

I have a decent computer with a reliable internet connection of 8mbp/s. I do neither have any fps problems nor disconnects.

Addons/UI:

I use, DBM, Omen, Recount, SUF, Fortxorcist, Doompulse, Bartender, Combustionhelper, OmniCC, Ora3, Power Auras, Quartz, Tipsy for raiding.

Other Games:

I play Heroes of Newerth.

Why Iron Edge?

Well, first of all i think IE is a "Guild". Being a member of a guild will up my socializing and as a hardcore raider having good progress will satisfy my hunger for successful raiding. IE has a good reputation and i want to be a part of a good and strong guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer attendance, dedication and communication in the first hand. I am reliable and punctual. I am skilled in magery and have the maturity to be criticized if i am wrong. In the future i can offer nice chats and humor also :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

I am old in this server and as it is known, IE is one of the oldest guilds of this realm.

Last Words?

My brother will also apply in an hour or two. His character name is Vodafone. Thanks to all ppl who check this topic and comment under this topic :) Have nice time.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 07:54:52 am by Pluug »

September 09, 2011, 11:55:02 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: [Hardcore Raid] Mage (DPS) - Astrild
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 11:55:02 pm »
Hey, thanks for the nice app!  Your gear and experience are excellent.  Even though we are pretty full on mages, I definitely think we should consider this application. But, I'll leave that up to Pluug.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 10, 2011, 04:34:49 am
Reply #2

Offline Brainz

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 04:34:49 am »
Nice apply, Good luck

September 10, 2011, 10:56:18 am
Reply #3

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 10:56:18 am »
Hello Astrild, first of all thank you for applying.
I will be short, everything looks good regarding gear and experience so you will be given a trial.

Are you saved for this reset?

emo? >3

September 10, 2011, 12:27:06 pm
Reply #4

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 12:27:06 pm »
@TTam: Ty :)
@Brainz: Ty also :)

@Pluug: Ty for your interest. I am saved to Shanox and Ryolith only.
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

September 10, 2011, 02:41:47 pm
Reply #5

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 02:41:47 pm »
Monday, 7.30pm server time - next raid

emo? >3

September 10, 2011, 02:56:46 pm
Reply #6

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 02:56:46 pm »
Okay, I will be there. Ty for informing :)
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

September 10, 2011, 03:02:37 pm
Reply #7

Offline zenath

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 03:02:37 pm »
fix me plz if i am wrong but i think he is saved for heroic shanox and balroc and that means he is in diferent lock up so he can ONLY join us for normal kills

September 10, 2011, 03:12:38 pm
Reply #8

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 03:12:38 pm »
No, I am saved only for Shanox (Normal) Ryolith (Normal) I do not think that there will be any problems for the rest even if they happen to be in heroic mode.

September 10, 2011, 03:22:09 pm
Reply #9

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 03:22:09 pm »
No, I am saved only for Shanox (Normal) Ryolith (Normal) I do not think that there will be any problems for the rest even if they happen to be in heroic mode.

It would've been. If you can interchange any normal kill, but heroic kills can only be done with the same raid ID. i.e. if players A kill hc shan with group A he can't join group B which also kill hc shan.

September 10, 2011, 03:57:04 pm
Reply #10

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 03:57:04 pm »
It would have been if i had been saved to any heroic kills, i got it now :)

September 10, 2011, 04:26:44 pm
Reply #11

Offline Pelev

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 04:26:44 pm »
I can give my fully support on this apply, raiju is good gun :) and his mage too

September 10, 2011, 05:48:21 pm
Reply #12

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 05:48:21 pm »
I can give my fully support on this apply, raiju is good gun :) and his mage too
Ty mate :) I think i will have great time here ;)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 12:12:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

106 Guests, 0 Users