Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 M?niac, F&F and raid application

December 27, 2011, 12:15:33 am
Read 15391 times

Offline Ssekulass

• Vendor Trash

M?niac, F&F and raid application
« on: December 27, 2011, 12:15:33 am »
Me:
 Hello, my name is Zlatko, 23 years old guy from Serbia.
 I spend my days mostly playing wow,friends, movies and football.

Character:   Maniac
Server:      Dunemaul
Armory:      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/M%C3%A0niac/simple
Class/Spec:  Mage fire 5/33/3 frost(pvp) 7/2/32
Raid:        Casual Raid with delaying the start for aprox 3 weeks due replacing the internet provider, so i would like to enter as social for that time.

Spec:
  Curently playing fire in pve as it`s the best dps spec on single target and multi target bosses, basicly what i go for is 2005 haste rating that gives together with raid buff 5% the aditional tick on my dot spells such as pyro debuff comb and living bomb, 17% hit ofc and rest reforging to secondary stat, crt. Basicly my rotation is about geting living bomb always up on target and using firebolt, ofc pyro on proc and combustion in best posible time for it, aka when ignite+pyro+lb are up on target or when it`s aoe fight than save it for the boss+adds(unsleeping alike boss).
  The seconday spec i use is frost for pvp, having the 2.2k exp in arenas and 2.1k rating in rbgs along with alot of other pvp achis like Battlemaster, Conqueror and Of the horde etc. Also i would love to participate in guild rbgs if posible but that is secondary to raid.

Alts:
  Leptir death knight lvl 85, 380 ilvl blood spec

Professions:
  My choise of professions are Enchanting (525) and Tailoring (525). Ench because i always want to have my gear encanted without asking someone also to do it for me, also i am a big fan of recipes, therefor i got almost all the enc recipes counting all cata ones+all wrist boe ench, besides that 2x 40 int on rings is nice, and ofc tailoring because of the cloack enc, bonus to my dps and also the free leg enchant.

Raid Experience:
  Started in middle of vanila time, played also this same mage as i am playing today as my main. Was not realy expirianced back than that much and did not have so much time for wow due school so basicly i was pvping a bit and all i did was few pug`s cleared. WHen tbc hitted i cleared maggy/grull/kara/tk/ssc/bt/mh and 3 bosses in sunwell, in wotlk, cleared fully naxx 25/10, Ulduar 25/10, togc 10 and togc 25 4/5, icchc 10 man cleared and icc 25 man hc 11/12, cata exp was 8/13hc in t11 content, than took a long break from wow and only cleared fl normal +shanox and majorhomo hc few times, ds come out ive done 7/8 normal with few tryes on marchok hc and maddnes normal in 10 man.

Previous Guilds:
  tbc: Titans-left because guild started to fall apart due oficers slacking
  wotlk: Nemesis-was in it whole wotlk untill me and couple of other friends from titans and nemesis decided to leave the ghostly realm of chromaggus and move to frostmane.
  Cata- with few friends as a oficer ive made Style guild still active on Frostmane eu, we made like i said 8/13 hc progres in t11 and than the slacking has started, also it was summer time soon, and with fl released ive decided i should take a break and so i did, when ive come back guild has went hardcore for me, 6 days raiding with 3/8 hc progres atm, and i just couldn`t find myself in that guild. Therefore ive decided to move here, in guild where my brother Zeref and couple of more irl friends play in 25 ma casual grp.

Availability:
  24/7 on skype/msn/fb/wow =))

Communication:
  I find myself realy communicative person, leaded rbgs for a while till 2.1k rating, and also ive lead 25 man raids. English is almost as perfect considering ive learned other languages in school :p

Computer / Connection:
  Bought new computer in january this year so playing wow with stable fps in raids, internet is also fine for raids, rarely dc.

Addons/UI:
  Bartender 4- why, cuz it`s awesome and i love to have stacked bars and have all within the reach of my hand.
  SKada- because you always wana know if your doing rotation properly and geting the best out of your dps that you can.
  DBM
  Sexymap- because it`s sexeh! ;p

Other Games:
  Mostly i am playing counter strike 1.6 and warcraft 3 dota alstars 6.73, also planing to start playing Lol with friends.

Why Iron Edge?
  Because it has just the right thing that i need, a stable grp for 25 man casual raids, and also ive heard about your great community in guild that you have, from my friends, and i find that rare in this game nowadays.

What can I offer Iron Edge?
  Steady attendance, awesome dps,someone who is always ready to help someone who needs that, good pvp skills and most of all a great raid spirit! ;p

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??
  From my irl friends who are in this guild for quite a while, Zeref, Slashkiller,Spook, Velvetgeisha.

Last Words?
  Once again i am saying i would love to join asap as social member to IE and join raids in 2-3 weeks when i get my new internet all sorted =)) Gl reading.

December 27, 2011, 02:45:30 am
Reply #1

Offline Sidestep

• Guild Member

Re: M?niac, F&F and raid application
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 02:45:30 am »
Not a bad app, but log out in PvE gear!

Also, it's up to Skinke, but we do have many mages :P

December 27, 2011, 12:27:20 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:27:20 pm »
Are Zeref & Co. good IRL friends, or just passing acquaintances?

Good app.
Now I run a tech website.

December 27, 2011, 12:55:39 pm
Reply #3

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 12:55:39 pm »
@dell
in guild where my brother Zeref and couple of more irl friends play in 25 ma casual grp.

Btw you are RL friend with Velvetgeisha? ^^

Anyway, as I'm playing on Frostmane ally atm, I didn't know Style went that hardcore, 6 raiding days a week you say? Aren't they 3days/week raiding guild? And they killed 2/8 hc.

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

December 27, 2011, 01:26:57 pm
Reply #4

Offline Ssekulass

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 01:26:57 pm »
Zeref is my brother irl, also i know slashkiller irl and spook, i know velvet from game for around 2 years so far. And yes you are right style is on 2/8 hc my bad, did not check alot on it, but yeah they went semi hardcore with more raiding days, just curently they do 3 as it`s xmas so ppl would love to spend more time with family than raiding. Also im loging out in pve gear no worries :p

December 27, 2011, 01:59:41 pm
Reply #5

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 01:59:41 pm »
Well hes the idiot who got me hooked onto wow and thought me how to play zhe mage in my early days!U bastard i want 5 years of my life back its all ur fault!XD ...anyhow hes a great fella and a good mage,a bit retarded but that can be ignored ;p xD   so thumbs up from me
I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again

December 27, 2011, 02:58:15 pm
Reply #6

Offline velvetgeisha

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 02:58:15 pm »
@dell
in guild where my brother Zeref and couple of more irl friends play in 25 ma casual grp.

Btw you are RL friend with Velvetgeisha? ^^

Anyway, as I'm playing on Frostmane ally atm, I didn't know Style went that hardcore, 6 raiding days a week you say? Aren't they 3days/week raiding guild? And they killed 2/8 hc.

No he's Not an IRL friend. Sadly i have not been to serbia xD
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 03:00:17 pm by velvetgeisha »

December 27, 2011, 04:09:55 pm
Reply #7

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 04:09:55 pm »
A Mage where I don't find much to complain about, madness! I wouldnt go for arcane concentration, mana really isnt an issue anymore, just go for imp FB instead.

Nothing to cc in DS so glyph of poly isnt really needed, and glyph of frost armor, when would you use that? :)

We are really crowded on mages, but good friends are always a big plus.
Will come back to you in a bit.

Delling, I guess he would qualify for f&f anyhow?

December 27, 2011, 04:16:35 pm
Reply #8

Offline Ssekulass

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 04:16:35 pm »
There is nothing wrong with glyphs, first of all i dont need imp fb as every single fight has adds stacked. Second of all improved ice armor is usefull on marchok hc, atleast i had to use it on 10 man  as dmg mages take there is insane. And last of all yes, this is f&f app atm, but i would like to join casual 25 man raid in 2-3 weeks when  get my new internet all sorted. Social is just fine atm tho.

December 27, 2011, 04:24:45 pm
Reply #9

Offline Ssekulass

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 04:24:45 pm »
Anyways got the flyphs changed ;p

December 27, 2011, 04:38:18 pm
Reply #10

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 04:38:18 pm »
i know him since high school, ive been with him on chromaggus, then i moved to mazrigos, zeref followed me, we didnt play with him anymore, zeref quit when the wotlk pre patch came, i played till 3.1 then i quit for like a year came back, came to dunemaul, stayed here, realid came, talked a few times not that much, i can say hes a friend but nothing like super friends or w/e, he is arrogant from time to time which i dislike but hes ok

also the brother thing, they're cousins, in serbia we call that "Brother" ie: Brother from uncle

PS: dont get me wrong, im neutral on all of this, just saying how everything came up etc :P

"He who doesn't fear death dies only once." - Giovanni Falcone
"Going to Paris to create art is now like sitting and waiting for a butterfly to fart." - Charles Bukowski

December 27, 2011, 04:41:56 pm
Reply #11

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 04:41:56 pm »
Would you still join as social, if there is no spot in the casual raid in three weeks?

We already have 4 mages that have good attendance.

Bears like alts!

December 27, 2011, 04:52:44 pm
Reply #12

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 04:52:44 pm »
That's fairly underwhelming responses from both Slash and Velvet, and even Zeref said he's 'a bit retarded'. Doesn't sound like an ideal F&F member.
Now I run a tech website.

December 27, 2011, 04:57:42 pm
Reply #13

Offline Ssekulass

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 04:57:42 pm »
Yes i am fine with social rank, oh and abour ``retarded`` he ment im messing around with him alot ingame and all ;p. You can ask him about it ingame anyways.

December 27, 2011, 05:00:17 pm
Reply #14

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2011, 05:00:17 pm »
lol i didnt ment literally retarded xD just as he said before me

and dont get me wrong dell but hows velvs response underwhelming cuz she said there never met IRL i never met her IRL to an we are still friends and all of us have loads of "online friends" so it might just be me but i dont get ur point on that
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 05:16:35 pm by Zeref »
I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:48:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 0 Users