Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 HitNrun, F&F application

March 14, 2012, 04:37:45 am
Read 7067 times

Offline HitNrun_

• Former Member

HitNrun, F&F application
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:37:45 am »
Greeting to every Iron Edge member. My name is Chris and i am a 26 year old Greek guy who is behind a rogue named Hitnrun. I was born in German, where i went to school and came back to my homeland after i was 13 years old. I finished studying about 3-4 years ago as archeologist and military 1 year ago. I am searching for a full time job here in Greece (hard to be honest at these days), so i have a bit time to play wOw again and thought why not joining the best this time.

I mentioned this time because i am an old char (not so old as you guys) with tbc experience. My history as wow player was in Cold Blooded back at where Iron Edge and Cold Blooded where at the top in this realm, by the name of Ishka back then. After Cold Blooded disband for the second time i changed realm to play with some friends in Genjuros realm, clearing Black temple and some bosses in Sunwell. After some health problems i quitted playing for some months to get back in Wrath of the lich king to come back at Dunemaul to join Hamerica (IRL friend) at So what to be the Kings Slayer and doing some heroics too. I quitted again for second time after Hamerica stopped playing and here i am again applying in Iron Edge as a Friend and Family guy. After all my talking i would like to mention that i know Iron Edge long time so i can tell for sure that Iron Edge was and are the number 1 in that realm and it was always my wow dream to jump in the team.

Now about my wow experience, i would say that i play my rogue very good but its not my job to tell, its always better to be complimented from other than your self, so will say that i do my homework always good. Tactics, spreadsheets, cap's, best in slot items, spec's, rotations etc are things that i check always first. My gears is lower than decent i would say at the moment but please consider that i am playing only 4 days after my 2 months break.

I cant say that i knew people from Iron Edge very good, but i have spoken with Delling several times in quakenet at tbc times. The guy that i know better in Iron Edge is Laserbeamjoe from So what at Wotlk patch.

Thank you very much for reading and sorry i picked that too much talking way to apply but i thought its the best way to know someone

March 14, 2012, 05:11:24 am
Reply #1

Offline Laserbeamjoe

• Former Member

Re: HitNrun, F&F application
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 05:11:24 am »
I have only good things to say about this guy. As he mentioned, I raided quite a lot with him in WOTLK in So What and he was one of the memorable DPSers we had (in a positive way). I tend to analyze people's performance, attutide and general intelligence while im raiding or raid leading and this guy scored high in the whole spectrum. Not only that, he is also a nice and friendly guy outside of raids and not afraid to talk to non-greeks like myself :D

All in all, I think he would be a good addition to IE's community and most definately a future investment for hardcore raiding, because that's where he belongs. I think he should get a chance to join the guild. You won't regret it.

March 14, 2012, 05:19:19 am
Reply #2

Offline Sidestep

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 05:19:19 am »
Seem like a nice enough guy, gl with your app ;)

March 14, 2012, 07:44:33 am
Reply #3

Offline velvetgeisha

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 07:44:33 am »
O hai thar

March 14, 2012, 10:43:30 am
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 10:43:30 am »
I'll defer this one to Grax. Think we need a new person in /g, or are we OK for now? :)
Now I run a tech website.

March 14, 2012, 10:49:24 am
Reply #5

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 10:49:24 am »
If you don't want to vouch for him, we can always let him wait until next week when Laserbeam will have passed his trial.
/G is pretty damn quiet these days. Will be interesting how crowded MOP will be.

Bears like alts!

March 14, 2012, 12:54:29 pm
Reply #6

Offline Evilblaze

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 12:54:29 pm »
I've played with few Greece players before
overall view : awesome decent players in every way

seems like nice guy
Good Luck

Evil

March 14, 2012, 01:13:47 pm
Reply #7

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 01:13:47 pm »
More important!
Paok or Olympiacos??! Chose wisely!
High functioning sociopath.

March 14, 2012, 07:48:22 pm
Reply #8

Offline HitNrun_

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 07:48:22 pm »
I have played with many Greeks too and i can say they are in there way low players. Greek players that choose to play in realms that lack of greeks are high players, people that choose to play with greeks believe me are low players. I would say i am a gamer and i love to play games at their limit, not only see what they can offer but to claim it too.

P.s. Cojche i've chosen many years ago, Olympiacos for life ^^

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:47:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 0 Users