Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 FF recruitment Binks social

March 22, 2013, 09:32:22 pm
Read 5566 times

Offline Binks

• Vendor Trash

FF recruitment Binks social
« on: March 22, 2013, 09:32:22 pm »
About me:
My name is Ulrik Liljedahl and I am 19 years old, from Sweden. I'm just a regular dude finishing my third year of high-school planning on educating myself to become a teacher. I live with my parents and one of my brothers (not Hangatýr, he got kicked out xD). I am a very social person and I practice Thai-boxing on my free time.
Gaming!
I have been playing games my entire life. When I was a little kid I used to play Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time. I used to play a lot of WoW back in Wotlk and some in early MoP. Now I mostly play LoL (a lot), Cs:Go, some TF2, L4D2 and Borderlands 2. I have an account on HoN too, and I have played it a couple of times, Im a real noob :D
Wow history
As I mentioned earlier I played a lot during Wotlk, but back then all my friends stopped playing and so did I. To be honest I mostly start to play when my older brother Isaac (Hangatýr) asks (forces) me too, since I really enjoy playing with him. I raided a a lot with my Warlock in wotlk, then in cataclysm I played a warrior tank and did some tanking with him. I never got to raid in MoP because the guild I was supposed to tank for disbanded.
Sponsor!
I guess it is my older brother Isaac (Hangatýr)! We have always been playing games together for as long as I remember. He was the one that introduced me to video games and later on computer games. We've been duo-queuing in LoL, gone on rampages in Borderlands 2 and slaughtered hordes of zombies in l4d2. So I would really appreciate if you let me in your guild.

Why you should let me in. Well, to be honest I don't know very much of this guild. But my brother told me that Iron Edge is a really good guild with an awesome community. And I am a social guy, so I wont have any troubles getting new friends in the guild :)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Binks/simple

March 23, 2013, 08:27:36 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: FF recruitment Binks social
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 08:27:36 pm »
Seem like a nice guy. Good application. Anyone have anything against this guy?

Bears like alts!

March 24, 2013, 02:17:54 pm
Reply #2

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
Re: FF recruitment Binks social
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 02:17:54 pm »
Nice guy and helpful too, played with him and hang a few times over the last few days. Seem like good guys. Welcome :)
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:56:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 2 Users
Spetsnaz, Rash