Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Bowflex is baaaaaack - As Paladin tho !

August 17, 2013, 02:21:12 am
Read 16029 times

Offline Nubby

• Former Member

• twitch.tv/nubbie99

Bowflex is baaaaaack - As Paladin tho !
« on: August 17, 2013, 02:21:12 am »
Hello guys! It's been a while since i last spoken to any of you guys, mainly because i have not been playing world of warcraft for over a year. Think it was this spring i "began" my MoP adventure, by transfering my hunter to Stormscale of the intention to play with real-life friends, but after lvling 90 and playing for a few weeks, they quit and left me there. I stopped aswell, but i found myself missing playing it, i missed the guild atmosphere and i then started again 2 weeks ago. Lvled up a shaman, and joined a pvp guild where i did some PvP in. Also managed to get myself to 2k 2v2 rating with a warrior, which quite surprised me cause its been so long since i last played. Guess all the league of legends i played past year improved my mechanical skills. ;p

This is my shaman: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Mani%C3%A1c/advanced

This is my hunter (Sadly i had to namechange): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Braini%C3%A1c/advanced

Anyways im not feeling quite satisfied with the rbg once a week, and the few arena games im playing. Also the LFR is getting on my nerves cause im tryharding while i see 3-4ppl just afk'ing on their mounts.

So thats where i thought i to myself "hey what are my old guild up to" and i logged onto dunemaul where i saw an empty guild roster, and orgrimar disbanded (quite a shock). Abyiss was online and i started talking to him abit about raidin and why u moved to kazzak. Neither to say he thought i should transfer over and raid with you guys, and i've also spoken to Doomslay on kazzak, where he also thought u should come. :D - Vouch for me!!

So here i am, rdy to take on the evil Garrosh Hellscream in patch 5.4 (and ofc all the other raids) so if you will accept me i will be very happy, and rdy to transfer over with my Paladin. I havent decided on a specc yet, but im open to pretty much everything.

This is my paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Pookies/advanced

And also i want to say hello to yoica and Gaeios! Im happy to see you 2 still here, and running the troops. Safire aswell and im sure theres alot more here i will remember.

For the time being i will be applying as Social, but will the posibility of becoming a raider when i hit 90 with decent gear. Atleast alt runs (im praying) :D

Bowflex is out! Will be answering if you guys have any questions for me.

Also come support my livestream. Will be doing it every week Monday/thursday from 20-24. Heroic raids! Might do more during the week.  http://www.twitch.tv/nubbie99

August 17, 2013, 03:17:34 am
Reply #1

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

Re: Bowflex is baaaaaack - As Paladin tho !
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 03:17:34 am »
FU, i do not want a paladin with the Lightbringer Greathelm i never managed to get! :P We are not introduced yet, however there is always "whalecum" for elder troops ;)
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

August 17, 2013, 03:37:22 pm
Reply #2

Offline Nubby

• Former Member

• twitch.tv/nubbie99

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 03:37:22 pm »
Thanks bro and im sorry on behalf of you. Go get it now then! :D

Also i should add some personal info for the new members i dont know:

My name is Kim and im 23 years old. Im from Odense denmark, where i im studying to become a carpenter/builder. I have a looong history in the gaming community, from my early days in cs, to world of warcraft/diablo and league of legends. Played wow since end of vanilla and been active almost since. Started raiding in tbc on ravencrest, and i've raided every exspansion since then on a high lvl. I give 110% in every raid, and are always rdy 5 mins before start with consumeables ect.

Also come support my livestream. Will be doing it every week Monday/thursday from 20-24. Heroic raids! Might do more during the week.  http://www.twitch.tv/nubbie99

August 17, 2013, 03:38:59 pm
Reply #3

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 03:38:59 pm »
BOWFLEX BACK! ALRIGHT!

The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

August 17, 2013, 04:06:01 pm
Reply #4

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 04:06:01 pm »
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

August 17, 2013, 04:07:10 pm
Reply #5

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 04:07:10 pm »
I give 110% in every raid, and are always rdy 5 mins before start with consumeables ect.

Now u r talkin bro :D

August 17, 2013, 06:19:01 pm
Reply #6

safire

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 06:19:01 pm »
hello Bowflex :)

I remember wondering "what happened to bowflex?" And I don't think I even knew until now :P

Anyway, you want to join as a F&F which is cool for me, thumbs up ^^

August 17, 2013, 09:10:32 pm
Reply #7

Offline Nubby

• Former Member

• twitch.tv/nubbie99

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 09:10:32 pm »
Well im ready to transfer - Just won myself some money in a pokergame with some friends :P Almost enough to pay for transfer hah so just say the word and im there!

August 19, 2013, 02:44:33 am
Reply #8

Offline Nubby

• Former Member

• twitch.tv/nubbie99

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 02:44:33 am »
Just to be clear, is there any specific class you need in your raidsquad atm. ? Since im transfering, i atleast should ask what u might be needing :)

August 19, 2013, 12:06:54 pm
Reply #9

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 12:06:54 pm »
Just to be clear, is there any specific class you need in your raidsquad atm. ? Since im transfering, i atleast should ask what u might be needing :)
Retradin (0), Rogue (1) we have.

August 19, 2013, 02:09:19 pm
Reply #10

Offline Nubby

• Former Member

• twitch.tv/nubbie99

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 02:09:19 pm »
Oh alright, thats perfect then :) Havent played much ret in the past, but i should be able to get the hang of it fast. Ill take prot offspecc then.

August 21, 2013, 02:26:29 am
Reply #11

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 02:26:29 am »
So you're applying as an F&F, but you expect to raid?

Elaborate please!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 21, 2013, 03:39:02 am
Reply #12

Offline Nubby

• Former Member

• twitch.tv/nubbie99

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 03:39:02 am »
As i said in my application aswell, i was counting on raiding when i hit 90. I could do it on stormscale where i got some irl mates atm (they only pvp tho), but i just miss the atmosphere in IE/B-raid, so when i talked to doom a few days ago, he just told me to go make an f&f, since i am an old member of the b-raid team. And then i was hoping i could speak with the raidleader and/or GM about raiding at that point. People know me and how "good" i am. Atleast when it comes down to not standin in shit and understanding a fight. 

- Im not exspecting just to get boosted through the raids at all, or anything. Im not some greedy lootwhore, who just wants pixels. (only when talking about to mounts, right yoica ;) ) anyways thats my 2 cents.

August 21, 2013, 03:11:20 pm
Reply #13

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 03:11:20 pm »
Yeah since he wasn't ready to raid off the bat I suggested he apply as f+f until we get stuff sorted out, he has my vouch anyway he's a good player and a nice guy.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

August 21, 2013, 04:08:55 pm
Reply #14

Offline Xenoth

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 04:08:55 pm »
well shouldn't he make a raider apply, then join as F&F until he is ready to raid?
would make more sense, if he wants to raid in the future.  ;)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:18:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

37 Guests, 0 Users