Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Suckoera Warlock Friend against all noob healers

November 12, 2006, 03:15:17 am
Read 3850 times

Offline Morbid

• Guild Member

Suckoera Warlock Friend against all noob healers
« on: November 12, 2006, 03:15:17 am »
Hello all friends and Delling,

Its been a  while since i actualy typed something to the members of Iron Edge. I know that i actualy lack any gear or common sense and beside that skills. I still want to try to get into this totaly awesome guild callled iron edge where in days before these i was the 2nd warlock in.

Because i understand that most gear is beyond the fact that i actualy can offer i can say the following: my gear sucks but beside that i know that my gear is better including skillls then Kaos can offer including Skills. Kaos is as we know of a totaly casual undergeared slacker.

I also know from first hand that my first aid skill is something more reliable then Morbids dps. Yes delling i understand that ur healing is maybe debatable more then my first aid skill.

Also i want to point out that i was the 2nd warlock in the guild which must be pointing to the fact that warlocks in overall suck and are totalely useless and not used to the guild. Soemthing that can be seen at the raidresullts without warlocks.

I also have a great social friend who  have seen  hiding in his underwear in undercity.  What is worse then seeing a naked orc in his underwear. After seeing this i thought to myself i was overgeared.

So we had the bullshit going. After beeing the gm and being healer and being tank all over the place  i wanted to give you noobs my love and expertise that you totaly lack. Not only am i superior i am also the best thing that you ever recruited and lost.

This is ur solo and last chance to get ur best warlock ever in back to the guild.

By the way i have a few sponsors in the guild:
Delling (who is no match for my priest dwarf)
Kaos (who lacks skills)
Morbid (who lacks ice)
Hecktor (who lacks gear at some point in time)
Syryn (who is now pissed)
Haarangad (who smells)
Tyler (who is bored)
Garr (who quited after first IE epic)
My self (who is superior)
Tyler (who hates me now)
Marlik (who is a noob)

Richard/Suckoera

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:32:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

44 Guests, 0 Users