Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Tagreth

September 27, 2018, 11:33:06 pm
Read 2924 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Tagreth
« on: September 27, 2018, 11:33:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Tagreth
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Tagreth/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Sanjin Zirić, 26, Bihać - Bosnia and Herzegovina, working full time in court.

Class/Spec:

I'm playing assassination currently due to the fact I like the play style the most and number wise its up there even tho I have no problems playing other rogue specs.

I pretty much study everything there is regarding my class, I'm on my classes discord discussing every recent change and hotfix.

For stats I sim every item I receive and check/update my stat weights. (Simulationcraft, Pawn + raidbots).

Alts:

I have 5 level 120 toons: rogue, warrior, priest, paladin, mage.. while other classes are still at 110.

Professions:

On my rogue I have alch/herb cause I farm my consumables and thats the way I earn some of my gold.

Raiding Experience:

I've been playing for quite long time (vanilla), done a lot of raiding / pvp across the expansions but I hardly ever was a hardcore raider except for BC and Wotlk.

PVP was always more of my thing :).

Previous Guilds:

My last "serious" guild was on Ravencrest (A), left it because I was switching to Horde-Kazzak with my friends.

Availability:

My work shifts are 08,00 > 15,30 Monday>Friday - usually online at 16,30 (and can be caught doing some WQ at work).

Communication:

I have no problem whatsoever understanding and speaking english, and yeah I have mic and I use it.

Computer / Connection:

I'm not sure if I'm required to write my PC specs but its decent and I have no FPS issues.
My internet connection is stable and I have 40-50 ms on Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

For raiding I'm using DBM and WA.

https://imgur.com/a/XFbGfxc

Other Games:

While I'm playing WoW I'm not playing other games, takes too much of my free time as it is but I have been playing CS:GO, Rocket League and lots more.

Why Iron Edge?

Because to be honest I'm in a search for a decent guild and I'm getting pretty tired of PUGin everything. I'm interested in playing with decent players and have fun in doing so.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer reliable member who knows what hes doing whether it is in a raid environment, a M+ or some PVP content.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

A friend of mine told me about it.

Last Words?

Well I saw that recruitment for Weekend Raids are closed at the moment but I guess there could be exceptions to everything and I hope I could get a trial. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

September 28, 2018, 01:54:46 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Tagreth
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 01:54:46 pm »
Hello Tagreth.

Unfortunately, we're stacked with players and even got some that are waiting in line to join, that are currently social in the guild.

Good luck in your search!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:13:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 0 Users