Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Lírche

December 02, 2018, 09:46:02 pm
Read 4384 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Lírche
« on: December 02, 2018, 09:46:02 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Lírche
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/L%C3%ADrche/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Sebastian, 26, Denmark/Sjælland/Vordingborg, Sub manager in of the biggest supermarket chains in Denmark, engaged with the love of my life. Enjoying airsoft and outdoor content in my limited sparetime.

Class/Spec:

Havoc, I enjoy the flow of the game-play with this spec. Also the utility I bring to many situations, makes me feel useful no matter what.
I play Vengeance just as good as I play Havoc, both are 377 at this current state.

I prefer haste over Versatility even though most ppl say that vers is as good as haste.
I do prefer to sim above anything to see which item is better for me in any given situation.
Are you not supposed to faceroll the keyboard as a Demonhunter? ... Eyebeam for days and then anything else off cd!

Alts:

Palokunta, 120, Aracane, 370 ilvl.
Ulrikke, 120, mistweaver, 363 ilvl.
Xognath, 120, elemental/enhancement, newly dinged, getting ready for 8.1

In the pipeline; Pherick, Shadowpriest. Spouse, Monk (any spec). Gloakint, Boomkin. Lucifer, Holy paladin) <-- Listed in the order I "plan" to lvl and gear them in.

Professions:

Herb and Alchemy. I prefer to have my consumables for free.

Raiding Experience:

Rank one in DMG done back in SoO with my surv hunter.
I have AotC in almost every raid since SoO, I also have Cutting Egde; Garrosh (10 and 25) and Xavius. I stopped raiding after Xavius due to work.
I have been raidleading from Mogushan Vaults, and stopped again around Blackrock Foundry, due to and increasing amount of work.

Previous Guilds:

I have been in this guild ever since 2009 or something silly, it has since been renamed and server/faction moved. But the people around it has always been the same until now.

Availability:

Any night except Thursdays. I prefer a one week raidnight though, because I want to enjoy other things in and out of wow, while keeping a decent progression in current raidtiers.

Communication:

I do not have TS3 but I have it installed in a matters of clicks.
I have a microphone, and I use it very often. (kinda needed when you raidlead eh)

Computer / Connection:

Yes, No, Good, Yes, No, No.
I'm always the fastest at interrupting. Gotta prove some decent internet and "OK" pc.

Addons/UI:

Bartender4, Bigwigs, Details, Shadowed Unit Frames, WA2.
I use WA to almost everything in the game.
https://imgur.com/a/dxcJlVV

Other Games:

Real Life Game; The game where you try to keep your GF happy whilst being happy yourself. ;))

Why Iron Edge?

Me and my friend (Baritan) are currently the only two left from the original raiding team in our current guild, and after having pugged a lot of m+ together we want to have some more company on our further journey in WoW.
I still hunger for raiding, even though M+ is much fun with the right setup, and that's why I apply as a weekend raider.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A reliable, strong, high output, aware, open minded, clever, following tactics, listening, solid and last but not least focused person.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Tradespam from the monk tank

Last Words?

I know you "only" look for healers at this moment, and since my main is a DH I can't heal very well. How ever I am not too bad healing, if I have to say myself, though I've only been doing m+ healing. (low ilvl high keys)
I do not mind a "social" invite to begin with, where as I can apply to the raid and work as a backup if you're missing anyone.

December 02, 2018, 09:53:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline Lírche

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Lírche
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 09:53:40 pm »
I totally forgot to add that I'm currently 4/8 M Uldir on my DH. But I'm sure you'd have seen that on my armory (:

December 02, 2018, 10:36:35 pm
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 10:36:35 pm »
Hey there Sebastian.

This is a pretty nice app. I'm glad my trade spam works.
Although i favor ranged and healers at the moment, another DH will not look bad on our setup.

Is your friend planning to apply to the raid team as well, or does he actually want to only be social?
Ba dun tss!

December 02, 2018, 11:06:17 pm
Reply #3

Offline Lírche

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 11:06:17 pm »
Hey Xormm.
At the moment he is planning to be social with a twist of raiding/m+'ing. He would not mind stepping in to the team if there's room and/or you guys need a good frost mage.

December 03, 2018, 06:44:33 pm
Reply #4

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 06:44:33 pm »
Hello again.

Well, he does lack the experience for mythic, i am sure he would be able to prove himself in the future, if that would be the case.

As for yourself, please poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:55:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

32 Guests, 0 Users