Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Xade

December 18, 2018, 03:55:37 pm
Read 2810 times

Applicant

Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Xade
« on: December 18, 2018, 03:55:37 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Xade
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Xade/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi everyone, my name is Daniel. Right now I live in Sweden, and before that I have lived a few years in the United States. I am 29 years old and currently work with communication. I started playing WoW back in 2005 when I was in high school and have played since, at one level or another, sometimes hardcore and sometimes more casual. As of Legion, I gone full casual, meaning no more end game raids mythic mode. I still keep up with gear somewhat and always clear Heroic, getting that Ahead of the Curve achiv! I consider myself friendly, social and helpful.

Class/Spec:

I have played the same Rogue since I created it back in Vanilla as my main, however, I raided a lot on my Hunter when my guilds needed ranged. So even though my Hunter was sometimes my most geared character, I still considered my Rogue my main. Love the class, always have, always will!

Alts:

Not really, my Hunter has not seen action since WoD.

Professions:

Leatherworking and Engineering. Got all recipes, from vanilla to today. If there are cool stuff to be made, I can make it!

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I started playing mid-vanilla and managed to get up to 3 kills in Naxxramas. From TBC up to MoP, I pretty much cleared everything end game, with world ranks between 500 and 100. In Legion and so far BFA, I cleared HC mode and got all Ahead of the Curve achievements, which was always my goal for fun.

For PvP, I did some back in TBC and Vanilla and got about 2,1k arena rating back then. Done RBG as well, up to 2k rating but that was in Cata/MoP. Since then, I mostly done PvP for fun, finishing Battlemaster, Khan and all other PvP achievements for fun.

Previous Guilds:

Had a few guilds from Vanilla to WotLK that eventually all disbanded.
Played in Ninth Order on Frostmane from Cataclysm to Legion, which was a semi-hardcore guild who reached a few top 100 kills. They migrated in BFA to another realm, which at the time was not PvP nor could I get any of my names there. So I went to Kazzak to play with 2 IRL mates, tho I still have some alts in Ninth. But now my IRL mates quit so I search a new home :)

Availability:

I am fairly avaliable, but I don't feel I can put the time or energy to raid Mythic anymore, it's too demanding. I love to join HC raids if I know a bit a head of time. No exams or holidays.

Communication:

Yes, I consider myself fairly good at english. I lived in the United States and learned a lot from my stay there. I use mostly Discord but I can download any voice program, no problem!

Computer / Connection:

Yeah, my computer is awesome, so is my internet. I haven't disconnected in years and play with high fps and low ping.

Addons/UI:

Right now, since I don't raid Mythic, I use basically only DBM and Recount. Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/B6KZcjd.jpg

I can get more addons if you want :)

Other Games:

Yes, Overwatch.

Why Iron Edge?

You seem like a nice guild when I read about you. You have a long history with the game and so do I, I think it would be a great match!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am friendly and social and treat everyone with respect! No room for drama or rudeness. I am also helpful and know pretty much everything about this game. I have a passion for collecting achievements, mounts etc and got most things in the game, and I gladly help others get it too! I also have fairly good gear, 374 equipped (would be 375-376 but stuck with horrible off hand) and I do quite good damage. I know HC Uldir quite well and can help clear that + Normal mode. Also, I can of course assist in M+ runs! Or just chill in PvP! I also work professionally with programs like Photoshop and Premiere Pro, if you need anything edited, I can help :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

The Kazzak forums on Battle.net

Last Words?

Have you heard about this man who had to have his left leg and left arm amputated after a car crash? Don't worry, He's all right now.

December 18, 2018, 10:06:22 pm
Reply #1

Offline Glacio

• Guild Member

• I'm a model

Re: Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Xade
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 10:06:22 pm »
Hello Xade! I really like your application. Thumbs up from the favorite Norwegian in Iron Edge ;D
That joke was so bad that i had to smile a bit.
Good luck on your application :)
"But she was fat, so she probably doesn't have any diseases"

December 19, 2018, 09:26:11 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Rogue (DPS) - Xade
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 09:26:11 pm »
You can poke an officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:03:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

86 Guests, 0 Users