Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Gylgamesh

January 06, 2019, 04:03:04 pm
Read 2439 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Gylgamesh
« on: January 06, 2019, 04:03:04 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Gylgamesh
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Gylgamesh/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

I'm Tevfik and I'm 30 years old. I'm working as sofware engineer. I'm calm but I'm always up for challange. I've been playing wow since WoTLK. I'm pretty much veteran player.

Class/Spec:

I play as Havoc. I like playing with agile classes. My ilvl is 382.

I use every single ability my character has I also like to push high m+ and it requires more than doing dps. I always try to find ways to counter certain mechanics like glide to prevent knock backs or using blade dance to avoid physical damage etc. I always use simcraft to see what stat weights are. Right now versa is a little bit higher than haste. Well rotation is pretty much Eye beam>blade dance>chaos strike. Demon's bite and eye beam is generator. Ofcourse I always try to get most value out of eye beam, for example I alwas wait for add in vectis fight to use eye beam. While it doesn't effect much I use throve glave when I need to move out and won't be able to come back in 1 gcd.

Alts:

I don't have any good geared alts

Professions:

Alchemist/Enchanter. I have everything from BFA.

Raiding Experience:

I'm raiding since WoTLK. I have good progress in relative raids. Sometimes full clear some timse 1-2 boss raimained. Except for WoD, I have skipped that expansion. Right now I have 6/8M on Uldir. I would have more if my guild didn't stop raiding 1 month ago :). I played as tank and dps with DK, Monk and Demon Hunter.

Previous Guilds:

I've been in various guilds since 2009. From legion on I was in For Fun, Unity, Issues with tissues, Crímson, Zero Logic, Delicate Thugs. The reason I leave is mostly they stoped raiding at some point. I left Zero Logic to found Delicate Thugs with friends.

Availability:

I am 100% available for raid times, well maybe 99% :). My work schecule does not change much.

Communication:

Yes, I am. I have microphone.

Computer / Connection:

I don't have any fps and network issues.

Addons/UI:

I use weak araus, dbm, exorsus raid tools. I use weak auras for better tracking boss abilities and my cds, resources etc. Well dbm is obvious. I use exorsus raid tools for assignments and keeping track of raid cds.

Here is my UI:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nva6af&s=9

Other Games:

Dark Souls, Nioh, Total War Games, Diablo kind of games when I have time for them.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to be in a steady guild and get cuting edge achievements in following patches while having fun in the process.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am calm and collected veteran player. I priortise kill over logs. I'm always up for special tasks in raid. I always try to find ways to ease fights.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I found you guys on wowprogress

Last Words?

Phoneixflame is owner of the dog I believe :)

January 09, 2019, 01:28:49 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Gylgamesh
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:28:49 pm »
Hi Tevfik
Thanks for your application and I apologise for the delay in responding.
Unfortunately I don't think we can find a place for another DH such as yourself in our roster at this time.
I wish you luck on your continued guild search!

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:44:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 0 Users