Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Celôdy

February 06, 2019, 10:54:29 pm
Read 2248 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Celôdy
« on: February 06, 2019, 10:54:29 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Celôdy
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Cel%C3%B4dy/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Aleksander, 27, Norway. I work full time as an electrician. Played on dunemaul in vanilla, huge fan of iron edge at the time.

Class/Spec:

Balance/Restoration because of less items in my bags, easier to manage, and because ive played healer since tbc, resto shaman all through tbc and wotlk. Im maining balance for now because im sick of playing support. I like to tank and heal, but need a change once in a while. 376ilvl atm, i only just leveled 120 on this character on saturday 2.2.2019.

Balance is easy and hard, dps is heavily dependant on lunar empowerments, and playing around starsurge wich gives lunars i have to dump proccs before starsurging. the hardest part of druid is all the keybinds you have to use, alot of mechanics in everyform. keeping track of enrages and dispells.

Alts:

https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Kheale, my priest
https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Cel%C3%B4dy, my DH

the demon hunter was my main during legion, and got cutting edge argus with. have a 117 warrior whoom i tanked with during emerald nightmare because DH was paper tanks early tier.

Professions:

Dont got any proffesions yet!
But im gonna powerlevel cooking and alchemy at first.

Raiding Experience:

Cutting edge: Xavius and argus.
raidet alot in wotlk but the fire kinda died out when i got screwed by my guild at the time. or the class leader really.

Previous Guilds:

Cutting edge: xavius with a norwegian guild then went belly up during mythic krosus progress. And cutting edge: argus with "The Axemen" on ravencrest, i got depressed at first week of mythic uldir, and quit raiding. i still want some progress, but my mentality cant handle 19-23, 3 times a week where i get little sleep 3 workdays every week.

Availability:

Usually available every day of the week, but im logging at 22:30 at the latest. I work monday-friday 07:30-15:30 with overtime once in a while. Hollydays arent something i plan in advance.

Communication:

Im fluent in english, and quiet, but not shy. I speak when spoken to and give warnings when required

Computer / Connection:

I have a high end computer with a stable internet connection, my ping is around 30 and between 60-90 fps stable

Addons/UI:

https://gyazo.com/e5dde5a7dbc07e67605afbcd651bf189

Angry Assingments
Details
Azerite power weights
Mik's scrolling (used since vanilla, cant stop using it tbh)
oRA3
Pawn
RIO
DBM
WA2
Simulationcraft
Elvui

im familiar with Exorsus raid tools but havent had any use for it since nighthold

i also use a few modify macros, for easy accessibility, im still kinda figuring out whats worth having a modifier on to what needs their own key with mouse over on most support abilities i have (innvervate, rebirth, dispell)

Other Games:

I play some FPS on the side, Call of duty, playersunknown, CS:GO. i also play black dessert online from time to time. I have been looking for other MMO's to play but most games are lacking endgame content, or they are buggy and glitchy.

Why Iron Edge?

Ive been a fan since i played on dunemaul in vanilla, one of your main tanks at the time goals. a tauren warrior who usually stood around flexing his tier sets in orgrimmar. I just recently discovered you had migrated to Kazzak where i leveled my druid to play with some friends, and i checked out the guild website and saw you had a weekend raid team, wich is what im looking for at the moment.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A mature, chubby 27 old male, sometimes i'm funny. i learn quick, and always prepare for each raid. i make sure i have gems/enchants in bags incase of uppgrades that i can use asap. I always have food/flask/runes. And i have experience, even tho i just have a few tiers on endgame, i know tactics.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I saw a monk running past me from the guild, and i searched you up right away to see if was the same guild i admired when i started playing

Last Words?

I know i have shit gear, but i can catch up. Im not asking for boosts, at the very least im hoping to join a community that help each other get better.

February 07, 2019, 03:52:25 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Celôdy
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 03:52:25 pm »
Hello Aleksander.

Pretty decent application you got here.
Two questions though:

1. Will you be able to switch to heal for emergencies (aka some bosses needing a 6th healer/one of our healers is MIA for a raid)?
2. Will you be able to get ~380+ ilvl this week? We're planning to go straight into heroic for this reset.

Looking forward to your answer.
Ba dun tss!

February 07, 2019, 05:35:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Celôdy

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 05:35:06 pm »
Hey.
Ofcourse its not a problem for me to go healer when needed. I am subspeccing resto to farm mythics so when im getting good and ready with my balance gear il hop over to resto loot specc and hope for a trinket or two.

Im hoping for alot of m+ this week so my gear should hit 380 well before saturday/sunday

February 08, 2019, 08:41:46 am
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 08:41:46 am »
Very well then.

I'll offer you a trail.
Poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:43:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

60 Guests, 0 Users