Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Mjøllnir

February 07, 2019, 07:20:49 pm
Read 3244 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Mjøllnir
« on: February 07, 2019, 07:20:49 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Mjøllnir
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Mj%C3%B8llnir/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Josh
UK
IT support / automation engineer
Easy going dude happy to go with the flow, get some kills meet some new people and have a good time.

Class/Spec:

Mainly play Retribution but I maintain my Protection spec to a high standard for mainly mythic+
Ret Ilvl is currently 408 with my Protection spec being 405.

Ret paladin is an odd one there is no super stat other than a certain level of haste which is then balanced by every other stat.
Raidbots sims help so much with that along with pawn strings to identify upgrades.
Rotation is pretty robust for paladin but on some fights i use hekili to see when other targets are going to be hit by divine storm since we no longer have the 20 yard whirlwind of justice!

Alts:

I have a DK alt that isnt massively geared as I like to just focus on one char at a time to a high standard, thats why paladin suits me because I can dps and tank in the same class.

Professions:

Professions are currently Alchemy and Engineering.
I do have all the current recipes for Inscription as I changed that about a 2 days ago to get the Engineering helm at 415.

Raiding Experience:

I have raided since Vanilla where I was super hardcore raiding 5 times a week so up until Cataclysm I completed all current content on various toons on alliance.
During cata and MoP I played pvp to a high degree and then back into raiding in Legion after buying the expansion on a whim.
5/7M EN
2/3M ToV
8/10M Nighthold
6/9M ToS
7/10M Antorus

6/8M Uldir
Currently 1/9M

Previous Guilds:

Ive been in a few guild over the past year or so,  one fell aart due to the raid leaders PC exploding and nobody wanting to take the reins. another I was due to raid in that was a high level mythic guild I was unable to raid the Sunday due to personal reasons taking over than day for the foreseeable so I now generally raid 2-3 days on the days that I can.
Looking now for somewhere for the long run after our own guild with friends took wrong turn recently after our tank having to quit for personal reasons and a general struggle to fill out our ranks while working aswell.

Availability:

Availiable for the raids all the time except probably once a month I do a shift where i finish at 7 UK time so id be half an hour late for that raid but other than that I can commit wholesomely.

Communication:

I have team speak, I have discord and can talk proficiently in english. I have a mic and the ability to listen :)

Computer / Connection:

I have a 6 core CPU with a heavy duty Gfx card and no issues during raids unless its due to poor optimisation on Blizzards part (small indie company problems)

Addons/UI:

Addon I use DBM, details, WA, ERT, and angry assignments generally, along with loot council if that is what the guild requires.

https://imgur.com/a/1qcBZZU

Other Games:

I play all sorts of games currently looking forward to Anthem and Metro Exodus
WoW is my main game and the rest I like to try out and dabble in and add in for a bit of variance. Like BF5

Why Iron Edge?

Id like to join Iron Edge and it seems like a well established guild that has clearly stood the test of time and fots the times and days I can raid. You guys also have a good outlook and mantra towards the game which also fits my own so I would liek to find somewhere for the long run.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer the guild a solid player both in mechanics and dps along with being reliable for raids and raid content. I do a lot of mythic+ so people are always welcome to come along for thos so were never without a tank :D

Also I have super transmogs!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowrogress

Last Words?

Hope to hear from you guys soon and Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

My btag is thecollo#2392

February 09, 2019, 05:08:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Mjøllnir
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 05:08:20 pm »
Hi Josh.
Thanks for showing an interest in Iron Edge and for your patience while we make a decision.
Have you got any experience playing as Tank in raids since BFA began? if so how extensive is that experience?
Thanks,
Shimmar
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 05:24:22 pm by Shimmar »

February 12, 2019, 12:08:47 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS) - Mjøllnir
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 12:08:47 pm »
Declining this Application

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:49:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

51 Guests, 0 Users