Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (Healer) - szam

March 04, 2019, 09:57:21 pm
Read 3016 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (Healer) - szam
« on: March 04, 2019, 09:57:21 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: szam
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/szam/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

I'm Alix, I'm 40+ I am currently in Paris, France and in a transitionnal situation in terms of carrier.

Class/Spec:

I have been maining resto shaman since early cata. I OS enhancement and i have a poor kitty alt :)  I got bored at elemental but i might try it again sometime.
409 resto/ 400 enh

currently, int>crit>=vers>mastery>haste
basic raid talent spec, a few talents situational: https://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/shaman/restoration/cA6z
So the key to this build is to time and maximize usage of high tide chain heals with cloudburst. I have a weak aura for that.
my main sourcing is https://ancestralguidance.com/ and its discord server

Alts:

120 - lillaby - feral druid

Professions:

herb/alchemy all maxxed. sadly my 'vial of the sand' recipe, all my alts and my history are on my US account.

Raiding Experience:

I am a veteran raider. I started playing in BC.

significant xp:
- Leveling and beginner raiding in BC
- I played AION during WOLTK (class:cleric)
- Raided semi hardcore to hardcore in Cataclysm (full heroic-previous mythic- cleared 10 man until fireland and the rest 25 man)
- Between 6 and 9h per week raiding through all expansions until now with a couple breaks. I have cleared in Mythic most content while it was current. I have been healing officer several times.
- I took a break from raiding for RBGs at one point
- Current expansion: 6/8M in Uldir and 3/9M in BoD
- Outside of raiding, I enjoy World PvP mostly while doing WQs and I do at least a +10 for the cache

Previous Guilds:

I played on US servers from 2008 until my daytime raiding guild decided to transfer over to EU servers for BFA. I relocated in France from the US end of 2013. We wanted to stop having to raid with such a little niche of players to recruit from. So we started new accounts from scratch on kazzak. But the guild did not survive, our GM went ally and I have not found a guild i can call home yet. The one I am in is collapsing.

Availability:

Right now i have some time but it will change in the next couple months so i can't exactly say how my new routine will be. I am shifting carrier and lifestyle. However i know i can commit to the raid schedule and main toon maintenance outside of the usual travelling/holiday... I usually travel 2 to 5 times per year. i am gone for a 10 day holiday on march 15 for example until march 25.

Communication:

I will install teamspeak, np
I am vocal if/when needed

Computer / Connection:

I have a custom built gaming computer. I am currently experiencing crash issues (an average of one per raid) since the new patch. No other abnormal issues. I just bought a new SSD and going to full reinstall so i hope it will fix it.

Addons/UI:

- https://postimg.cc/vxHtrwRx sorry its the only recent one i have and i swapped to dps to train for the strikes.
- LUI pack with Grid, Omen, Details and Bartender. I also use Clique, Bigwigs and Weak auras2. I am probably forgetting one :) oh yes Exorsus.
- i use basic stop casting/focus cc/interrupt macros and i have main main keybinds macroed for frindly and hostile

Other Games:

none, wow is too time consuming

Why Iron Edge?

I am looking for a stable veteran player community and continue a serious raiding within a casual timeframe

What can I offer Iron Edge?

- I come prepared, do my homework on fights, i am on time and always give notice when i am out as early as possible
- I know my spec and class. I can analyse logs.
- I am vocal if needed only, i say when i fuck up or when i struggle with a specific mechanic. I am pretty straight forward and loath drama. I discuss in between pulls or outside of raid if needed.
- Nobody is perfect and IRL comes first, I like respect and open-mindness. I am 1/2 French 1/2 Hungarian and was born in the US so this might explain that.
- I am helpful, I have healing officer experience, I enjoy group content

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

I don't know if you need a resto shaman or if I even would fit at this point but I hope you will consider my application. If you hear about people with similar progression and mindset in need of a resto shaman, please forward this or pu me in touch. Sorry in advance for typos.

March 06, 2019, 11:55:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (Healer) - szam
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 11:55:40 pm »
Hi Alix,

Apologies no one has gotten back to you yet, one of the officers will get back to you as soon as possible so please do check back in on forum every now and than.

Good luck on the application.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

March 07, 2019, 08:26:09 pm
Reply #2

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 08:26:09 pm »
Hi Szam,

Unfortunately we don't need any healers at the moment so i'm going to decline this applications.

Good luck on your search

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

March 08, 2019, 11:23:35 am
Reply #3

Offline szam

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 11:23:35 am »
Hi,
Thanks.
I am trialing right now with 'leap and rend' and hope it will be a good fit
Szam

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:07:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 1 User
Narco