Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Nethertix

May 10, 2019, 05:09:55 am
Read 2706 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Nethertix
« on: May 10, 2019, 05:09:55 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Nethertix
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Nethertix/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Liam, I'm a 25 year old guy from Dubai - currently I'm an intern doctor who loves to play WoW during my free time (currently it's a lot of free time :D)

Class/Spec:

I play all three warlock specs with the same skill level - Currently since I'm progressing on mythic jaina I play destro since it's the optimal spec for the fight.

Currently all 3 warlock specs are viable, except for demonology which fairs better in dungeons (except for low movement ST fights with lots of explosive potential traits)
Since most of the boss fights in BoD favor burst cleave damage - it goes without saying that destro takes the cake, especially with rolling havoc traits on jaina to burst down adds/blocks. Stats are mainly haste/mastery, although I prefer as much haste as I possible since it serves better in the current raid tier. Destro is a gain and spend spec with a high burst window when infernal + crashing chaos is up, while prioritizing my flashpoint trait proc (haste buff when immolate does periodic damage on 80%+ health targets / rolling havoc trait (more intellect stacks the more your spells duplicate). Also, I pool my shards for chaos bolts on priority adds/ high burst window.

Alts:

120 Prot/Ret Paladin - 405ilvl
120 Frost Mage - 403ilvl
120 Holy/Shadow Priest (alliance) - 405

Professions:

Mining/Engineer - Nitro boosts, 'nuff said :D

Raiding Experience:

I've been raiding since vanilla and mained couple of classes and roles. I started playing warlock in MoP but only started raiding seriously in WoD and got CE in all raids -> same in legion -> 8/9M uldir (guild fell apart on ghuun) and now i'm 8/9 mythic BoD.

*Cata - Blood DK, cleared all heroic content until firelands (I don't think there was mythic back in those days) - and no Dragon Soul cuz LFR ruined everything
*BC/Wotlk - Shaman, mainly resto, raided all content (sry, cant tell you exactly what I killed, it's been a moment :D)
*Vanilla - I cleared molten core only, since I was a pleb and didn't know what everything was about (and I loved every minute of it)

Previous Guilds:

Dream Infusion - some questionable behaviors in that guild that I would rather not talk about. Lots of officer/GM drama that led to 2-3 core raiders to gquit, and I dont feel like I'm prospering in this guild as a social player nor do I want to kill jaina mythic with a guild like this.

Availability:

Work is in the morning to afternoon, so no work interference. Also, I'm my own boss and no one can tell me to not play.

Communication:

Yes (I can post my 7.5 IELTS score if you want :P) - I haven't used teamspeak since WoD but I can reinstall it. Mic is here and working.

Computer / Connection:

My PC is new and fully optimal. My internet is uninterrupted and stable. No one is using it other than me :D

Addons/UI:

bigwigs for timers, WA for raid and class stuff, elvui for customizable UI,

Other Games:

Overwatch
FFXIV
Anthem

Why Iron Edge?

Looks like a promising & well-rounded guild that I might be able to have the pleasure of being a part of. I don't only want to be a raid bot, but to socialize and hopefully form bonds with fellow raiders and do other content like m+/pve/leveling/alt raids etc.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Dedicated raider with 95%+ attendance
Able to take criticism and willing to improve self
Know my class inside and out
Teamplayer
Not the most social cuz I'm shy at first but I warm up quickly :D
Partake in activities other than raiding like m+ / leveling / pvp / alt & social raids / help out

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

<3

May 14, 2019, 12:07:01 am
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Nethertix
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 12:07:01 am »
Hiyo Nethertix,

Sorry for the late reply, but I would be happy to give you a trial for our raid and see how you'll fare :) You can poke me or any other officer ingame for an invite!
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

May 14, 2019, 12:58:17 pm
Reply #2

Offline mortos

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 12:58:17 pm »
Moon is taking warlocks in  :o

don't be surprised if he logs his Shadow Priest for Raid

P.S. nice app Nethertix, welcome to the team

May 15, 2019, 10:55:44 am
Reply #3

Offline nethertix

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 10:55:44 am »
Thanks for your time <3

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:33:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

83 Guests, 0 Users