Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Kaierw

May 19, 2019, 11:31:48 am
Read 3041 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Kaierw
« on: May 19, 2019, 11:31:48 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Kaierw
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kaierw/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Josip, I'm 23, from Croatia. I currently work, 2 shifts, which is why I'm looking for a weekend raid team. I spend my free time playing games, learning 3d modeling or with friends.

Class/Spec:

I've played both Fury and Arms in Legion, but I slightly prefer Arms over the current Fury iteration. My current gear level is around 370 and I hope this does not automatically make my app declined because I am working towards getting enough gear asap and it shouldn't take long. I also have a Holy Paladin that is around 390 which I am working towards gearing as well and can play.

Well Arms prefers Haste and Crit which both increase rage generation, which when you take into account that Anger Management is taken as a talent means more rage to spend that lowers CDs of Warbreaker/Colossus Smash/Bladestorm which means more Colossus Smash windows and more Bladestorms which means more damage as well as proccing Tactician more often.Then there is Strength which increases damage of everything and since auto attacks do a lot more damage now than they did in Legion it's valued much higher than before.

Overpower buffs the next Mortal Strike which means that you should always use OP atleast once before using MS, ideally twice. Using MS and Execute procs Deep Wounds on the target, that means MS should be used on cooldown to not have Deep Wounds run out. Colossus Smash/Warbreaker is usually used in pair with Bladestorm on cooldown except in Execute phase or due to an azerite trait which moves it back after CS window is down.

It looks something like this CS>Execute>OP>MS>Bladestorm>Slam

Alts:

Kaier- Holy Paladin 390ish, I am also open to playing other classes

Professions:

Alchemy/Enchanting. Alchemy gives potions, flasks, more time on flasks and I can make a 415 trinket. With Enchanting I can enchant gear on the go.

Raiding Experience:

I started mythic raiding in Legion, 7/7 in Emerald Nightmare, skipped ToV mythic due to some guild stuff at the time. 9/10 in Nighthold with Gul'dan on 60% P3 iirc, did 6/9 in ToS before I had to take a break due to work, guild ended up going 8/9 before disbanding due to drama while I was away. In Antorus I just raided heroic once a week and did the 1st boss on mythic.

Previous Guilds:

Reign@Kazzak - after 7/7 in EN roster issues arose due to RL stuff for some people and it stopped there

UE@Lightbringer - merged with Crayola Inc forming Godless on the same realm (9/10 in Nighthold with UE, 6/9 with Godless in ToS), disbanded due to drama

Edge of Sanity@Kazzak - some people moved on to raiding on weekdays, which is not something I can do with 100% attendance

Availability:

Always available on Sundays, weekdays depend on when I work

Communication:

I am, I am familiar and can get TS3 and I do have a mic and use it.

Computer / Connection:

Mid range PC, no fps issues, stable connection with no lag and no drops

Addons/UI:

BigWigs - timers, prefer it over DBM
WeakAuras - some timers, some class stuff, insane addon in general
Angry assingments - easy to use personal or group assingments

Since anything can be done with WAs then there's no explicit need for other raiding addons

Other Games:

Currently nothing except WoW

Why Iron Edge?

You guys have a weekend raid and seem like a decent guild and team looking at your wowprogress page

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I consider myself quite good at the game and can play anything on a good level (except tanking), you can depend on me to do any task in any encounter, I don't whore for rankings, and I learn quick and can fit in many a social group.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

I hope that you can look over the fact that I'm currently not close enough geared to be a solid part of the group and that you'll give me a chance despite that. I am doing everything I can to get my gear up to speed with current levels

May 19, 2019, 11:35:11 am
Reply #1

Kaier

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Kaierw
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 11:35:11 am »
https://imgur.com/kNkFLqT - forgot a SS of my UI

May 19, 2019, 03:45:47 pm
Reply #2

Offline Nashor

• Guild Member

• Miauw

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 03:45:47 pm »
Hey Kaier,

Seems like a great application but the weekend raid is currently in the middle of mythic progression on conclave so i think it will be hard to fit a 370 warrior in the roster if they decide to extend the raid lockout. However next tier is arriving shortly and gearing you up can be easily done through m+. In any case they could Always do with a good warrior.

I think Xorm or Ghost/Evillash will reply shortly.

kind regards,

Nashor

May 19, 2019, 04:00:41 pm
Reply #3

Kaier

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 04:00:41 pm »
I get all of that and I know that my chance of mythic progress this tier is not quite possible due to it being the middle of the tier but I would like to have this be an app for when I am geared, or next tier as you've said.

If you have any questions you can contact me at Kaier#2693 on Bnet or Kaier#1610 on Discord

May 20, 2019, 08:42:19 am
Reply #4

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 08:42:19 am »
Hello Josip.

A few questions:

1. I see you have AOTC on your 387 pally. Did you get a boost for it or did you actually find a nice enough group that takes skill vs ilvl?

2. I do like your application and that you have quite a lot of mythic experience, but as the raid is trying to push as much as possible in this period, are you really sure you're ok with being on stand-by and getting your gear ready (~410 i think is enough) till the new patch drops?

We don't necessarily like melee in this team, but we are missing a warrior... so you could be a good asset :)
Ba dun tss!

May 20, 2019, 08:54:35 am
Reply #5

Kaier

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 08:54:35 am »
I got a boost for heroic, just wanted to get some gear faster, so I get other gear faster as well. Not something I've ever done but not playing since the start and not having many of the people I've played with active it would have taken me quite a bit longer to get geared properly and I had the means to speed it up a bit.

I am completely fine with not being in the group right away, haven't had plans to raid this tier so anything I do right now is a bonus.

May 21, 2019, 05:23:14 am
Reply #6

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 05:23:14 am »
Very well, then. I'll give you a trial and you can get ready for the next tier :)

Poke any officer for an invite. Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:01:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 2 Users
klikbangklak, Fabulousfu