Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (Tank) - Teeheehaha

July 22, 2019, 12:41:19 am
Read 2202 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (Tank) - Teeheehaha
« on: July 22, 2019, 12:41:19 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Teeheehaha
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Teeheehaha/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Stephan, 25 y/o, from Varna, Bulgaria. Currently an audio engineering student.

Class/Spec:

Currently i'm rolling a protectiona paladin, reason being that it is a solid spec that's expected to do well this patch. As a pretty much tank one-trick, my offspec would be another tank character, prefered one being a blood dk. Gear level is around 418 on my prot paladin, dk not yet levelled to 120.

My stat priority would be haste>mastery>vers. Reason for that priority is haste being exceptionally good for more frequent active mitigation, and mastery giving strong defensive bonuses. Crit's value is mostly offensive so it is to be avoided.
Roration priority would be Judgment > COnsecration uptime > Avenger's shield > Hammer of the righteous. Judgment provides a cooldown reduction to my main active mitigation ability, so it is to be used as often as possible. Consecration provides a damage reduction due to my mastery, while avenger's shield gives an increase to my AM's effectiveness.

Alts:

Goladar - Kazzak
My old main which is currently level 110, but to be leveled up relatively soon. Would be willing to play it if situation demands it.

Professions:

Currently none, due to a recent reroll

Raiding Experience:

Notable raiding experience is entirely from Legion, where i spent a lot of time raiding Mythic difficulty in a semi-hardcore environment. Relevant progress was:
Nighthold - 4/10M
ToS - 7/9M
Antorus - 10/11M
All those as a main roster tank

Previous Guilds:

Dies Irae (end of NH and all ToS) - guild disbanded due to being unable to deal with Avatar
Isentropy (Anorus) - We reached 10/11 but had recruitment issues, so eventually we stopped raiding. I took a break after that until now.

Availability:

Available every evening after 18:00 server time. Ready to arrange schedule around raiding.

Communication:

Fluent english speaker, have both disc and TS3. Microphone is available.

Computer / Connection:

Computer is still decent, keeping up steady FPS. Internet connection is stable, ping tends to only go as high as 60. I do not disconnect every hour.

Addons/UI:

ElvUI - my main user interface addon. Reason for use is the customizability, neat looks and cleaned up modules.
Weakauras - mandatory for me in order to keep my eyes off the bloody action bar. Provides infinite sources of useful information.
BIgwigs Boss mods - You always need a boss mod for any sort of serious pve. Reason i prefer Bigwigs>DBM is customizability and because it looks more clean.
Details - Useful addon that provides not only dps info, but also reasons for death, buff uptimes, damage intake sources, etc. Valuable for troubleshooting your gameplay.
Omen3 - A stone age addon that provides info on threat and threat per second. Useful for raid tanking, just to have an idea of what's going on.

UI:
https://imgur.com/bmmZzm6

Other Games:

My main game except for WoW is Runescape, been a player for many many years. Occasionally play League of legends and Age of empires 2.

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for an established community where we can help each other achieve a common goal. In my opinion i can bring a lot to the table, due to having a lot of experience as a tank both in progression raiding and in high M+ pushing. In return i'm just looking for a community that strives for improvement and ready to go as far as possible without going too hardcore.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Years of experience as a tank, in both raids and 5-mans. I take raiding schedules seriously, so only major IRL events can make me skip a raid. I'm ready for constructive criticism and sacrifices for the good of the community.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Big fan of M+ pushing

July 23, 2019, 01:36:37 pm
Reply #1

Online Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Tank) - Teeheehaha
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 01:36:37 pm »
Hi, Stephan.
Thanking for showing an interest in Iron Edge. Always appreciate it.
Unfortunately we don't have space for another tank in the main raid at this point, so I will have to decline this application for the main raid.
Good luck on your search!

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:52:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

87 Guests, 2 Users
Aleynnah, Shimmar