Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Old Social Player

January 05, 2020, 01:33:22 am
Read 9218 times

Mickah

Old Social Player
« on: January 05, 2020, 01:33:22 am »
Hi all,

A long long time ago I used to be a social member of Iron Edge - back during TBC. I rerolled DK at the launch of WotLK and was invited to raids purely because so many people failed at the dancing and needed the movement speed buff.

I've recently come back and am playing with some friends on alliance, but would like to rejoin as a social member to play with you guys socially too, if there are any people who still play back from those days.

Although I don't wish to raid, I was part of Delling's old 10 man group who managed to get the Plagued Proto Drake so have a fair bit of experience.

My original application is here: https://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=2637.0

I still wish to play with my real life friends on the other server I play on and they only raid Sundays which is all I can really do, since having quit WoW in 2009 I have gotten married and had 2 kids. But I would like to see if there are any old familiar faces from the old times which might be nice to chat with once again. I miss late night Left for Dead sessions and DotA (though Palmer raging at me at DotA kinda put me off ever playing at it again!).

I've only just rolled a DK on your server and won't be levelling it unless I get accepted as otherwise I see no real attraction to being on the server.

Thanks!

January 06, 2020, 07:58:26 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Old Social Player
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 07:58:26 pm »
Hi Meeckah

Not many are left active ingame from when you played, but we are a few.

We have never allowed Iron Edge as an Alt-guild, but you should join our irc channel and discord if you want to play other games with us. Delling and Palmar etc are still active there.

We also have a guild in Classic with a lot of the oldies, that have more slack recruitment requirements.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:30:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

62 Guests, 0 Users