Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Arhx

January 05, 2020, 06:36:00 pm
Read 3233 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Arhx
« on: January 05, 2020, 06:36:00 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Arhx
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Arhx/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Eirik, I am 26 years old and I manage a logistics warehouse at a local industriall company.
Oh and I'm a cat person.

Class/Spec:

I main Balance as I find it to be the overall most enjoyable specc in the entirety of the game in any and all circumstances, I've mained a Balance Druid for 10 years.
As for offspecc I've dabbled in all the other druid speccs but in raiding / m+ scenarios I've only ever offspecced resto, I can play resto at a decent level.
My gear level is 439 with a almost maxed out neck.
Essences are a work in progress for me as I have been very inactive in BFA compared to other expansions. However I am looking to start raiding again consistently and my gear, essences and skill level are at a high enough level to stay competitive.

In terms of stats I'm a caster so I obviously go for int on my gear, as for secondary stats I go for haste/crit and I sim my gear when I choose to go for the highest weighed stat based on my current stats.

Roation wise I use a standard boomkin rotation which with streaking stars with means I don't use two abilities consecutively in order to maximise my streaking stars damage.

Rotation is essentially keep dots up on target, starsurge (or starfall in the rare case it's worth it) to expend my astral power, use my empowerments trying my darndest not to let them overcap, nor leting astral power overcap.
Multitarget is the same except you keep dots on all targets.

Alts:

I do not have any relevant alts at the moment.
Allthough Mcdotzz is probably the best warlock in the world. (Hi Ploppers <3)

Professions:

Letherworking and Enchanting.
Lately haven't gotten much pleasure out of them, used to have them because of the beast wrist / ring enchants back in the day.
Would change to alchemy or something for gold but I got alts for that. And I suck at making gold anyway so...

Raiding Experience:

My raiding experience is very varied, in terms of actual progress I've been as high as 771 world ranking on Gul'dan with some better rankings on early tier bosses but I assume you are for the most part interested in the end bosses. I've got cutting edge for Gul'dan, Helya, Xavius, Archimonde, Garrosh 10man Heroic and some other ahead of the curves.

I've almost exclusively played Balance in my raiding career except for certain situations where I was needed to heal. On alts I've played a mix between mythic and heroic on all raid roles.

When it comes to guild roles I've played the role as guild master and officer in several guilds.

Previous Guilds:

VotH - Kazzak: I left this guild along with the best players in the guild at the time because we wanted to create a guild of our own with better progress and better aligned goals.
Missive - Kazzak: This is the guild we created after we left VotH and it worked well for awhile but after mythic came along we ended up having too many difficulties getting players that the guild eventually died.
Entity - Turalyon: I went here along with some friends from Missive after it failed because it seemed like a good fit at the time, I quickly realised that the guild was preforming below my skill level and I got abit burnt out from that. However another friend from Missive had found a better guild and was talking me up to their guild master and after running a fair bit of m+ with their officer team they wanted me to straight up join them and so I did.
Noobs tbh - Magtheridon: This is the guild that poached my from entity and I raided here untill the guild died due to difficulties recruiting. I've not been active in a raiding guild since, I went on a long hiatus and pursued other games primarily PUBG. I've recently come back to the game (never really stopped playing) and I want back into the "high end" scene.  

Availability:

I typically work from 0800 am - 1530 pm or 1030 am to 1800 pm so I should pretty much always be available at your raid times and alot outside of that aswell. Obviously sometimes things come up that needs my attention but I'll be sure to let the officer team know if I cannot make a raid. With that said my attendance is typically very close to 100%. Excluding things like the occasional holiday trip.

Communication:

I can speak and understand english very well, I have a working mic and I am very comfortable using it.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is a beast, recently bought a new one up to date relatively expensive components such as the GTX 2080 ti, I can list the entirety of the speccs if needed in a comment or something. Just let me know.
My connection is excellent, I rarely disconnect and I do not lag. Anomalies do happen tough.

Addons/UI:

All addons I use are to improve my gameplay and awareness, or used as a quality of life improvement.

Most notably I use elvui, skada, bigwigs and weakauras.

Other Games:

These days I mostly play civ6, dont starve together, gta and from time to time pubg, used to play pubg alot.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to step back into organized raiding and I chose to apply to Iron Edge because a good friend of mine Ploppers is in Iron Edge.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A very skilled, aware and reliable raider who study boss fights and come prepared.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I learned about Iron Edge from friends, let's call them Ploppers & co.

Last Words?

Thanks for reading :)

January 05, 2020, 06:39:11 pm
Reply #1

Offline Arhx

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Arhx
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 06:39:11 pm »
Hi, I just realised that I was not asked for logs. If you wish I can post some in a comment, just let me know :)

January 05, 2020, 06:41:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Ploppers

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 06:41:07 pm »
He's a great player and he's funny to have around. He's part of my dream team. +1 from me. xDXDxD

January 05, 2020, 06:42:42 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 06:42:42 pm »
Hey there Eirik.

Pretty good app! I think logs will be appreciated, if you can share some for us. :)
Ba dun tss!

January 05, 2020, 06:54:15 pm
Reply #4

Offline Arhx

• Guild Member

January 05, 2020, 11:51:56 pm
Reply #5

Offline Utacka

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 11:51:56 pm »
He's a great player and he's funny to have around. He's part of my dream team. +1 from me. xDXDxD

Whatever he saids-

January 05, 2020, 11:59:37 pm
Reply #6

Offline Pingenwar

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 11:59:37 pm »

Yupp thats a vouch from me.

January 06, 2020, 12:50:36 pm
Reply #7

Offline Pratiarch

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 12:50:36 pm »

My name is Eirik, I am 26 years old and I manage a logistics warehouse at a local industriall company.
Oh and I'm a cat person.

So... Where are you from?

January 06, 2020, 03:17:58 pm
Reply #8

Offline Arhx

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 03:17:58 pm »
I'm from Norway. :)

January 06, 2020, 07:08:29 pm
Reply #9

Offline Valkyrie

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2020, 07:08:29 pm »
Oh and I'm a cat person.

Do you have cat ears and a tail??
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 07:26:22 pm by Valkyrie »

January 06, 2020, 07:11:46 pm
Reply #10

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2020, 07:11:46 pm »
Hiyo Arhx,

Seems you have quite the harem of people vouching for you, including Ploppers who told me some spicy details about you, and I like your application. You can poke me or any other officer ingame for an invite  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:50:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

84 Guests, 0 Users