Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Ginja

February 05, 2020, 02:05:33 pm
Read 3290 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Ginja
« on: February 05, 2020, 02:05:33 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Ginja
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Ginja
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Tom, 33 From England, Unemployed. I have recently returned to the game after taking a 16month break. I wasnt a fan of BFA until i saw the later content so i have returned for the final tier and a chance to catch up with my skills before the release of shadowlands.

Class/Spec:

I have "ok" gear for both DPS and Tank spec but i can play both to what i would consider a competent level.  My ilvl with my dps gear is 453 and tank 450. I am willing to put in the time to grind out more gear as i play around 12-14hours per day.

Any new patch i always check for changes to my class and possible optimal ways to play. Any rotation and stat prior i use comes from icy veins as i feel this has been the most consistent information over my time played. I dont just choose to browse over the standard part of the site too i usually go into the "mastering your class" section for a advanced look into my class. For any boss i am required to tank i use "quick and dirty" tank guides from sunniersartofwar.com

Alts:

I have 1 of every class in the game but only 2 at lvl 120 one being a boost from the preorder. I am fully competent at playing the following classes and would level and gear if the guild needed instead of my monk. Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid. Others i could learn but would not like to say i can already play them as i dont have much experience playing any other classes in wow apart from the ones already mentioned.

Professions:

Currently using Enchanting and JC on my main
ALT - Mining and blacksmith(lvling)

Raiding Experience:

As i say above i have just returned after around 16months and so i have not raided on anything above LFG since my return. I stopped raiding in Nighthold Legion where i got 8/10 Mythic.

WOLK - (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/buttholius)
NAXX 15/15
EoE 1/1
ULDUAR 13/14
TotC 5/5HC
ICC 11/12HC

CATACLYSM -
BH 3/3
BWD 3/6HC
BoT 3/4N 1/5HC
ToTfw 2/2N
Firelands i took a break of 6months
DS 8/8N

MoP- (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/ginja/pve/raids)
MSV 6/6HC
HoF 6/6HC
ToES 1/4HC
ToT 12/12HC
SoO 14/14M

WoD -
HM 2/7M
BRF 4/10HC
HFC 9/13M

Legion -
EN 4/7M
ToV - 3/3HC
NH - 8/10M
ToS - 8/9N
AtBT - 11/11N

Previous Guilds:

Imperfection was my last guild and i was with them through the whole of WoD and Legion. I came back after my break and there is no sign of them anywhere nor the guild. So for now i joined a social guild "Shadowhazard" but im just there for perks and the social side.

Availability:

Things that have changed since i last played WoW are im now streaming my games and have dedicated around 12-14hours per day playing/streaming. This is something i dont consider as my job but something that could eventually lead somewhere but it does pretty much give me free reign to play as and when i like. Also i have a very supportive girlfriend who works so my social element is pretty stable too.

Communication:

i can use any voice app and yes i am fully fluent in English. Also i have a good mic and i can use it if needed or called to do so.

Computer / Connection:

CPU - Intel i5-8600K @3.60GHz
MB - Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra gaming
RAM - Corsair Vengance 2400hz LED
GPU - Asus Strix RTX 2070 8Gb
PSU - Corsair CX750M
Mic - Blue Yeti USB mic
Headset - Corsair HS60 7.1
Mouse - Corsair Schmit
Keyboard - Corsair K70 Rapidfire RBG

Addons/UI:

I use Elv, Details, DBM as a standard but i used to customize my own ui so i use alot of addons some but the important ones i use.
http://prntscr.com/qxwg8d

Other Games:

I have played other games but when i play a game i dont play others at the same time however over the past 16months during my break i played Fortnite(pve) for 5 months, Altas (Pirate things) for 4.5k hours and then Classic until Rank 11 i have fully quit Classic and have no plans on going back.

Why Iron Edge?

Im looking for like minded people who want to play progress and have fun but play serious when needed.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer the following :D
A commitment to my class and spec, using pots flasks & runes when required.
Read and understand all boss-fights prior to the release of new content.
Always willing to play be it M+/PvP or raiding lower difficulty im up for it all.
Reliable time-keeping when i say im going to be somewhere unless my house has exploded then i will be there.
I can also offer coverage of any raids/M+ on my streams.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I see a few of your members hanging by the Island expeditions tables alot of the time and also found your contact details through wowprogress.com

Last Words?

Thanks for taking the time to consider my application and i look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me if you have any further questions.

February 09, 2020, 10:23:04 am
Reply #1

Online Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Ginja
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 10:23:04 am »
Hey Tom,
Thanks for applying and sorry i've taken a while to get back to you about the application.
Mulled it over a bit and unfortunately i don't think we have a place for you in the main raid team as it stands. You're welcome to join as a social for the time being and can explore the possiblility of trialling for main raid at a later date. With you being in your current guild for social reasons, I can understand if you choose not to accept this offer - in which case I wish you luck on finding a guild and good luck with the streaming!

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:43:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

66 Guests, 4 Users
Spetsnaz, Shimmar, Lethys, Míras