Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS/Tank) - Gdubet

February 07, 2020, 06:51:32 pm
Read 3582 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS/Tank) - Gdubet
« on: February 07, 2020, 06:51:32 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Gdubet
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Gdubet
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

I'm Bahadır, 31 YO living in Ankara/Turkey, currently working as chief of student affiairs in Ankara University School of Medicine. Married w/o child, born gamer and enjoy spending time in front of pc in most of my free time

Class/Spec:

I'm maining DK with UH/Blood atm, played tank since closed beta of vanilla but dpsed regularly through the decade, 458/460 ilvl in UH and Blood. I dont have a preferance when it comes to specs but i choose UH/Blood mainly because of Weapons and i nejoy pvping

In current state of the game especially after oversimplyfing the classes rotations are quite basic. Dot, wounds, burst them with poping whatever off CD is way to go, with detailed information use font of power-> pots->army->outbreak->unholy might-> DT -> Festering -> apo, keep dot up, dump rp with coil and cont with normal rotation. With Blood DK there is not much of a rotation then geting your RP up and play the reactive playstyle of BDK

Alts:

I got a DH alt with 440 ilvl which i mainly dps and tank again

Professions:

I'm BS/Engin since wrath, i got a lot of old and not obtainable recepies which i craft to make some gold when needed

Raiding Experience:

Played with inner sancum at vanilla then switched to horde side to join eon, cleared everything at vanilla prefenrfs, cleared everything including prenerf muru at TBC, then switched to Genesis at ally side again at wrath and cleared all with HM and HC with them, stayed with them till end of MoP meanwhile taking kills on everything in time ( got raden undyhing achive, undyhing achive from naxx aswell from wrath), at the end of mop created our own guild with jaara and killed garosh mythic, we tried to push as hard as we can with a national guild but we disbanded it at BRF where i moved to RNG at that point, with RNG we piced up the pace and continued till helya mythic which then we took a xmas break on helya at %2, rng slowly falled apart and i moved to pescorus at that point and played with them till ghuun mythic. at that point ( with effect of blizzcon fiasco aswell ) i uninstalled the game, came back 4 months later and played casually ever since

Previous Guilds:

mostly because moving to another server with friends/family or abandoning a sinking ship, apart from the reasons i stated above

Availability:

I got my wifes permission to raid at sundays so i think this covers all :)

Communication:

I am proficent in written and spoken english, i got a mic and i can communicate, i did not use TS for a while but i did use it back in the day

Computer / Connection:

My computer can operate 4 open wows playing at same time, i got best internet possible in my arena ( 30 mgb fiber) my latency is around 50-70 at kazzak, i dont D/c

Addons/UI:

Bartender; Keybindings
DBM;Ability Tracker
ERT;for various useage from RL
Opie; Potting etc.
Overachiver; achivements
 Prat : Chat is important
Titanpanel; generic
SuF; better unitframes

https://imgur.com/ljn4GF0

Other Games:

I play PoE, some war 3 and sc2 and AFK arena at my phone :D

Why Iron Edge?

Main reason is i wanna join a comunity which raids 1-2 days tops with a familiar face who in this account jaara who is my cousin

What can I offer Iron Edge?

stability, ability, high learning curve, tank to mythic +'s, an arena partner ( got arena master, 3.5k exp hero of the horde and 2.5k exp in 3v3), an achivement whore and a collector of both in game and out of game goodies.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

jaara, my cousin

Last Words?

for any other question you can add me at gdubet#2803 or have a chat at TS or discord

February 08, 2020, 07:05:52 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS/Tank) - Gdubet
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 07:05:52 pm »
Hello Gdubet.

We are currently running with 31 active members of the weekend raid. If you are ok with being the first to be benched in case we're overstacked with players a certain raid, i could offer you a trial.

What do you say?

Also, maybe you should have your cousin vouch for you on this app :)
Ba dun tss!

February 09, 2020, 01:20:12 pm
Reply #2

Offline Ruukhjinai

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 01:20:12 pm »
Hi Xorm,

I think that Gdubet would be a valuable addition to any guild at any level, based on his knowledge of the game and his skills as a player.
I am actually very excited because of the possibility of raiding with him again.
He has also a very positive and optimistic personality, which I enjoy in many aspects of the game.
I would very strongly recommend his addition. I would be glad to provide more information about him if needed.

I hope to see him in our ranks!

February 09, 2020, 06:29:06 pm
Reply #3

Offline Gdubet

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 06:29:06 pm »
I have no problem getting benched as i can do many other things while waiting to get in raid. So I dont mind getting benched for valid reasons ofc.

February 09, 2020, 10:58:01 pm
Reply #4

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 10:58:01 pm »
Hey there Gdubet.

I'd like to offer you a trial :)
Poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:39:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users