Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Skuggprälle

February 08, 2020, 11:21:44 pm
Read 3881 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Skuggprälle
« on: February 08, 2020, 11:21:44 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Skuggprälle
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Skuggpr%C3%A4lle
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Robert, 29 years old living on the west coast in Sweden and currently studying civil engineering. I dont have any pets and I dont smoke so wont be needing any long breaks during raiding. Love boardgames and strategy games and always up for a beer with friends.

Class/Spec:

I have mained shadowpriest since TBC so thats the spec I know best to play and found the most fun of all the specs I have tried. stepped in as holy on some fights and in dungeons so know that aswell to some degree. In shadow I currently have 448 ilvl and since I havent played that much yet in BfA I dont have any special gear for holy yet

Mainly focus on crit and haste and keep them around the same level after that vers and mastery are around equal.
The all around spec I use is: 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 but switching it up if needed for a special boss.
Rotation is not that complicated Keep Shadowfiend on cd and always ahve SW:P and VT up on the targets, then get inte voidform as soon as possibly where you keep MB and VB on cd and use MF as a filler.

Alts:

On this server I only have a 110 warlock but can level up anything and get them prepared if it is required

Professions:

Tailoring/Enchanting, had since I started the character so have a lot of old school recipes :D

Raiding Experience:

Been raiding in mythic guilds during WoD and Legion, there I got all the cutting edge achievemts except for antorus where I took a break due to real life issues. Started raiding in TBC where I killed Illidan before Sunwell came out and did some casual raiding during all of WoTLK

Previous Guilds:

Was in eXsto on Shadowsong during WoD but left due to them wanting to push for top 50 ranks and didnt have the time for that, during Legion I was in Boogiemen on Tarren Mill and left before antorus came out due to real life stuff.

Availability:

Since Im studying Im pretty much always available for raids and can always make room for raids during exams with good planning

Communication:

Yes on all of the subjects

Computer / Connection:

Dont have wow on highest settings but it manages on the settings I have and my connection is very good and stable

Addons/UI:

Weakauras: to keep track of everything I need to keep track of
Bigwigs: Bossmods kinda good to have to not make a new weakaura for every boss
Have been using exorsus raid tools and RC lootcouncil to make raiding in a guild easier, dont know what you are using but its always easy to switch
https://imgur.com/a/nQL7BR4

Other Games:

Legends of runeterra, AoE2 DE, Slay the spire. Civ 6, Hollow knight, the list is pretty long ask if you want to know more! :)

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join a raiding guild with a good community to play with during primarily shadowlands and think this is a good time to start looking for one.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

An active shadowpriest that shows up prepared to raids and always brings a happy mood and eager to kill new bosses

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Found you on wowprogress

Last Words?

Hope you liked my application and if you have any questions feel free to hit me up in game on Tengil#1134

February 10, 2020, 12:24:56 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Skuggprälle
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 12:24:56 pm »
Hiyo Skuggprälle,

Even though you haven't had a whole lot of mythic experience in the more recent tiers, I would like to offer you a trial and get to see how you fare with our raiding team. You can poke me or any other officer in-game for an invite  :D

Also check out this thread for any information in regards to raiding with us.
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

February 13, 2020, 06:06:20 pm
Reply #2

Offline Skuggpräst

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Skuggprälle
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 06:06:20 pm »
Thank you for the confidence! Think I need to be promoted or something to be able to read your link else Im good to go :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:40:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 0 Users