Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - fluffydon

March 09, 2020, 08:48:10 pm
Read 2581 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - fluffydon
« on: March 09, 2020, 08:48:10 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: fluffydon
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/fluffydon
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Arian , 20, Hannover Germany, I work as a Financial Advisor next to my Architecture Study.

Class/Spec:

Ive been Playing Hunter since Mists of Pandaria and huge changes come and go every patch . Atm im playing BM which is Pretty strong in 8,3. I used to give everything to Play MM even if it was horrible but after they changed it in Bfa i havnt touched it once.(it Disgusts me). I do Play Survival for Pvp and try to push some Rating every now and then.
Atm my Equipped ilvl is 469 as BM(Still missing Cara and Nzoth Azerites) and 467 as Survival.

Well i use Raidbots on  a daily Basis to Sim my Top gear due to the m+ Spams lately, the Stats have been at the current state for the last patch, Crit>Haste>Mastery.
As for the Rotation the main Challenge is to Keep you pets frenzy up for the whole fight while using Everything else on CD. I do Change my last Talent Tier depending on Aoe/Single target which makes my fingers hurt on single target but meh :P .

Alts:

Since 8,2 and ist essences i couldnt really get myself to Play an alt but  here My druid : Kazmetic-Kazzak which i cleared BoD with, My mage Kalaran-kazzak which i cleared Uldir with.

Professions:

Engineering and Enchanting Nothing Special but ive been using These 2 since Mop to enchant myself and the Glider has saved me quite a few times.

Raiding Experience:

Started playing in WoD first patch i seriously Raided was Mop:
SoO 14/14 Heroic (Mythic) both 10&25man
BrF 9/10 Mythic Due to Banwave hitting mid Blacakhand Progress banning half the Guild xD
HFC 13/13 Mythic
Long break in Legion Came back with Nighthold.
Started raiding with ToS: 9/9 Mythic
Antoros 11/11 Mythic
Uldir 8/8Mythic
BoD 9/9 Mythic
EP 3/8 with Pugs
atm 12/12 Hc

Previous Guilds:

SoO+BRF and HFC were Cleared with Knights of the Cyrus  a Persian Guild on Silvermoon(A) the Guild disbanded after WoD.
ToS Cleared with Disconnect Kazzak Left due to the lack of time Irl.
Uldir was Cleared with SINS Kazzak and i left because i wanted to Raid BoD more serious than they were.
BoD Was cleared with Vindicta Nocturna on Kazzak and i still havnt left them , just couldnt take the late night Raids anymore.

Availability:

Well my work as an Advisor is Pretty spontanous and i cannot give any specific times i have to work, I schedule customers whenever i have time and they do( but ist definietly not sundays ^^) . Atm i have Semester Vacation till mid April but even then there should not be any issues.

Communication:

I can join on every possible Communication Application and yes i do have a Working Mic.

Computer / Connection:

As for my PC i sit at 150-200 Fps and 18 MS on average. (P.S I cant remember the last time i was Dced)

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/JjHJ7Fc
Elvui- Bigwigs - Weakauras ( ALOT) - Details - All Kinds of BAttle pet Addons ( Im a Hardcore Collector) - Method Dungeon Tools for M+- ALL THE THINGS ( Sitting at 79% for Hunter) and some more Cosmetic Stuff.

Other Games:

At the Moment i do not Play anything else than wow since it takes enough of my time alone :P

Why Iron Edge?

I would like the Progress Mythic Content while raiding only 1x a week , ive been raiding alot in the past and do not want to take it as serious as i used to. It does not mean that i wouldnt 110% and Keep my char updated. as for the raiding atmosphere i cant add anything because i dont know any of you. :D

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Well first of all These are the Things i offer : https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/selling-certain-legacy-mountsachievments-now-offering-jaina-mount/78503

Just Kidding :D
But that is My Forum and i do offer those things

As mentioned above ill give 110%, I try to perform the best i can and also accept any sort of Critics if it helps me improve. For someone who has been raiding for a few Patches i Would bring a good attitude to the raid (alongside with some jokes to the Voice).

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Tradechat

Last Words?

I boost Mounts with The Gallywix Community

March 09, 2020, 09:33:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - fluffydon
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 09:33:06 pm »
Hello there Arian.

Glad you applied!

Can you tell me why you played other classes when clearing Uldir and BoD?
Was it the guild that asked you to switch or did you try something different?

Ba dun tss!

March 09, 2020, 10:25:12 pm
Reply #2

Offline Fluffydon

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 10:25:12 pm »
The Other Guilds Asked me to , and ive never had an issue with rerolling. Always kept Hunter on the side could never fully leave it .

March 10, 2020, 08:18:16 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 08:18:16 pm »
I encourage my raiders to play what they like.
This keeps them from burning out faster.

Anyway, i'd like to offer you a trial.
Poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:17:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

72 Guests, 0 Users