Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warrior (Tank) - Kharognar

April 02, 2020, 10:00:35 am
Read 1573 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warrior (Tank) - Kharognar
« on: April 02, 2020, 10:00:35 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Kharognar
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Kharognar
Class/Spec: Warrior (Tank)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Name is Orestis , I am 28 . I am from Greece . I am an RTI Teacher / Psychologist ( Teaching kids with learning liabilities / mental issues while having sessions with them ) . Started playing Warcraft before few weeks since i got tons of free time to invest on it . I am looking for an active guild

Class/Spec:

It's Strong , It's Fun , It's Fascinating . Having control over the flow of an Istance feels great .

Alts:

Sadly none yet due to me being a completely new player in WoW

Professions:

Skinning  , Fishing . Nothing worth mentioning .

Raiding/PVP Experience:

10/12 Normal Nyalotha . 10/12 HC Nyalotha . M+12 Key is the highest i managed to do on time .

Previous Guilds:

I am right now in a guild called Liquid Courage . I am looking for a bit of a more active community that even though applying for a Social spot can actually offer me a decent Raiding / Dungeoning experience to the point ofc obviously that's allowed towards me as a Social . I would love to have the most experienced members as guides towards my progression . And i would love to offer as much as i could towards the guild .

Availability:

I am available whenever is needed . Your call

Communication:

Yes , i am quite vocal , Can Listen to commands and can accept Criticism even if it's leaning towards the rude side of it for the process of learning and gaining experience .

Computer / Connection:

I never experienced any problems towards any aspect of the game leaning towards Connectivity . Everything is Gucci

Addons/UI:

I am using DBM as it is and Details .  ( I would be ashamed to send a screen of my UI since it's lacking ) I am willing to heed to your advice towards it if you accept me so i can provide a satisfying one .

Other Games:

I was a Bdo Player . Played Neverwinter , Swtor , GW2 , Lineage 2 and several other games .

Why Iron Edge?

Got carried by one or two Too Old To Raid members of yours . They were well mannered and helped me understand various mechanics on 10 + M while i was a bit clueless . Thus i am willing to repay their kindness by trying to assist them .

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Debt Interest since i am Greek . Jokes aside , i can offer whatever u wish me to offer . Willing to help other members and try to find a place into the more competitive side of the guild if i get the chance to do so when i improve .

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

As i mentioned before i have been in M+10 + with 2-3 of your members whom mentioned the site and urged me to complete the Form if i ever wanted to do so .

Last Words?

I am a cute Butterfly . Kappa  . You have to accept me  . Oh and Debt jokes are allowed . I am humouring them . Waiting for your decision ( Jokes aside ) ^^ .

April 06, 2020, 12:56:53 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Warrior (Tank) - Kharognar
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 12:56:53 am »
Hello Orestis.

Please poke an officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:01:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

87 Guests, 0 Users