Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Xavíouss

May 16, 2020, 05:58:49 pm
Read 1851 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Xavíouss
« on: May 16, 2020, 05:58:49 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Xavíouss
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Xav%C3%ADouss
Class/Spec: Paladin (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hey!

My names Mark, I'm 28 and from England. Currently working as a courier to save money for a move to Canada in 2020 and going to culinary school finally!

Class/Spec:

So right now I haven't been back to the game for very long only a couple weeks. So I only have holy spec ready to go with an ilvl of 465, very happy to work on gearing an off spec based on whats needed of me.

I mean there's not a great deal to holy paladin these days especially on glimmer it's mostly juggling cooldowns and keeping up crusader strike and holy shock and filling with LoD if you have neither of those. It's a pretty simple spec all things told the real skill expression comes from managing cool downs and clutch reaction times.

Alts:

I have a havoc DH too whos around 460 ilvl but isn't really up to par for raiding missing corruptions essences etc.

Professions:

None right now!

Raiding Experience:

Many many years of experience dating back to vanilla, have CE experience as well as server first raiding experience (never won any races but I have been part of them) all as a paladin (been my main spec since the beginning) and on all specs.

Previous Guilds:

Too many to list but my most recent guild I left was in WoD when I took a big break due to burnout.

Availability:

Available any time due to a very flexible work schedule. I never miss raids!

Communication:

I don't have TS3, so used to discord but yeah I can get it if that's what is required and have no problems communicating!

Computer / Connection:

I play at ultra stead 120 fps with around 20 ping.

Addons/UI:

I mostly use

Healbot
Weakauras
DBM
GTFO
RClootCouncil

and that's about it for raiding, very old school minimalist set up that does everything I need to be efficient without clutter.

Other Games:

Mostly league of legends! And magic the gathering too.

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking to get back in with a great team raiding the hardest difficulties and hoping to find a decent group I can stick with long term into the next expansion and beyond.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Years of experience within the game, more than most can provide. I'm dedicated to progression both personally and within a team environment.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Kazzak forums.

Last Words?

I think everything was covered! Thank you for considering me and I hope to hear from you soon!

May 19, 2020, 04:11:17 pm
Reply #1

Offline Nashor

• Guild Member

• Miauw

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Xavíouss
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 04:11:17 pm »
Hey Mark,

I've taken a look at your application and its quite slim. We expect a bit more reading material when one applies to the guild so we can better get to know someone.

Can you tell me a bit more on why you want to move to canada for culinary school rather than just do it in the UK?

How has your raiding experience been since the start of BFA? the glimmer healing is a new mechanics brought to paladins this expansion and i would like to know a bit more about your capabilities with it.

Cheers, Nashor

May 22, 2020, 11:54:49 am
Reply #2

Offline Nashor

• Guild Member

• Miauw

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Xavíouss
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 11:54:49 am »
i will be declining this application as there has been no response in the last three days

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:23:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

82 Guests, 0 Users