Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Crushthem

September 27, 2020, 11:25:36 am
Read 2534 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Crushthem
« on: September 27, 2020, 11:25:36 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Crushthem
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Crushthem
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Kyle 23 Liverpool England
Currently starting first year (I know what a weird time xd)

Class/Spec:

Currently playing fury and thats what I will probably continue to play in Shadowlands at least for now as balancing SL is changing every 5 minutes.
Currently my item level is poor as I didn't play during BFA and I am now levelling in preparation for Shadowlands. I have 3 120's now which include a dh hunter and my warrior which are all considered main potentials.

I am part of all the class discord relating to the chosen classes that I am interested in.
Currently redoing my elvui and weakauras to be ready for Shadowlands progression.
I make sure I check all guides and check sims to be as efficient as humanly possible as I like to be the best I can be.
I sim all my items to make sure what I have is correct and I have the right stat priority.

Alts:

As i mentioned above Hunter and Dh atm on Kazzak however during legion i levelled all classes to 110 as I am a Altaholic so I can play a lot of specs and have knowledge and skill with them.
Most likely with the xp boost and new levelling system I will level at least one new char either paladin or spriest atm.

Professions:

Gonna have alchemy and herbalism for main as pesky pot prices are ridiculous also cauldron is Pog xd.
On my alts going to have JC and mining as due to the new socket system gems will be worth a lot and I can supply the guild with them for a reduced price ;).
Then perhaps enchanting and Inscription for the legendary materials on another alt.

Raiding Experience:

Ive been playing since very late wrath but only very casually.
However during legion i went from a 3000 world guild to a top 300 kill on Argus Mythic which I was incredibly happy with.
Legion was a incredible journey which many memorable moments that I would like to continue into shadowlands.
I killed all Mythic bosses with cutting edge achievements even if I killed Xavius last day xd.
I played melee/ranged dps on my enhancement/elemental shaman.

Previous Guilds:

Hoax - Kazzak = This guild was the guild i killed argus with and I left as I wasn't planning on playing BFA
Fam - Aggamagan = This guild was my favorite of all the xpac and I still speak to them all today and are good friends .  I left as people got burnt out and raids stop happening so I decided to leave to get my argus kill before leaving the game.
Catch my towel - Chamber Of Aspects = I swapped to alliance to join this guild and its where I killed Guldan mythic however the raiding team was incredibly toxic and not a fun guild to be a part of.

Availability:

Currently studying at Home due to corona so am free most of the time for m+ and chatting.
Christmas is where ill be off and maybe a holiday next year depending on whats occuring.

Communication:

Yes i have no problem using teamspeak.
I have used before in multiple guilds.
Yes I do use the microphone often too much if people had stuff to say about it xd.

Computer / Connection:

No fps issues run 100 fps smoothly in raids and in big cities.
I have a great gpu which has no problem with loading screens.
I get about 30 ms and about 150 download so connection problems not existent.

Addons/UI:

Elvui, weakauras , Azeroth auto pilot, etc
Still figuring about my ui before SL and new addons always pop up but I am sure it will be ready and perfect b4.
https://imgur.com/a/suwXcTU

Other Games:

Csgo and Among us etc.
Party games with a few drinks and good people is what I enjoy :)

Why Iron Edge?

I burnt out hard in legion from just playing too much so this time I'm looking for a more relaxed environment while still getting Mythic progression kills in a good enviroment.
From looking at your guild it looks like your a lovely bunch of people with all types of raiding levels and fun :)
I am looking for a 2 day guild to suit my uni schedule and work on kazzak and it seems like a good match. Also love any bants and can handle the bants.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a very confident professional active player who will always be to raid on time unless I tell you otherwise a few days before. I will always be up to date on the game and whats occuring.
I will know all boss tactics and be able to help with raid progression if suggestions are needed.
I am confident in my ability to reroll and play any classic if we are desperate.
I also bring a light hearted attitude and enjoy good times with nice people and I am more than willing to help people out who needs it.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress while searching for a guild

Last Words?

I would ask that you speak to me first before declining me so I can explain my situation better.
I didn't play bfa whoever my skill hasn't decreased at all.
Currently gearing for Shadowlands and Im excited for this new expansion and for raiding in a great friendly guild.

September 27, 2020, 12:41:04 pm
Reply #1

Offline kylemcc

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Crushthem
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 12:41:04 pm »
I have found logs for my shaman during legion unfortunately as I server hopped and name changed I only have my logs from Argus progress but they are succifient at showing my skills.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/chamber-of-aspects/kyleshams?zone=17&new=true
Check Legion and Antorus
I will also link kill vids from other perspective showing my dps on Argus (Rngjesus on Details as you could switch nicknames).
https://youtu.be/a9fpQX5DKjI

October 01, 2020, 09:55:45 am
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Crushthem
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 09:55:45 am »
Hi Kyle,
I get the impression you've found a guild so i'll decline this application.
If somehow I've got this wrong, you know where to find us.

All the best,
Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:26:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 0 Users