Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Josephinex

February 27, 2021, 10:47:27 pm
Read 2008 times

Applicant

Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Josephinex
« on: February 27, 2021, 10:47:27 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Josephinex
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Josephinex
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hello!

I'm Letitia, I'm 34y old, from Bucharest, Romania. I'm a freelance film & video editor, an enthusiastic cook and a cat lover.

Class/Spec:

I'm a very inexperienced player, there are less than two months since I started playing WoW seriously.

It's true that I flirted with it a couple of years back, but didn't got the chance to get to the jucy bits since the BFA expansion was no longer supported by my at the time computer. So I waited patiently to upgrade my computer and when that happened, this year in January, I was back in the saddle :).

For the moment I play a BM Hunter, as this class was supposed to give me a smoother start in the game. Even so, it's been a bumpy ride since my pets can be quite troublesome and sometimes with a will of their own :)). So I guess there's a long road ahead of me untill I can actually call myself a Beast Master :-s.

Alts:

I have only one other character, a 28 lvl Monk, which I created when I first started playing, 2 years ago. At one moment I'll get back to it and get it at a decent level & gear, but my next Alt will probably be something altogether new, as I'm really eager to try out new classes & races and find out what suits me best (+ I still haven't used my expansion boost).

Professions:

Against all advice and logic for my Hunter (which was supposed to have Skinning and Leatherworking, I guess, or other logical gathering - crafting pair), I chose Enchanting and Engineering.

I really enjoy Enchanting, got to 115lvl and I actually started making some money with it, which is pretty neat.

The Engineering I chose in the beginning only for the quick acces to an Auction House in Oribos, but it's starting to grow on me and now I enjoy crafting my own bombs & devices and will continue to level in this profession too.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have almost zero raiding experience. I've been only two times in a raid, first time I got out in tears after the 5th or 6th boss and don't really remember much from the experience. Let's say it was a tad traumatic :))). Second time was a bit better, I actually lasted till the end and died a bit less :))).

Anyhow, I'm not yet raid material, but it's definitely what I'm striving for.

PvP is something that I haven't touched yet in the game, but I'll probably explore it in good time.

Previous Guilds:

None. I'm unspoiled by other dogmas :)).

Availability:

I'm a freelancer, so I don't have a fixed schedule, but I still try to keep up a "normal" work routine from aprox 10.00 to 18.00, Mon - Fri. That's why I usually play in the evenings and weekends.

Communication:

I'm a decent English speaker, even if not pristine in grammar.

Unfortunatelly (and unexpectedly) I'm extermly shy on Discord when it comes to speaking with the party team members and can babble like a 3y old or even appear like I don't understand / ignore what anyone else is saying because I'm either too freaked by the boss we're fighting or too focused not to stay / get hit by shit.

Computer / Connection:

Yes, I have a pretty decent computer now that I'm very proud of.  It's a i7 10700K with RTX 3070, 64GB RAM and a lot of other goodies inside. Good internet, no lag.

Addons/UI:

I use Weakauras, Details, DBM. I tried for a very short while ELvUI, but we didn't click, so I switched back to the classic.

https://imgur.com/a/DFu1RDP

Other Games:

I used to play Elder Scrolls - Morrowind and Skyrim at their time.

Why Iron Edge?

Iron Edge is the guild with all my WoW playing friends, so it seems like a natural choice. And some of your members have already kindly accepted me to play along. I actually have to thank a lot of them of helping me gear up & for putting up with my spazz & innumerable mistakes. I would have never gotten this far if not for Xorm, Nimwen, Skyrous, Squiggles and so many others. A huge hug & deep bow to you all.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Definitely not an experienced player :)). I can offer you commitment and loyalty. And a few goood laughs after I losen up some more :)). And cookies. Yup, I can bake cookies if needed.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I think in my head WoW was always connected with Iron Edge. Probably because, as I said before, everyone I know that plays WoW is in this guild.

Last Words?

In my home there's a very important moment of the week, that we respect religioulsy. We plan our activities, our meals, our holidays, a lot of our lives around it. It's the Sunday evening, when the Weekend raid happens. And I think I always wanted to be a part of it too. So, now that I finaly have the right computer & I'm able to play, I'll work my butt off to get good enough to earn a spot in it.

February 27, 2021, 10:49:26 pm
Reply #1

Offline Nimwen

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Josephinex
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 10:49:26 pm »
She is the sweetest and most dedicated person I know, I vouch for her 100%  :P

February 27, 2021, 10:55:57 pm
Reply #2

Offline Ruukhjinai

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 10:55:57 pm »
I had fun playing with her last couple of days, I vouch for sure!

February 27, 2021, 10:56:57 pm
Reply #3

Offline Mafuya

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 10:56:57 pm »
yes yes i also vouch for her!

- squiggles

February 27, 2021, 10:59:56 pm
Reply #4

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 10:59:56 pm »
I can also vouch for her. She's actually learning pretty fast and i'm gonna help her out with everything WoW,
Ba dun tss!

February 27, 2021, 11:51:42 pm
Reply #5

Offline Skyrouz

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 11:51:42 pm »
I vouch for this, but first I need to try out her cooking.  ;D

March 01, 2021, 12:08:21 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 12:08:21 pm »
Hi Letitia,

You can poke an officer for an invite.
Fyi for everyone, Letitia is Xormns girlfriend.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

March 01, 2021, 05:43:41 pm
Reply #7

Offline Josephine

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 05:43:41 pm »
Thank you very much for having me ;D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:33:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 2 Users
Setavai, klikbangklak