Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Footmuunch

March 04, 2021, 12:29:10 pm
Read 3200 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Footmuunch
« on: March 04, 2021, 12:29:10 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Footmuunch
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Footmuunch
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Name: Raphael
Work: Senior Dev at a Small Company in the Area.
Currently working fulltime from home.

Class/Spec:

Currently im playing Unholy, but im ok with Frost, i have pvped and done some m+ with it briefly.

Initially i started this Expansion as a Blood Tank, but went over to Unholy, since finding a guild as a Tank is rather complicated.

I have swapped over from Venthyr to Necrolord after picking that initially, since it made more sense for tanking in m+.

Soulbinds:
I usually go with Emeni, because its slightly stronger than Bonesmith, but on some fights, where you cant pop "slappy hands" on cd (phoenixes on Sunking/shades on huntsman) Bonesmith is the better choice here.

Stats Prio:
It always helps to sim yourself to see whats the best setup etc, but in general it would go like:

Weapons Dps > Str > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Vers

In an Ideal world 40% | 40% haste and mastery will give u the best results

Rotation:

1. Pre-pot + Army at 1Sec ( unless you hold the pot for some burn phase)
2. Unholy Blight
3. Darktranformation + Trinket to leap on boss
4. 2x ScourgeStrike
5. Apocalypse
6. Dump all energy in Deathcoils

Apply Festering Wounds and pop them with Festering Strike, dumping Deathcoils in-between to prolong Transformation etc.

With good Resource management Apocalypse + Dark Transformation will be up at the same time again and the cycle repeats itself.

Alts:

Bloodbucket (Pvp Moonkin) - I lvled this char to just fk about in RBGs/Arena with some m8s
Footmunch (Enha Shammy / Old Main) - m+ alt fun char. Dropping WF totem and bursting with crash lightning WF procs is fun

Professions:

BS + Alchemy

BS was mainly for the Lego Base Items, since i was the designated Plate Crafter for my Guild going into Shadowlands.

Alchemy for making Consumables and just having 2x Flask Duration.

Cooking is also maxed out.

Raiding Experience:

Im just going to recap since Legions, because before that is a blur, getting old....

Legion:
EN 7/7M
NH 6/9M
Antorus 10/11M

BFA:
Uldir: 6/8M
BoD: 5/9M
CoS: skip
EP: 8/8M
Ny'alotha: 12/12M

SL:
5/10m

Previous Guilds:

I used to be in IE from Uldir -> Cata. Outside of that some of the older guild names are getting more and more blurry.
I can recap from Legion onwards:

Legion:
I rerolled from my Shadowpriest to a DH at the beginning of Legion and joined some Raiding Guild with Supremacy on Ravencrest. We raided throughout the first Tier, and when Nighthold came around i rerolled to an Enha Shaman and i joined up with a Guild called Overcharged on RC.

At the end of Legion the guild stoped just shy of clearing Antorus and there was no clear plan to continue, so i attempted to go full hardcore again by joining Innervision on Blackmoore.

I raided with them through Uldir, but their entire mindset didn't quite sit right with me and also my new job clashed with the raid times they had.

At this point i went back to Overcharged as a social and helped them when ever they needed a body to fill the roster for BoD and ended up getting a fulltime spot again for EP.

During EP/Nya we got both Curves, but then at the end of BFA a part of the officer core split up and left the guild, due to some disagreements. I left with this group, and offered to Tank in SL, which lead to me rerolling DK for the guild/raid.

Radicals (RC):
Holiday Period came along and weird stuff kept happening, like the GM pugging HCafter announcing a holiday HC run and then not taking anyone from the guild.

Way too much drama, so back to Horde for a new start.
On Kazzak i have been in multiple guilds, and the majority raided for 2-3 weeks and then disbanded.

My last guild Relevance almost lasted 1,5 Months and then the GM up and kicked everyone after a bad raid night, just rage quit. GGs

Availability:

Im available most nights, except Sundays during NFL Season.

For the past 3-4 Years when the NFL season is on we meet up every Sunday to drink some good whisky, smoke cigars and just talk shit among some friends/colleagues

Communication:

Yes to both.
Talking during raids is no problem for me.

Computer / Connection:

System:

i9-9900k
64gigs ram

Im currently raiding at about 100-120fps on 5120 x1440

Connection:

250Mbit Line
im getting about 10-20ms to kazzak

Addons/UI:

WA
Exorsus
TSM
Elvui

m+ layout listing Interrupts
https://ibb.co/D47nGqg

https://ibb.co/Tv9D92Q

Other Games:

I have started a Backlog of games to play. Work and Renovations on my Flat have kept me busy in 2020.

Current Items on my List:

-Iron Harvest
-Cyberpunk
-C&C Remastered (Red Alert Campaign)
- Round of Stellaris

Im also still trying to get through the latest AC.

After having played the Outriders Demo, might give that a go, if they fix the ugly UE4 crashes with multiple monitors.

Why Iron Edge?

After not having any luck with my previous guild choices im looking for a more stable raid environment again where you can get Curve, but don't have to raid 5 days a week and not maintain multiple alts.

Initially i only looked for a guild to keep raiding, but now im more interested in finding a guild that doesn't disband every other month.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A reliable melee dps, that doesn't cause any drama and just does his job in a raid environment.

Kill > Parses

You can parse, when your good enough to do the mechanics in your sleep.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

IE is no stranger to me on Kazzak.
So when I was going through Wowprogress, trying to find guilds that raid 2-3 days and not on Sundays, i came across IE and decided to apply here again and hopefully for the last time.

Last Words?

Im locked for mythic this reset, because of helping out a m8s guild that struggled to get 20m together for a mythic reclear.

March 04, 2021, 01:22:30 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Footmuunch
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 01:22:30 pm »
Hi Footmunch,

I wish you would have spoken to me before you put in this effort. We have a very stable roster and I'm not exactly jumping at the opportunity to add someone to it who has a reputation for being a very seasonal raider.

Good luck on your search!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:38:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users