Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Zhadowen

November 21, 2021, 03:28:23 pm
Read 2342 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Zhadowen
« on: November 21, 2021, 03:28:23 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Zhadowen
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Zhadowen
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hello!
My name is Martin Nielsen. I am 40 years old from Denmark. I work as a school teacher and in my sparetime I coach football at a reasonable level. I am currently an UEFA B Licensed coach, which means that my dream of taking over at Manchester United is still far away! :)

Class/Spec:

I am playing a priest, since after a long abscence from WOW, I wanted to try a different role. I've always been a tank, but guess it was my time to play the whackamole healer. And I must say I enjoy it alot!
I chose priest because it had 2 healer specs, and I quite enjoy both playstyles.
I offspec shadow mainly when I quest, so I havent got that much experience in it.

Alts:

I've been a altoholic before my break from wow so I got all classes at 60. But I play the priest primarily and my warrior for whenever I get the tanking urges.

Professions:

Tailoring, enchanting. Never been that much into professions.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

In the past I've been a top 100 raider in guilds like Blackrock Mining Co, Method (Not when they were good) Otherwise I've been in social guilds since my working schedule doesnt allow me to be as hardcore as previous.
Played classic when it returned to pursue that Thunderfury. Retired when TBC servers came as my guild died.
I want to add that while I am a fast learner I have not raided this expansion so will need to have my training wheels on, but that is something I am willing to do.
Currently doing alot of pugging in m+, which is a somewhat horrible experience :)

Previous Guilds:

Method (Skullcrusher) - 12 + years ago, served transfed to Tarren Mill
Blackrock Mining Co (Tarren Mill) - 10+ years ago, work
OPEN FACE SURGERY (Kazzak) - The guild I am in currently. A dead friends guild that was formed after the classic experience died out.

Availability:

I am usually avaliable in the evening or the weekends. My work is daytime and coaching is usually in the afternoons. Whenever I'm on, I like to do dungeons etc.

Communication:

I teach english at school, and besides the occasional danishm and just brainsmelting I can communicate well in english. I have discord and I have already joined your server.
I know which way to speak into the microphone and I got no issies beeing vocal on raids/groups.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is almost new, bout a year old. I got no idea of the specs. Its just.. fast :)
I do not have FPS Issues. I have no connection issues, and or ping issues.
My internet connection is very stable.

Addons/UI:

DBM - Bosstimers
Weakaura - Boss alert + other stuff
Clique - Hotkey + mouse
Elvui - Custom UI package
Exorsus - Raid management tool.
Detail - Cuz numbers

Other Games:

I only play FIFA 22. Currently rebuilding Bristol Rovers to take over the world in career mode. I do not play ultimate, as I get to mad loosing to 12 year old skillmonsters ! :)

Why Iron Edge?

I've checked the homepage and the style of humour appeals to me. The raiding/social aspect is also something I like. Im applying as social, but at a point I'd like to raid in a enviroment that seems relaxed, yet still focused. And ofc Phoenixflames dog is to cute to pass.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

An active member, which is open to help and be active whenever possible. I think I have a good mindset and a decent humour.
When I get geared to raid I'd be more than willing to help when/if the chance opens.
I love doing m+ and/or voice so I think I can be a contribution to the guild.
I could say that I am a godlike player, but that would be hard to prove and much harder to actually pull off. I would say im a decent player, but a fast learner and willing to improve.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I saw a guild post on wowprogress and for a long time ago on wow-europe.com. I checked you out and here we are.

Last Words?

I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions or something you need elaborated upon I am lurking around on Discord (Zhadowen)
Thank you for your time.

November 22, 2021, 09:11:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Zhadowen
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 09:11:20 pm »
Hello Zhadowen,

You can poke an officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

November 23, 2021, 08:46:47 am
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 08:46:47 am »

OPEN FACE SURGERY (Kazzak) - The guild I am in currently. A dead friends guild that was formed after the classic experience died out.

Is the guild, or your friend dead?  ???
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

November 24, 2021, 01:38:44 pm
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 01:38:44 pm »
Hej Martin

What kind of raiding are you looking for, as you might have noticed we have three very different raid teams. By your age I would say you belong with our "Too old to raid" team like I do.

But sounds like you might want something more ambitious?

Bears like alts!

November 25, 2021, 09:27:13 pm
Reply #4

Offline Hellspawn

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 09:27:13 pm »
Hej Martin

What kind of raiding are you looking for, as you might have noticed we have three very different raid teams. By your age I would say you belong with our "Too old to raid" team like I do.

But sounds like you might want something more ambitious?

I'm 40 and I'm NOT too old!
Rude! :D

November 25, 2021, 09:28:31 pm
Reply #5

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 09:28:31 pm »
I'm 40 and I'm NOT too old!
Rude! :D

Wrong app, who dis?
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:15:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

84 Guests, 0 Users