Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Millheart Warrior is applying

August 21, 2006, 09:04:43 pm
Reply #15

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

Re: Millheart Warrior is applying
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 09:04:43 pm »
well i just finnished talking to Millheart and we discussed how things have reached this point , i put my points over to him and he did the same towards me.
what i can say is that after chatting with what i believe to be the real Millheart it could have well been indeed his brother i encountered in Wsg.
therefore i would like to revoke my previous statements and would be happy for Millheart to be accepted as trialist in iron edge if this would be the decision of warrior cl/acl.

for anyone who is re3ading this topic and especially Millheart i want to add that sharing accounts can be a dangerous thing to do and result in situations occuring like this but Millheart overcome the alligations against him in a manna that reflects his true character, he didnt lie down and give up but instead set out to contact an officer to get the spread unlocked so he may defend himself and openly explain his situation to us , this took alot off guts , honesty and a will to defend in what he belives in.
in a way Millheart has passed a very good trial today by showing his true nature and showing me as well as smorisha his real attributes which would be an asset to iron edge if his application is successful.

i wish Millheart luck on the rest off his application and hope to see him in /raid soon.

today this is an example of how an application really can work

Millheart applied
Lego accused
Millheart fought for his rights
Millheart Defended
Lego/Millheart concluded

Lego

August 21, 2006, 09:54:56 pm
Reply #16

Kaos

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 09:54:56 pm »
Well good to see that all worked out :) Best of luck Millheart if you get the trial but to reiterate what Legolew said.  Account sharing is not something we really like in IE (especially for the reasons you pointed out) nor is it tolerated as an excuse for any actions taken with the character, this includes your forum account too.

August 23, 2006, 05:54:27 am
Reply #17

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 05:54:27 am »
I am glad that u sorted that, Millheart expect ur trial to begin on thursday, i expect u to be online at 19:00 so we can arange u respecing to ur trialing build. I will tell Kaos to add u to forum group so u can see warrior class topic for needed addons, i expect u to DL TS2 if u dont have it, thats our raiding voice com. GL during ur 2 week trial.

August 23, 2006, 04:13:56 pm
Reply #18

Offline Millheart

• Former Member

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 04:13:56 pm »
Roger that, and ty
Popping enrage since 1986

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:44:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

55 Guests, 0 Users