Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Millheart Warrior is applying

August 20, 2006, 03:17:41 pm
Read 12981 times

Offline Millheart

• Former Member

Millheart Warrior is applying
« on: August 20, 2006, 03:17:41 pm »
Greetings everyone

My name is Kenneth aka Millheart, also called Putte and prefer to be called that. I live in the cold country called Sweden in my own apartment(spelling?) together with my girlfriend, have a normal day job from 6:45-15:45. Rest of the time i spend in warcraft or with the girl (yes, she demands a little of my time also). 20 years old so i got full control over my own life, no parents and stuff that screw things over.

Now some about my character:
Tauren Warrior named Millheart as i told earlier
Gear profile: http://ctprofiles.net/3347593 Thats my tanking gear
Fire res unbuffed: 255
Nature res unbuffed: 171 (almost the requirement) Working on the Reservist leggings
Current specc is: 17/34/0, i got experience with all kinds of builds so changing will not be a problem for me.
/played 71 days on this character

All attunements are done as required theese days to get into any guild.

I started playing wow for about 1 year ago on my rogue called Squintheart, got it to 60 and joined Gnome Grinders. Got tired of playing rogue so i took over this char from my little brother at around lvl 55 (the previous experience many has with this character is not me) and bought him an own account so he could stop ruining mine =) Since that day i have been on this character with i love above everything. Been in gnome Grinders until 3 days ago when i left due to several reasons, many of you heard about the remake and not everyone agreed on how the guild has been handeled after that. I left to find new adventures to conquer

Reason to why my path has crossed Iron edge is mostly the reputation about being a very successful end game guild with a great spirit. I think i would fit perfectly into that and do my share to progressing.
I'm not afraid of working hard as that is what keeps me up, a new encounter gives me some kind of adrenaline rush. first learning it and then beating the crap out of it together. my dedication is total and raiding times is not a problem for me.

Last Words: I will not disappoint you if i get a chance, my loyalty is 100%

Thats all from me, if anything is lacking i will gladly tell you.

/Millheart :D
Popping enrage since 1986

August 20, 2006, 09:21:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
Re: Millheart Warrior is applying
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 09:21:06 pm »
Heyya Mill, nice application. I need a word with Archz and i will do it tomorow, work FTL :/
Dont worry about gear requirements, they are made as model, at some aspects u are better, lower at some other but overally its ok. Expect a word these days and a possible trial. C ya ingame. Oh btw, i see u r  ::) we need one more!

August 20, 2006, 10:03:56 pm
Reply #2

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 10:03:56 pm »
Hi Millheart.
Im wondering which of the brothers was in "The Midnight Club"

GL with application

August 20, 2006, 11:09:34 pm
Reply #3

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 11:09:34 pm »
as a classe officer and a part of this guild and when it comes to this guy even as a human being this guy should NEVER even be considered for our guild.
let me explain my expereince with this guy and explain what kind of person he is.

Wsg :  Talfor joins a game and asks for an invite in /1 but no invite so he /yells invite to raid plz , he gets a /w off Nameless " this is a team so fuck off "  ( charming )  he replys with i only wanted a invite and he gets " only invite you get is to fucking ignore list retard" at this point i take over the game see who is playing and sure it nameless team , so just to piss him off for being an arrogant prick i dance on the gy.
jackpot he wasnt impressed and starts to send me hate tells which i reply to a few and its all fun but then for no reason another guy decides to join in with his hate tells , he was a warrior by the name Millheart........
now the argument between me and nameless had nothing to do thius guy he went off his own back to hate spam .
and believe me some of the things he said wasnt even for adult ears .

this guy Millheart is nothing more than an imature moran who has an identical personnality to nameless or on the other hand is easy led on in which we dont want and person like this in our guild, we have a friendly community in iron edge and i dont expect to share /g or any kind off /raid with a person off Millhearts character.

to invite him would be disruptive to our whole comminity and as an officer in this Guild i DO NOT  want to see this guy anywhere near Iron Edge.

mud sticks you act like the way he did and eventually it will come back and bite you in the arse.

i could have used alot off obsene words to describre this guy and found it hard not too .

do not let this guy in end off!!!!

Legolew

August 20, 2006, 11:16:40 pm
Reply #4

Offline Bifftanner

• Legendary

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 11:16:40 pm »
an imature moran who has an identical personnality to nameless

gets my vote!!  :P
--

Kill me! it will be a server first!

August 21, 2006, 12:22:39 am
Reply #5

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 12:22:39 am »
If what Legolew says is true, then i think we have seen the last of you, but if you have a very good excuse for that behavior we would love to hear it

August 21, 2006, 12:30:35 am
Reply #6

Kaos

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 12:30:35 am »
If what Legolew says is true, then i think we have seen the last of you, but if you have a very good excuse for that behavior we would love to hear it

Im not going to second guess Lego on this one.  Sorry Millheart we really do not want people who are in any way shape or form like Nameless.

Best of luck

August 21, 2006, 04:38:08 pm
Reply #7

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 04:38:08 pm »
Since its all bit complicated, Millhaert wanted to atleast explain himself. So voila

August 21, 2006, 05:08:47 pm
Reply #8

Offline Millheart

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 05:08:47 pm »
Ty very much for unlocking this Cwave, i owe you one.

What legolew said about me, i got no memory what so ever about that incident ( o an excuse that have been said 200 zillion times)

I am not anywhere close to nameless personality, yes i have pvped with him loads of times to get my rank up but that doesnt make me act like Nameless. Outside bgs he could be a nice guy, when in his team it was a whole different person, im not like that.

I gave up my pvp career (took a break there also) when nameless was at rank 13 due to very personal reasons between me and my girlfriend, if anyone wants to know more aboutthat then we could talk about that in game.

This is where the famous excuse occur, my brother continued my pvp career to rank 10 at where he stopped. And probably the incident with Talfor occured during that, belive me or not but i would never ever threat anyone in the way you describes it Legolew. That it was made with my character is un excuse able since i still have the responsibility over it even thou im not playing, loads of account sharing here right, but its common theese days(one rule i got there, he is never ever allowed to raid with my character since it takes much responsibility to raid). What im trying to reach is that it must have been Jaegarn playing with my char, seems like a stupid excuse yes but what should i say? admit to something that i have not under any circumstances done?

I see my application as failed due to legolews reaction but at least i have had a chance to explain myself thx to Cwave, its all up to you guys..ask anyone in GG about me. they can ensure you that i do not threat people that way. i might be a little hot tempered in raids when people didnt listen on simple orders but never ever called anyone something as stupid as this.

I am very sad to hear that this thing has occured at any time at all, i was happy yesterday and all day at work, when i come home i see this and gets really really shocked cause that aint my personality that Legolew describes.

The "ball" is in iron edge's hands to belive me or not, im satisified that i at least had the chance to explain myself during this matter

Let me know if i in any way can show that i am what my application seems like.

Over and out

/Very sad Millheart

August 21, 2006, 05:17:25 pm
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 05:17:25 pm »
Reports from officers in GG do match with what Millheart is saying here.

But it bothers me that at any time your brother could come on and insult my guild mates. Or act like a retard.

Seems you don't want to control your brother either, or at least ask him to act like a responsible adult.

If you were ever to trial in IE, you can be soooo sure that no account sharing of any kind would be tolerated.

Ever.

And I'm sure you can see how hard it is for some of my guild mates to believe the classic excuse of 'it wasn't me playing at the time'.

Kinda sucks that your brother has probably ruined any chance you have of joining the best guild on Dunemaul.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

August 21, 2006, 05:22:55 pm
Reply #10

Offline Millheart

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 05:22:55 pm »
After my knowledge of this, it will not happen that he plays on my character again.
I have tried several times to tell him that but we can call it a very deep familly brother to brother thingy, he does everything to piss me off but i never thought he would act like this with my character.

Sorry for all the mess that this has created, and Ie is for sure one of the best guilds on the server.

Thx for the understanding Delling, and yea it is an overused excuse but in this matter i had no choice.

/Millheart
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 05:43:05 pm by Millheart »

August 21, 2006, 06:16:08 pm
Reply #11

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 06:16:08 pm »
Hey Millheart i never wanted the application to be locked i am all for listening to ppl and curcumstances beyond your control can happen, i hope you understand that i do not see the player on the other side of the screen only the name Millheart.
i'll be online tonight and want to have a chat to you , i know warrior applications is nothing to do with me but for my own peace of mind would still like a chat and explain to you why i become hot headed when it comes to Talfor.
i know a few ppl in gg and will also take the chance tonight to talk to them about you if you dont mind.
again circumstances can accur that are beyond your control and if my initial assumpyion towards you is wrong then i big enough to admit it,but again what happened was with a name Millheart i dont see the person.
as Delling said account sharing can work for you but on the other hand can also cause you problems as proven here , i suggest you change your password or would even ask you why you didnt do so before?.

like i said for my own piece off mind i would like a chat.

also ...

try to understand that application forums are there for members to voice opinions about applicants and that events like this dont happen often.
Smorisha and delling as wel as others already speak highly off you to me but i see only one event.

we'll talk later

Lego

August 21, 2006, 06:21:54 pm
Reply #12

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 06:21:54 pm »
Well, it seems that you guys will be talking this through in other places, id est ingame, however I have one thing to add:

If Jaegarn is going to have access to your account I will do whatever is within my might to make sure you are not let into this guild, mainly due to the fact that he /spits me when I see him, has a rather large grudge against myself (and Kaos too I believe) and has generally acted like a total arse towards me and several others in Iron Edge.

As for you as a person, I don't know you, so apart from the thing with the account sharing, I will speak neither for nor against your application. That is if you are wise enough to accept the concept of a feral tank (me).
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

August 21, 2006, 06:32:37 pm
Reply #13

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 06:32:37 pm »
hehe i love the way you get the feral tank in star classic m8

:)

Lego

----------------------------------------
Building blocks to a great raid!

August 21, 2006, 06:46:29 pm
Reply #14

Offline Millheart

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 06:46:29 pm »
I would love to chat with you Lego, to solve the grudge you have against the character and not me in person. hopefully i can show you the right side.

His access to me has been removed and will not be there for him again, after all he has only caused chaos with my character.

Anyone that would like to speak to me about anything, feel free to do so.

Hopefully we can solve this mess that has covered the application in darkness.

/Millheart

Ps: Feral tanks..i got one word LooTur (Lodur)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:51:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 0 Users