Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sneakyfatcow (XR)

November 24, 2023, 04:24:19 pm
Read 7143 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sneakyfatcow (XR)
« on: November 24, 2023, 04:24:19 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Sneakyfatcow
Server: Tarren-mill
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Tarren-mill/Sneakyfatcow
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Ali aka Fufu, i'm 25 years old from kuwait and i work as an electrical engineer.

Class/Spec:

I play all rogue specs all at high level. I don't have a preference i always like to play the best available spec for whatever content i'm doing. As of writing this application i'm currenty 465ilvl however checking my armory is better for up to date info.

Regardless of the class i always follow raidbots for the best available gear that i can equip + enchants and secondary stats. I also always follow the Simc apl to have latest updates to my rotations which is better than reading through website guides such as wowhead etc. however i do use those website or class discord servers for more tips & tricks they offer for certain fights/mechanics.

Alts:

I currently do not have any relevant geared alts

Professions:

None.

Raiding Experience:

I usually raid mythic the first/second wing of each raid however the recent expansion i have not been playing WoW as i didn't enjoy it anymore especially after BFA and the bad systems blizzard keep adding to the game, however this expansion so far seems great and i'm investing more time into the game. I have raided previously with all roles mostly tank and dps. however recently i have been mainly raiding with a Dps Class.

Previous Guilds:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Refrigeraiders
I used to be in this guild Back in BFA Uldir However the guild took a break for a while so did i and i stopped mythic raiding till now but the guild currently have their core members and don't need an extra melee dps.

Availability:

The raid times fits my daily routine perfectly as i will be able to attend 100% of the raids as long as no real life emergencies occur.

Communication:

Yes i speak and understand english very well, i do have a working microphone and also use discord.

Computer / Connection:

Yes i have a mid-budget pc stable at 165 fps, my internet connection is also very stable i'm always at 100-110ms which is very normal since i live in kuwait.

Addons/UI:

I use a very big list of addons that would take a very long time to list however the important ones i use are:
-WA
-Big wigs
-details
-elvui
-Rcloot council
-raid tools.
https://imgur.com/a/rGNcVrQ

Other Games:

I play a lot of league of legends and whatever new fun RPG games that come out especially souls-like games.

Why Iron Edge?

Iron Edge looks like a very dedicated and serious community that i believe fits me well. also, the raid times are perfect for my schedule.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you a dedicated person that is willing to invest time and prepare for every raid encounter and learn the in-outs of my class. Always open to listen to feedback and be accountable to my mistakes. Give constructive feedback to the raid if i can and willing to change class/role if needed.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Raiderio

Last Words?

Hey i would like to add that, i don't have CE Experience that is mainly due to the game in the past is nore fun and my pervious guild took a break however i can promise you that if you give me the chance to be a trial i will definitely show you high performance player that is dedicated and willing to invest time and learn together with the team.  

November 25, 2023, 09:40:19 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Sneakyfatcow (XR)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 09:40:19 am »
Hi Ali,

Thanks for applying.

Unfortunately we've just acquired a 3rd rogue and we wouldn't be looking to take on another for the time being.

Good luck with your search!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:18:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users