Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Coroating

November 26, 2023, 11:41:27 am
Read 12932 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Coroating
« on: November 26, 2023, 11:41:27 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Coroating
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Coroating
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Simon 27(next week) Im from sweden and is currently unemployed.

Class/Spec:

Beast Mastery 474ilvl / survival 471ilvl but i will play any spec that is best for the content im doing :)

Mastery haste but will need to sim whats best after dr with this big ilvl increase.
Im a beast mastery hunter i do my opening sequence to get everything rolling then I keep up my 3 frenzy  stacks and trying my best to never overcap kill commands/barbed shots filling wiith cobra shots if focus allowes it. using multishot / call of the wild to keep up Beast cleave on aoe/cleave. popping cds on cd unless its optimal to do something else in a specifik fight.

Alts:

Its very early in the patch so i have not spent any time on alts but i have a geared mage / shadowpriest from last patch and can play any ranged dps spec on a high level.

Professions:

Alchemy its the coolest because it gives me longer phials. thats the extent i care about proffesions i rather spend my time in m+ gearing/pushing rio :)

Raiding Experience:

I have a few cutting edges and a few tiers where the guild died on last boss and I didnt feel like getting CE with another guild would be the same. Have also raided with alot more casual guilds to be able to raid together with friends. Its always fun to play with friends but the progression part usually gets kinda booring when the guild start struggling/slowing down before i do.

Previous Guilds:

The only reason i have left Previous guild is either because they died or are taking a break from raiding.

Availability:

Atm i can play any day any time.

Communication:

Im proficient in english. I have no problem understanding or speaking in english. But i suck at writing and grammar :)

Computer / Connection:

No problems with fps as long as i keep my settings away from ultra. Stable connections no random spikes/disconects and ping is good.

Addons/UI:

Wekauras, Bigwigs, Details, Elvui whatever addon the guild requires like Raid tools/loot addons etc

Other Games:

Mostly Path of Exile and Teamfight tactics. but im down to play anything thats not a fps game.

Why Iron Edge?

I wanna join a Cutting Edge guild where people are abit more social outside of raids. Im so tierd of seing a tight friendcircle only play with each other a few players who only plays alone and the other half only raidlogs. So basicly im looking for a guild with decent progression and a good time in and outside of raids :D

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer 100% attendence on raids and that I will do my best to never be the weak link on the team.
Im usually pretty good at figuering out what went wrong on a wipe and can give feedback on how to reduce the risk of that happening again to smooth out progress. Im always positive and I get along with everyone. I love to spend time in discord playing keys/talking about random stuff

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Im currently 2.8k rio and had over 3.2k rio last season before i stopped playing. I love to do m+ with friends so hopefully there is some people to push with in the guild but i also like doing lower weekly keys with friends just to help out/playing on alts :)

November 30, 2023, 01:59:15 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Coroating
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2023, 01:59:15 pm »
Hi Simon,

I'd like to offer you a trial. You can poke an officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:16:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users