Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Benerg

December 02, 2023, 11:38:49 am
Read 11522 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Benerg
« on: December 02, 2023, 11:38:49 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Benerg
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Benerg
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Niels and i am 35 years old. I live in The Netherlands but might move to Spain within 2 years. Of course my pc will come with me so i can keep playing wow ;-). I work as a data marketeer, thats means that if you see ads on Meta, LinkedIn, Google, TikTok, Reddit etc. Are made by me. I am married with my beautifull wife and we bought a house. Beside Wow i also like to play CS, Hearthstone and Fortnite.

Class/Spec:

I like BM, easy to play and good damage. I have no off spec currently. I am Itemlvl 467 right now but farming hard to get better gear.

For a BM hunter it's important to keep 3 stacks of Frenzy, spam kill command and when capping focus i use Cobra shot. In AOE fights i have to maintain the 3 stacks of frenzy but also use Multishot for Beast cleave. My main stats are Weapon dps > Agility > Haste/Mastery.

Alts:

I have almost all classes on lvl 70, all on Kazzak. None of them are relevant currently. I might gear up my DH, Druid or Paladin in the near future.

Professions:

I have alchemy and Herb on most of my toons. I like to make my own pots and farm mats while doing world content.

Raiding Experience:

I have started raiding back in vanilla, cleared everyting up to wotlk and then took a break. Kept playing on and off till BFA and then i got back in to serious raiding again. I got 11/12M in Nyalotha with my Furry warrior. We were close on CE but the guild fell apart. During raids i have been DPS most of the time. During TBC raids i was a tank for a bit.

Previous Guilds:

THe guild where i almost got CE and i was an officer in was called Peak Performance Project. I still have contact with other officers and sometimes we do M+. They dont raid anymore sadly.

Availability:

I can play every evening and weekend. Sometimes i work from home so then i can do some M+ at 10 am.

Communication:

My English is good enough for everyone to understand me. I have Discord and i am not afraid to use my mic. I wont be talking much during pulls, i preffer to listen to the raid leader. I am a good listener and will do what is being told during raids.

Computer / Connection:

My PC is good, i might upgrade my graphic card because i have a 2080. I have no fps or internet connection issues. No high ping and no lag, only a little bit of lag on world bosses, never in raids. I never dc.

Addons/UI:

I use DBM(So they tell me what to do at bosses), Plater nameplates(for better nameplates so i can interrupt better) and weakAuras (Also tells me what to do in raids and keep track of my spells etc.) for raid. I do have RClotcouncil if needed. Of course i can get any addon that's needed.

I have a pretty clean UI, not much needed imo. https://i.postimg.cc/SsHSWbRv/UI.png

Everything i key binded, luckily i dont have much spells as a BM hunter ;-).

Other Games:

Big fan of Counterstrike, been to a Major 2 times as visitor. I like to play Hearthstone and Fortnite together with my wife. I DO like some games on the PS5 like Spiderman and God of War. I get this games platinum pretty quick and then go back to my pc agian.

Why Iron Edge?

I have applied years ago on my warrior for the mainteam but i didnt get it. I have check your website several times and it is looking like a great community. Today i ran an +18 and grouped up with Shiftey, i saw "Iron Edge" and was like; Yeah thats a cool guild and i should try to get in again.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a casual player who have a hardcore mindset. During pulls or M+ i am focussing to do as good as possible. During breaks i like to have a chat about random stuff. I allways have a high attendance but i am also very flexible. IF the raids is on another day or i have to sit out, no problem at all.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Years ago i found you guys on Wowprogress and Raider.io. Today i got reminded thanks to Shiftey.

Last Words?

I hope i got your guys attention and if you want to know more don't hesitate asking. If there is no spot in the raid team i am also willing to join as a casual. I will be joining your Discord and keep an eye on the forum.

Shiftey, we talked about this, let them know how i did during our M+ run :p

December 02, 2023, 11:41:15 am
Reply #1

Offline Otoa

• Vendor Trash

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Benerg
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 11:41:15 am »
My accountname is Otoa, that is the name of the warrior i have applied with years ago.

Have a great day all!

December 02, 2023, 03:43:41 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shiftey

• Guild Member

• My Facebook page
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 03:43:41 pm »
Hello there, since I am being called out from my emerald dream. I can only add that during the mentioned m+ run, he did not fuck up and did good damage. :D Also was communicative and friendly (by no means a given in pug groups).

Good luck.

December 02, 2023, 04:26:57 pm
Reply #3

Offline Otoa

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2023, 04:26:57 pm »
Was a pleasure playing with you, hope we can do it more often in the future. Just replaced my last S2 trinket btw :-).

Thank you!

December 04, 2023, 08:13:45 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rasgaas

• Officer

• Week-end raid Officer

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2023, 08:13:45 pm »
Hello, I'd like to offer you a trial. Please poke an officer for an invite and don't forget to say hello in discord. Welcome !

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:28:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 0 Users