Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warlock B-raid Applicaiton

May 25, 2009, 01:23:24 am
Read 7850 times

Offline Yaffie

• Vendor Trash

Warlock B-raid Applicaiton
« on: May 25, 2009, 01:23:24 am »
Greetings everyone in IronEdge and here comes another application from a little Belf Female Warlock and i saw on the forums that u were looking for warlocks so i thought i might try my luck here ^^

Me in real Life:
I'm Thommy and i am 22 years old and live in sweden and i'm currently not doin anything right now execpt looking for something to do and not just playing WoW  :P
and this gives me the chance to compete to all raids and such without having a time to pass  ;D

The big fail armory link --> http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Yaffie

Specs:
I try and follow the specc that gives out the most decent dps and sometimes i even try out new specs in raids and such to see if it will give out more dps and as for now demo specc has been the best dps so far but i have always liked destro specc best for its a shame that it require that damn spellhit :D and i'm not so good at keepin spellhit cap atm as i miss alot to be spellhit capped and thats why i choose to be demo in the mean time until i have the proper spellhit to be destro again and about this duelspecc thing, that is not my favourite as i don't even see why a Warlock should get one if u'r not doin alot of PvP/PvE at same time then it might be a good thing to get duelspecc but i don't do any PvP atall these days so i'm sticking with one specc but i have always tried to keep up with the speccs that gives out the most dps and i will keep doin that ^^

Gear:
I know that my gear quite doesn't fit your gear req standard but in my last guild Fearsome War Engine i could't rool for any loot as i was still on Trail and when i did one pug naxx 10-man one officer got kinda mad at me cause i did that piug naxx and i have signed for Naxx with the guild but it was for 25-man so i got kinda pissed and the left the guild recently so i haven't got the real chance of gearin up so much but i'm working on it as hard as i can atm but i haven't been so lucky in the raids recently with rolls and such now as i have missed the chance for some items as i have always been unlucky with rolls ^^

Style of Playing
There is not so much of a playstyle for a Warlock execpt to just control your pet and nuke later on ^^ but i have seen many warlocks that is very very very bad at controling their aggro and pets and its get me kinda mad, for if they can't play warlock they shouldn't pla a warlock either but thats just my opinion but a for my playstyle i have also been trying to take it slow when it comes to dps and observe the other players at first jsut to see how they do and so on when i'm encounter a new raidboss and when i have learned the strategy on that boss i can go all out on dps

Proffesions:'
Well i'm always been alchemy/tailor on this char as i see that alchemy is usefull in raids for making pots/elixirs/flaks and such so i can spare some gold from the AH as some pots/flaks/elixirs are quite expensive but i've heard also that tailor is useless now anyway but i like the emrobider enchants on legs ^^ and i'm elixir master but i haven't lvled my proffs to max yet cause i'm to lazy for it :D

Raid Preperations:
I always come fully preperd for raids with food/pots and such as i think that is the most standard thing to do as u can take 1-2 hour to farm the stuff u need for the raids and if u are lazy u can just farm 1-2 days before the raid and stock up abit so umaybe have stuff for like 2-3 raids and when u run out u just go and farm again, its not that hard to do ^^

Addons:'
I just use the normal addons for raids and then i have some other addons, but i use dbm,recount,omen and some other warlock addons that is usefull in raids

Communication:
Well i can write english but i'm really sucky when it comes to speaking english and i have vent but i don't talk so much in vent as i think it would just be annying if someone new would start talking in vent dont u aggre ^^

My history of WoW:
I started to play WoW when the beta version came out on the realm Aszune as a troll rogue and i dinged 60 in about 1 month i think it was and then i joined the guild Sigularity and i raided with them up till naxx came out for the first time and then i stoped raided for a while as i wanted a little break from all that raiding.

When TBC came out and i stoped playing wow for like 2-3 months and then i got addicted again and started playing and lvled to 70 on my rogue and then i changed server for the first time to Bronze Dragonflight to join my friends guild and played a while with them but then some friends moved and but i stayed as i joined Unleashed and cleared kara,grull and did some rads in ssc,tk but later on i got in a huge fight with some officers and i left the guild and server and moved to Hellscream and joined my friends guild Centium and it was the same raids there but we cleard some more in SSC but then the GM of centium got berserk asi heard and the guild disbanded and most of my friends stop playing as did i cause my account got hacked 3 times and i never got it back.

Later on i bought a new wow and account and started lvling my Warlock i have now on Hellscream first and when i dinged 70 i joined the guild Evil Dead and i did cleared kara,gruul,ssc,tk and did 4/5 bosses in Hyjal and up to essence of souls in BT but i never got the chance to get into SWP and just after the first patch came before Wotlk came i stoped playing WoW again on my Warlock.

Then after like 2-3 months i started playing again on my Warlock and i moved here to Dunemaul and joined Fearsome War Engine as some of my friends are in there but as i stated before i didn't quite get along with their rules and such and left and now i'm guildless and i have cleard naxx, voa, OS in Wotlk on my Warlock

Thats the basic story of my WoW Life

Why Iron Edge:
As an old timer wow player and been in a guild that is one of the best on the server i thought i might give it a shot and apply to IE aswell and its a real challenge to write an apply to u guys but its fun with challenges

What u will get from me:
U will get a nice and experiencd player who have a kinda twisted humor wich is is a good thing i hope :D na but i'm a nice player and helpfull of the guildies need anything and such and i like to just hang around in the guild chat and talk some shit with the other players thats wow life for ya!  ;D

Final Words:

Hello Darkness what's up? The demon hunter left you a messeage? No i don't have his number  ;D from WC3 if u spam the dreadlords ^^

May 25, 2009, 01:34:12 am
Reply #1

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

Re: Warlock B-raid Applicaiton
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 01:34:12 am »
I'm afraid it's the A-team that are looking for a warlock

I think the B-team has enough warlocks

Good application, but your gear is a bit poor

May 25, 2009, 11:22:55 am
Reply #2

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 11:22:55 am »
*takes the third deep breath in 4 minutes*

I counted three dots and like two commas:D

Nice application but i would also guess we are pretty full on locks in the  Braid.

Good luck with your application
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

May 25, 2009, 11:27:37 am
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 11:27:37 am »
Massive fail in your specc, really doubt you'd be B raid material..
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

May 25, 2009, 12:12:26 pm
Reply #4

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 12:12:26 pm »
Good application

Been drinking Archz, haven't you?

Well Yaffie, as Vorte said you spec is quite weird. Improved Healthfunnel and Molten Skin, but no Decimation. Glyph of Chaos Bolt but you don't even have that talent. I also don't see why you think your demo spec is less reliant on +hit.

Also, tailoring isn't quite shit anymore, put Lightweave on your unenchanted cloak.

Furthermore, you don't come over as very reliable. Stopped for months several times, quit 2 guild due to fights?

Also:

May 25, 2009, 04:41:19 pm
Reply #5

Offline Yaffie

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 04:41:19 pm »
hi and thx for the applys and yea i know my specc are kinda weird atm and my glyphs to but i have been kinda lazy to chance my glyphs atm ^^

May 25, 2009, 04:45:07 pm
Reply #6

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 04:45:07 pm »
Good application

Been drinking Archz, haven't you

Ok, I admit. I saw a wall of text with structured headlines and wrote "Good application" OK?! HAPPY NOW?!

May 25, 2009, 05:29:28 pm
Reply #7

Offline Yaffie

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 05:29:28 pm »
hi and thx for the applys and yea i know my specc are kinda weird atm and my glyphs to but i have been kinda lazy to chance my glyphs atm ^^

Edit.. i did some changes in my specc and changed 2 of my glyphs

May 26, 2009, 01:22:46 am
Reply #8

Offline Fuzion

• Guild Member

• Paper Bender
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 01:22:46 am »

Edit.. i did some changes in my specc and changed 2 of my glyphs

But there still are no periods in that application ..!
Check my Tumblr.

May 26, 2009, 02:49:58 am
Reply #9

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 02:49:58 am »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 26, 2009, 03:13:45 am
Reply #10

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 03:13:45 am »
WHAT THE FUCK.... talk about derailing talk  :o
Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

May 26, 2009, 03:28:33 am
Reply #11

Offline Morbid

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 03:28:33 am »
 :o

Disturbing Kesh

May 26, 2009, 03:55:45 am
Reply #12

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 03:55:45 am »
WTF KESH CAN DO PAINT!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

May 26, 2009, 01:42:28 pm
Reply #13

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 01:42:28 pm »
Google painted it, sadly.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 26, 2009, 02:02:03 pm
Reply #14

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 02:02:03 pm »
Aw, you shouldn't kept the honours... not like anyone's going to go to Google and check if you stole it or not...
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:10:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 0 Users