Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Ravencrest Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Jemula (XR) [Accepted]

November 29, 2011, 06:53:09 pm
Read 2401 times

Applicant

[Ravencrest Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Jemula (XR) [Accepted]
« on: November 29, 2011, 06:53:09 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Jemula
Server: Ravencrest
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Ravencrest/Jemula/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Raid: Ravencrest Raid

Personal Info:

Hi there, My name is Markus, 16 yrs old, and i r from Denmark, goes to school on the slacker school called Hotherskolen, I live with my mom and lil sis :)

Spec:

MM / MM specc slowing for beth etc.

Class:

Well i've played hunter since a few months pre-TBC, I mainly go for agility gems, to max out damage etc, i've tried different ways of haste "caps" and the way i play hunter around 12% haste suits me well, atleast in my point of view. Starting out on an encounter, i like to start with 2x steady, for the 15% haste lasting 7 secs, and keep up that buff to prevent the 0.2 cast loss, actually does smth those 0.2 secs ^^

Alts:

Amagos Prot/Ret, 6/7 heroic.
Tupik Resto/Enha, 6/7 heroic.
And 5 more scrub alts, some cleared normal fl, but no hcs included in those. 85 ofc.

Professions:

Well i had LW since i started, i like the fact i get cheap leg armors, and ofc bonus agility bracers enchant, *sweet* and Skinning that gives crit, i know its not the best "raiding profession" but so i've liked to keel some animals n' steal their skins to create new stuff out of it, at new expansions its really awesome to have 2 well fitting professions.

Raid Experience:

Well during vanilla i didn't really raid, more like " L2P wow " style, so no raiding included there, at tbc i started out raiding for the first time, got to clear Karazhan, gruuls, maggy and if i remember right ssc, not sure about ssc tho. but the easy raids :)
Then we got to Wotlk, i joined a 25man guild and cleared naxx before the next patch, when ulduar came out the guild disbanded and i joined a 10man guild, got to clear up to yoggy, and then i went kinda passive during that patch. At Totc  i decided to switch realm to Ravencrest,"Previous was Earthen Ring" i came to the realm to play with some irl mates, clearing ToTc 10hc, and up to last boss on 25hc, ICC came out, i did glory on 10man, couple on 25hc, cleared both normal mode, but never got to kill LK hc untill cata was released. At the release of cata i got to clear 11/13 hc, not including Sinestra n' Council, and at firelands the first day of the patch we cleared 10man normal firelands :) Current progress as stated on the "alts" field is 6/7 hc on serveral toons.

Previous Guilds:

I don't really remember all the guilds pre-Ravencrest, So.. just gonna mention the ones on RC that actually matters for me raid wise, One Percent Wipe, the ones i did icc 25normal with just before cata, 11/13 aswell, and firelands normal clear. then the guild came in some trouble about people not showing up and stuff, so i decided to try smth new, joined the guild The Dark Embrace, did shannox hc 25, but after being stuck on lord gayolith for 3 weeks of wipes due to the same problem every wipe, - Low not improving dps. i decided to return to OPW as a casual player, joined their alt raid, and helped them out when one of their own didn't show up.

Availability:

Available whole week, no problems there.

Communication:

Working headset, mic included. Vent and TS3 installed aswell.

Computer / Connection:

I don't really have any problems no, ms around 50 ingame, no fps problem or stuff like that, everything works fine :)

Addons/UI:

Ugh the addon list, uhm well..
DBM, Omen, recount, bartender, Miks, nice damage, MoveAnything, thats the addons i use for raiding. - Using blizzard standard raid frames as i works just fine like that :)

Other Games:

CSS, LoL, and just started out playing SC2.

Why Iron Edge?

Well being in OPW as a casual for a long time now kinda makes me wanna raid abit more serious now, rather than 1day alt raid on fridays, which is currently disbanded.. and friend told me some good stuff about u so yeah :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Decent mature player thats always on the look for a new way of encountering bosses, shows up on time and ready to go progress! - or just farm :p and ofc, not being a lootwhore, as i've had problems with guildies in OPW being lootwhores, and that sucked hard.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Friend :)

Last Words?

I hope to see u soon ^^

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:05:16 pm by TTaM »

November 29, 2011, 07:20:26 pm
Reply #1

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

Re: [Ravencrest Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Jemula (XR)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 07:20:26 pm »
Hey there! Thanks for applying. We'll get back to you soon.

November 29, 2011, 07:21:56 pm
Reply #2

Offline Nienor

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 07:21:56 pm »
Everything seems in order :D

Having a hunter in addition to our current raiding roster would be really nice tbh and you seem like a nice person!

I'd say we should give you an invite to try you out! :>

November 29, 2011, 07:58:16 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 07:58:16 pm »
What he said!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

November 30, 2011, 12:21:41 am
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 12:21:41 am »
16... from Denmark...

Let's hope he's better than Skymunken.
Now I run a tech website.

November 30, 2011, 08:34:22 am
Reply #5

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 08:34:22 am »
Hows that even possible?
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:01:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

79 Guests, 0 Users