Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Shileà

November 21, 2013, 08:44:17 pm
Read 1936 times

Applicant

[PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Shileà
« on: November 21, 2013, 08:44:17 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Shileà
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Shile%C3%A0/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Raid: PvP Team

Personal Info:

Frederik Claes
24/05/1993
Belgium

For the moment I am still studying at The University of applied sience. In the small City of Hasselt Belgium.

Spec:

The spec I prefer to play is the Frost build. Because of the mobility it offers, and for its good ammount of burst damage it offers. And also for  quick Snare and Cc option it offers. My offspec for the moment is the Fire build Mostly for the same reasons only thing wich fire is offering more is the CC possibiltys. On the 2 Specs My Item lvl is 503.

Class:

The stats I am currently going for are the following : The spell hit cab (6%)-> Intellect -> Haste -> Crit (This I am trying to keep arround a 25%)-> mastery (As this is the least useable Stat arround for Frost mages at the momment).

My Normal Rottation on a single target is the following.
Frostbolt->Frostbolt->Pet Freeze->Deep freeze->frostbolt->Ice lance from the proc.-> frost nova-> (blink to safety(If melee target) -> Repeat.

Rotation for multiple targets.
->Invisibilty->pet Freeze-> Frozen Orb-> Icy veins-> Ice lans-> Frost nova -> blink to safety-> Focus Single target until frozen orb comes from CD

Alts:

Sweettalk lvl 90 Resto Druid
This Used to be my main character back in Wotlk And Cata.

Professions:

Sadly Engouh nothing intersting here. Only some Gathering Professions to earn some coins.

Raid Experience:

Started To be A decent raider at Ulduar in my old Guild Nocturnal.
Then played  Togc And tried out some HCs in this Raid instance.
Then moved on to ICC(one of the best raids in my oppinion) We cleared the Instance in 25 man to 11/12 HC
After that I waited for cataclysm to be released and cleared all raids on normal mode only Dragon soul got passed me. Cleared a couple of the cata raids In HC aswel
Throne of the four winds 1/2HC
Blackwing decent 6/6 HC
The bastion of Twilight 4/5 HC
Firelands 5/6 HC

Previous Guilds:

Back in Wotlk days I was on the server of  Nordrassil EU.
On that realm I joined my first 'Real' Guild named Nocturnal and with them I stayed until the end.
At the end of Wotlk, Nocturnal turned into a bar witheout Beer..
So we decided To transfer our entire guild to, Kazzak Eu. But we dind find Any joy here because of the lack of players, So we merged our guild togheter with Synergy. At that point their healers and our healers had to share the raids between us. This system did not work as planned. And I saw my self forced to start the Quest to find a new HC raiding guild. (Left the guild on a nice and mature way) And then I found a guild named Ecology in need of a Tree Healer so there was my chance. Then arround the time Dragon soul. It was time to leave Belgium and say Hello to Finland as my Exchange year started. And now I am back again  after a long but verry nice year! (well the year lasted longer as expected as I found my Girlffriend up North)

Availability:

Basicly I am free mostly every day at 17 in the afternoon until my eyes tell me to go search for my blanket. Only thing i have to attend to is my local scouts group from 14:00 until 17:00 a clock each Sunday.

Communication:

Yes(sorry if my writting isent that fluent have a few problems with it every now and then), But yes I do have Teamspeak3 and yes I am able to listen, And yes I am the proud owner of a microphone

Computer / Connection:

Yes I have a decent PC, And my Internet connection is verry Trustable. Might have some lack if i try to run arround rush hour in Orgimar, But mostly still then its only a minor lagg.

Addons/UI:

http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1086za9&s=5#.Uo5ffsQSeto

Main Addon = asphyxia Ui wich I fine tuned to my needs.
Deadly boss modd
Battleground targets

Other Games:

I play every now and then some Left 4 Dead 2 in co-up with some friends
-Space engineers ( dont ask why :D)
-garrys mod
-CCS
-Battelfield 3
-Skyrim

Why Iron Edge?

I have bine looking long for a new Guild wich could suit me, and I hopefully i suit the guild aswel. And then out of no where I noticed the Commercial in the trade chatspam. After a long brake I decided I dont want to go on playing pve anymore. And thats why I am trying something 'new' in the pvp Scene of World of Warcraft. But doing this witheout a guild wich support PVP this is a bit sad and lonely.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a Decent player, A mature guy who knows what he wants and who always be honest with his awsner. I am able to take Criticism, And I am a fast learner and always open for advice in anyway shape or form.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Trade spam

Last Words?

Hello!
Thanks for taking the time for reading my application
First of all, I want to applogize for the spelling mistakes you had to endure in past few minutes.

But then now back to business. I would like to share with you guys clearly that I dont have any RBG experience yet. I do have experience in 2vs2 and 3vs3. And most likely I have to learn stil a thing or 2 about my class aswel. But as said in my application I am a fast learner, And you need to learn from people who are better as you is my oppinion.

So here by I ask you to give me chance, Maybe not straight awey in RBg Pvp team. I now this could make my application look pointless. But for me finding a new carreer in wow in this Stable and decent guild makes it more then worth of the try.

Hope you could understand my point there.
Thanks again for the time and effort.

November 21, 2013, 10:29:44 pm
Reply #1

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

Re: [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Shileà
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 10:29:44 pm »
A lot of PvE going on in this apply, abit confused. You said some things about your PvP history in the end, but that's pretty much it and it wasn't much.

Looking at your char, saw some PvE gear, don't know if you just had it there while going offline or if that's a part of your PvP gear. Either way, u need to replace them with PvP gear! Also missing "Living Steel Belt Buckle" :P but yeah, perhaps you fixed that before logging off.

Don't know what to think of this apply tbh.. hmm..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 10:39:45 pm by Anarawen »

November 22, 2013, 01:51:24 am
Reply #2

Offline grimur

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 01:51:24 am »
First of all you posted your pvp application in the raider recruitment tab which you shouldn't do. It's a nice application though. However, (and this is my opinion) your pvp experience is not good enough to join the rbg group at the moment
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 01:58:44 am by grimur »

November 22, 2013, 09:14:58 am
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 09:14:58 am »
All applications end up in raider recruitment atm. Sorry :)

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:20:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

87 Guests, 0 Users