Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Enbee

December 06, 2013, 08:33:02 pm
Read 3597 times

Applicant

[PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Enbee
« on: December 06, 2013, 08:33:02 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Enbee
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Enbee/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Raid: PvP Team

Personal Info:

Nick Boersma, 27, work full-time, Netherlands.

Spec:

Just frost atm for pvp. My item lvl is 509 at time of writing (7 grievous, rest tyrannical).

Class:

6% hit, intellect, haste, 15% crit (+10% from molten = 25% which would be 100% on frozen targets), mastery, pvp power. As for rotations I don't raid and have no desires to raid atm.

Alts:

Nah not really. Got some alts on another server, but have no intention of playing them. Might lvl them for the upcoming expansion.

Professions:

I have engineering and enchanting. I lvled engineering for the gloves and boots enchants and lvled enchanting for the ring enchants. I have yet to lvl them from WotLK lvl to MoP lvl, but that damn price they're asking for Hypnotic Dust is making me grind greens.

Raid Experience:

In TBC I almost exclusively played Mage/Rogue and RMP. Got ratings of 2k, 2.2k. I also played a bit of Disc Priest/Mage in TBC. In WotLK I played my druid as resto as I hated them so much from back in TBC and guess what, that bloody DK-class came around the corner and could dispell my hots like lifebloom and they wouldn't bloom. Got counter-classed like mad, but still managed to get 2.2k as Druid/Warrior. I didn't play in Cataclysm but came back maybe 2 months ago to start playing my mage again. Lvled him to 90 maybe a month ago and geared myself with honor-gear (tyrannical 9/16) and conquest-gear (grievous 7/16).

Previous Guilds:

I was in some pvp guilds on Bloodfeather of which I don't remember the name. The last guild I was in was Almost Kazual that xferred to Kazzak. My friends raid in that guild so I just xferred to leech off of their professions.

Availability:

I work fulltime so I'm not online during the week, unless I have some time off. After work I usually play sports or work out, so mostly I'm online past 21:00. Sometimes earlier. Weekens vary.

Communication:

Yeah got TS and a mike. I can speak english as well.

Computer / Connection:

My internet connection is fine and I recently upgraded my computer so that's fine as well.

Addons/UI:

I use Quartz for castbar, OmniCC for seeing the cooldowns on my abilities and Gladius for arena. Got focus macros for deep freeze, poly and sheep. Also got a partner macro for decursing. Keybindings you don't see include petattack (alt+t), petfollow (shift+c), petmove (c). Other keybindings look self-explanatory.

Other Games:

None atm.

Why Iron Edge?

Looking for a fun guild to do some rated battlegrounds with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A rusty mage that wants to get back in "da zone".

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Trade spam (Anarawen)

Last Words?

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

December 06, 2013, 11:18:32 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Enbee
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 11:18:32 pm »
Ohh a mage! Decent experience too!

You haven't played a lot of RBG's on your mage. Did you get other experience worth mentioning on other characters, or are you completely new to them?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

December 08, 2013, 07:46:43 am
Reply #2

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:46:43 am »
We do RBG's at 20.00 on Tuesdays, would you be able to join then?
Since you said you're not online during the week, unless you have some time off.

December 08, 2013, 10:52:54 pm
Reply #3

Offline Enbee

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 10:52:54 pm »
Heyas. Maybe I choose my words poorly, but I meant during the day; I generally work from 08:00-16:30 from monday-friday. Joining RBGs at 20:00 on tuesdays shouldn't be a problem.

As for my other characters I don't really play them anymore and might or might not level them. If you want you can check out my druid on Bloodfeather. His name is Gramps and still WotLk-lvl 80. I played druid/warrior on him but found I enjoy pewpewing more than healing up the pewpewerss.

If you have any more questions I'm more than happy to answer them.

December 10, 2013, 11:42:43 pm
Reply #4

safire

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 11:42:43 pm »
I've invited this guy to the guild as a social because it was no room in the RBG team atm, so he wanted that instead, which I thought was fine as it looks like a good application and you guys might want him for standby ^^

December 11, 2013, 02:32:58 am
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 02:32:58 am »
Thanks Safire!

The RBG team is really high on melee's and definitely needs more wizards, so who knows! :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:51:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

89 Guests, 0 Users