Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Ñévèrçåstx

January 09, 2014, 01:33:04 am
Read 4642 times

Applicant

[PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Ñévèrçåstx
« on: January 09, 2014, 01:33:04 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Ñévèrçåstx
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/%C3%91%C3%A9v%C3%A8r%C3%A7%C3%A5stx/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Raid: PvP Team

Personal Info:

I'm a 26 y/o dutch guy named Melvin.

Generally easy going and just mess around online. Play what I feel like, do what I want to. You shouldn't have much problems getting along with me, must warn you for my nationality though, I might come out harsh at times being dutch 'n all.

As for school/job, not really important. I am avaiable in evenings and last time I went to uni was 6y ago!

Spec:

I've had a mage before, that I deleted. I've generally only PvP'd as mage, and when I played this class frost was vastly superior in PvP. I'm easy going though, will play whatever. Doubt frost will be beaten by another spec anytime soon though.

Class:

Only played arenas so far: I generally rush invi > double nova > deep x + livb > forb x > sheep y > rof > cs if needed > il/il.

Varies, don't think rotation is something needed to be here in PvP applications :p

Doesn't differ much in RBGs when I played. (invi aside)

Alts:

@Experience

Professions:

None, fresh character working on gear first. I'll probably go engi + x. All my characters have max profs, usually just buy gold and finish it. Waiting with it a little this time.

Raid Experience:

MoP
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/%C3%98r%C3%9F%C3%A7%C3%A9pt%C3%AC%C3%B8%C3%B1/advanced
Only played this in season 12 mmr change+reset. Got to ~2300 on Outland which was roughly rank 30, glad was top 15 and generally filled by the elite bunch. Didn't really want to tryhard too much as I'm not that kind of guy. Just stopped bothering and went to play LoL.

Started in IRC RBG pug upto around 2k rating, then decided to get my own team by patiently forming a group over and over untill it got stable and I was able to push it to roughly 2700 where afterwards I got into Natubobs group and reached 3k rating. Dropped back to 2700 with my own group after and decided to idle it to get my last achievement namely HotH even if it is all argueably worthless i'm still happy to have it.

WoTLK, Cata, MoP
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nafzter/advanced
glad in s5 (for achievement) in 2s 3s and 5s.
played this till s6 tried r1 in 5s but eHEROES group came to our BG and took our spot, quit PvP for PvE for a while after. Also roughly 200 rbgs on this and losing hota by roughly 10 rating in cata.

Vanilla, TBC, A lil WoTLK
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Nafzter/advanced
HWL vanilla title, Glad s1 (rank 3) 2s 3s, glad s2 2s 3s. Played a little in S3 then went hardcore PvE.

I also 'had' a druid that was general in vanilla (Before rerolling rogue).

I have a warrior that is RBG HWL, a hunter with RBG HWL and some inactive MW monk. These were more 'mess-around' characters that I don't consider much at all.

I'd say I have roughly 30-40k arenas played, and around 500 rbgs. And a fuckton of normal bgs for vanilla titles and honor in tbc+.

I played and PvPd on all classes/specs/brackets.

Previous Guilds:

Don't think this matters. To keep it in the theme (PvP application), the only time I've been purely in a PvP guild was when I played my priest on Stormscale in MoP; DOOM SQUAD & RoleModels. In both guilds I was a Co-GM.

I left DS due to falling out with Crashyo as he owes me 100k: LK tabard. He had his own boost DK + alt mage that we were gonna split, as we fell out he decided not to pay me. I formed/lead the group and made both chars to 2600, without causing in-group trouble.

I left RoleModels to join the Outland hypetrain and arena for some time.

Availability:

Whenever.

Communication:

I'm not shy, have a mic, might breath in it but you can just slap me.

Computer / Connection:

Fiber, to lazy to note specs after writing my wow lyfe. It's all good enough for me to be able to stream so WoW should never cause issues.

Addons/UI:

I recently got ElvUI

Here is a link: http://postimg.org/image/5g3vbl2od/full/

Not 100% sure I will use it like it is, but it works for me at the moment. I made my own UI's before (minmaxed).

Other Games:

I play LoL at high level and right now I play alot of DayZ. I've played a hell lot of games.

Why Iron Edge?

I saw a trade message - spoke a little to Anarawen and found everything quite positive.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I generally play something that catches my attention and entertains me. I played a trade (1400 mmr, lols) RBG game and the last time I played mage (dif one) I've only done a few arenas and then retired the char but this new mage is really enjoying as I'm not overplaying the game anymore.

If I enjoy playing something I usually excell to a certain degree at it over-time and I have certain goals on this mage that I want to achieve in different aspects. When I'm like this you're usually gonna have alot of joy from me being it my personality (if you come to like me) or just the way I play games.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

[2]

Last Words?

I'm going to smoke now.

January 09, 2014, 02:02:32 am
Reply #1

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

Re: [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - ??v?r??stx
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 02:02:32 am »
Nice apply! Very nice experience!

We're really in need of a mage for our RBGs, i'd like to add that he applied because he's interested in RBGs. Had a little chat with him, seems like a nice guy.

Don't see why you wouldn't be a good add to our team :)

January 09, 2014, 02:23:03 am
Reply #2

safire

Re: [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Ñévèrçåstx
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 02:23:03 am »
That is the most complicated name I've ever seen. :P

January 09, 2014, 04:30:05 am
Reply #3

Offline Nafz

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 04:30:05 am »
That is the most complicated name I've ever seen. :P

Haha. You can just call me Nafz. Gotta love the armory character codes though :)

January 09, 2014, 01:21:03 pm
Reply #4

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 01:21:03 pm »
Cool, nice experience. Do you have arena partners atm? if so, are they interested in joining the guild?

doomslay/x/fs/y/z

January 09, 2014, 01:23:31 pm
Reply #5

Offline Nafz

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 01:23:31 pm »
Cool, nice experience. Do you have arena partners atm? if so, are they interested in joining the guild?

I don't have. Majority of whom I played with went along to Outland and they are generally Alliance. There are a few Horde players in my list from SS but I don't think they'll ever leave that realm, not many have a positive opinion on playing on Kazzak, but /shrug someone might log on and chat to me and get interested. Can't tell. If I notice you happen to miss x in your group for PvX and I have one in my list I won't hessitate to bring him/her forward atleast.

January 09, 2014, 04:43:42 pm
Reply #6

Offline Nubby

• Former Member

• twitch.tv/nubbie99

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 04:43:42 pm »
Really nice application and good exp.
With alittle more gear i think you should be suited for the rbg team, and im always up for helping so idd say invite this guy already!

Also come support my livestream. Will be doing it every week Monday/thursday from 20-24. Heroic raids! Might do more during the week.  http://www.twitch.tv/nubbie99

January 09, 2014, 06:48:22 pm
Reply #7

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 06:48:22 pm »

I don't have. Majority of whom I played with went along to Outland and they are generally Alliance. There are a few Horde players in my list from SS but I don't think they'll ever leave that realm, not many have a positive opinion on playing on Kazzak, but /shrug someone might log on and chat to me and get interested. Can't tell. If I notice you happen to miss x in your group for PvX and I have one in my list I won't hessitate to bring him/her forward atleast.

Cool, was a double edged question, was hoping to play with a decent mage in some WMD at some point if you aren't committed to a team, perhaps i can convince super to help you get finished with gear and play sometime. You get a yes from me anyway, i'm sure Anarawen will get you in soon.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

January 09, 2014, 06:49:52 pm
Reply #8

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 06:49:52 pm »
Sounds cool! We don't want too many Outland heroes on board :P

Has my thumbs up!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

January 09, 2014, 07:38:15 pm
Reply #9

Offline RomeoMustDie

• Guild Member

• No Pain, No Gain .. !

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 07:38:15 pm »
thank you nevercafrwetasdwt, im blind now bec of ur name !

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:42:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

81 Guests, 0 Users