Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Coonz

January 09, 2014, 06:30:03 pm
Read 2104 times

Applicant

[PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Coonz
« on: January 09, 2014, 06:30:03 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Coonz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Coonz/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Raid: PvP Team

Personal Info:

My name is Thomas Aas Eliassen and I live in Norway in the west in some place called Møre og Romsdal in Sykkylven. I am turning 15 very soon and I would like to join your guild if you let me do so :).

Spec:

I mainly play frost but if I get bored after a while with frost I tend to play a bit fire in bg's for fun.

Class:

When I reforge I prioritize hit 6% / Int / Haste / Crit / mastery.
In gems I use Brilliant primordial ruby / Reckless vermilion onyx / Veiled imperial amethyst / meta gem is Burning Primal diamond. If I forgot something just whisper me ingame if you have questions here.

Professions:

At the moment I have skinning atm beacuse I used to be poor and just did every way to get back up and now I have panther and so on. My 2nd prof is so low it dont matter and I will change it anyway and I am thinking of changing the skinning too soon.

Raid Experience:

My pvp experience in arena is 1.7k with 1.8k mmr just as the summer hit I was that. Unfortantly I quitted then beacuse I got bored and beacuse of that I dont even have the 1.75k achi, but I am getting there again as I have subscribed to skillcapped to remember things that is forgotten.

Previous Guilds:

I am in a pvp guild atm which is pretty lame. The people there is so low rated and experienced that it's just getting boring. Whenever I have to find a partner it's not just like check guild and see who's online which would be really nice in a guild.

Availability:

Since I am at school my availibility is reduced in the weekdays I got around 3 hrs on per day in weekdays. But then again in weekends I play as much as I'd like mostly.

Communication:

I have ts 3 and I have a logitech G35 headset with a mic working and I have been skyping with english people before and I am getting more used to it.

Computer / Connection:

I usually don't have any bad ping at all. Mostly around 50 and I never get fps laggs.

Why Iron Edge?

Beacuse it seems like a nice guild to join for a pvp'er. I think/hope you would enjoy to have me there. As far as I know there is not many good pvp guilds as Iron Edge. As I have been told aswell the community is good there.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a lollipop if you want so... :)
But what I can pretty much I can offer is an active frost mage with 1.7k xp with 1.8 mmr.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

World of Warcraft /1 chat.

Last Words?

As said I have subscription at skill-capped.com as I can learn as much as possible. Hope you like what I have to offer.

January 09, 2014, 07:41:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline RomeoMustDie

• Guild Member

• No Pain, No Gain .. !

Re: [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Coonz
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 07:41:20 pm »
Hello thomas,

thanks for ur nice application. Also ur gear seems nice. but there is an iteresting thing i see. u already have 200 arena win achi but have only have 2v2 1550 bracket :)

lets see what our pvp officers says.

see ya

January 09, 2014, 11:08:00 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: [PvP Team] Mage (DPS) - Coonz
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 11:08:00 pm »
oohh sharp romeo!

You look like a nice enough guy, very young though!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:51:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

88 Guests, 0 Users